LOL: "Coffee Party"

Here is a great clip of Coffee Party Members and their commentary...

"I am involved with the tea party because of my ummmm, fatigue with the obstructionists of the Obama Government..." :eusa_eh:

We all deserve healthcare - that's the bottom line..."

...Why wouldn't you want healthcare, like you know, you wouldn't even have to pay for?

...I want to have a relationship with my government...I am single you know...I want to date my government again. :eusa_eh:

Somethings brewing America!! :eusa_pray:

___

YouTube - Coffee Party: LA Speaks -- LET'S TAKE ACTION

With the key being....

Why wouldn't you want healthcare, like you know, you wouldn't even have to pay for

Are people really this naive?

With the key being....

Why wouldn't you want healthcare, like you know, you wouldn't even have to pay for

Yep. There the type who think the government should just print more money and give everyone $1M so we can all be rich.

"I am involved with the tea party because of my ummmm, fatigue with the obstructionists of the Obama Government..." :eusa_eh:

...Why wouldn't you want healthcare, like you know, you wouldn't even have to pay for?

...I want to have a relationship with my government...I am single you know...I want to date my government again. :eusa_eh:

___

With the key being....

Yes.. some uber-lefties are....

But what is more scary is that many KNOW it has to be paid for by someone else thru taxation (with incredible red-tape costs).. and that is all well and fine for them because they don't have to pay for it personally.... the selective equality mantra

___

With the key being....

Yes.. some uber-lefties are....

But what is more scary is that many KNOW it has to be paid for by someone else thru taxation (with incredible red-tape costs).. and that is all well and fine for them because they don't have to pay for it personally.... the selective equality mantra

I am more wrapped up in the future for them. Theory is they will not always be poor..so one day THEY will be the payers as well...

Or are they already deciding that they will always be poor as it is advantageous to be poor.

Do you see the irony in this? They are actually living and believing what they say is not true when conservatives tell them they will always be enslaved in a life of being poor.

Are they really so naive? It is pathetic.

___

]

your defenders don't do a very good job.

I still haven't heard from you why you decided to go with the cheap shot focused on the woman's ethnic heritage.

She denigrates her self when she opens her mouth and spews her nonsense.

Just sayin'.

That may or may not be so. I am not a politically correct progressive, but I know a race based joke when I see one. Nothing wrong with it being race based if one admits it is what it is.

The great thing here is to see the RWL @ USMB choir come out singing what should've been an aria, sung by Sinatra...defending his race based insult/joke.

___

Anybody who is a follower of Ghost Adventurers on the Discovery Channel will know that those spots of lights going into and from those people in the video are really angry, evil spirits who are taking over their bodies.

Never heard of it, seems pretty lame.

Though the idea of working through the gridlock in DC is a good one, it obviously won't be accomplished by any far-left or far-right "Tea" or "Coffee" parties.

I've been toying with the idea of forming a Centrist party myself.

Calling it the "Egalitarian Party", or the "Eagles" for short.

Though the idea of working through the gridlock in DC is a good one, it obviously won't be accomplished by any far-left or far-right "Tea" or "Coffee" parties.

Screaming Eagles?

And as much as I hate to associate the wonderful B-52s with this nonsense, "Deadbeat Club" would be a perfect theme song for these astroturfed wannabes.

Hey, I'm from Athens. The B-52's (and Athens) are about as progressive as you can be and be from/in the bible belt. Do you understand what "astroturf" is a reference to? Apparently not.

Sorry, teabaggers are stuck with (gag) Lee Greenwood, (double gag) Toby Keith and (projectile vomit) christian "rock".

And please explain why it must be labelled in a way that ridicules the name of the opposing movement.

Hey, the tea parties were calling themselves "teabaggers" before they knew what it was. It was only when everyone else started snickering at them that they "shunned" the name. They brought that on themselves. Man, you cons really do have a SERIOUS issue with remembering the past.

And please explain why it must be labelled in a way that ridicules the name of the opposing movement.

Hey, the tea parties were calling themselves "teabaggers" before they knew what it was. It was only when everyone else started snickering at them that they "shunned" the name. They brought that on themselves. Man, you cons really do have a SERIOUS issue with remembering the past.

link?

Screaming Eagles?

Indeed, I thought it was kinda catchy.

Screaming Eagles?

Indeed, I thought it was kinda catchy.

Except the symbolism would scream NAZI. An Eagle on a flag or banner?

:lol:

Tea Baggers were called tea bagggers in ridicule day 1
Why must you make that up?
Does it make you feel special?

That is an out and out lie. Tea Partiers refer themselves as Tea Partiers or Tea Party Patriots. The Left Wing Media and their useful idiots in the entertainment industry spread the sexual reference.

Man, you have a SERIOUS ISSUE with history.

link?

From Wiki:

In a 14 March report on Fox News, Griff Jenkins said, "ReTeaParty.com has a headline, 'Teabag the fools in DC on Tax Day.' They want you ... to take a tea bag, put it an envelope, and mail it to the White House."[17]

Source video link.

There's also references to signs that Tea Party goers themselves made that used "Tea bag" as a verb that helped kick these things off. That isn't exactly calling themselves "Teabaggers", but its an example of how that term got applied to them.

Last edited:
Please supply evidence that the actual tea party related organizations called themselves teabaggers.

Of course they were ridiculed from day 1. That was the point. They were clueless to nuance of policies and their own identity.

go figure

Of course they were ridiculed from day 1. That was the point. They were clueless to nuance of policies and their own identity.

go figure

So one must be well informed to show an interest in the common ground of other people.
Seems to me you are an elitist.

Please supply evidence that the actual tea party related organizations called themselves teabaggers.

They were the ones using tea bag as a verb early on. Unfortunately, that's what led to the name teabagger. Kinda like if you swim, you're called a swimmer. Unfortunately for them, the folks using tea bag as a verb didn't know about the double meaning, or if they did, didn't care.

Forum List

Back