LOL: "Coffee Party"

True. I apologize for the straw man.

But still, are you very familiar with the structure and effectiveness of grassroots organizing? I do - I work in the field. To defend the tea parties and ridicule the coffee parties is hypocritical.

I mean, pick one or the other. Defend them both - or ridicule them both. Don't make false distinctions between the two to justify hypocrisy.

I started participating early on in my local Tea Party, so I'm pretty familiar with how that has worked. I'll contrast that with the coalition of the Obama Campaign-Administration, Moveon.org, ACORN, and Organizing for America. The Tea Partiers are nothing like the Obama umbrella. Perhaps the Coffee Party is not part of the umbrella org, but the background of the founder indicates otherwise, imo.

You see, the problem here is that "The Obama Umbrella" is a meaningless term. How do you define that? Are you one of the conspiracy nuts who believe that MoveOn and ACORN (which, by the way, doesn't exist anymore - you cons won, and now thousands of low-income families will suffer for it) are "controlled" by the White House?

Annabel+Park+-+Twitter++++++++.jpg

Annabel+Park+-+Twitter++.jpg

You see, the problem here is that "The Obama Umbrella" is a meaningless term. How do you define that? Are you one of the conspiracy nuts who believe that MoveOn and ACORN (which, by the way, doesn't exist anymore - you cons won, and now thousands of low-income families will suffer for it) are "controlled" by the White House?

There is a lot of disillusion among Obama supporters because they view the White House as being too much top down in its management approach. They expected a more collaborative environment in Organizing for America. It's one of the reasons why Obama has failed to garner support for his health care program, imo - there isn't grassroots enthusiasm for it like there was for his campaign.

There is a lot of disillusion among Obama supporters because they view the White House as being too much top down in its management approach. They expected a more collaborative environment in Organizing for America. It's one of the reasons why Obama has failed to garner support for his health care program, imo - there isn't grassroots enthusiasm for it like there was for his campaign.

This is true.

But Organizing for America is not the same as ACORN, or MoveOn. They may have similar goals - but Obama doesn't control ACORN, nor does he control MoveOn. In fact, MoveOn disagrees with Obama on a number of issues.

And here we have the Coffee Party "founder" Annebel Park explaining her support of Obama vs Hillary during her AsiansForObama stint, prior to her current AsiansForCoffee gig...

"It's not about just somebody taking over you know...You know, Obama has the kind of leadership skills that will inspire...we need somebody to take over to change the morale you know. We need to change the culture of the company you know...we need cultural change. (company?)

...Obama is someone who is gonna say, 'I want to collaborate with you on how to make these decisions.' You know? "

Please note the gentleman who comes in at the 1:40 mark - he is also featured in Annabel Park's "Coffee Party" clips she is putting together and is a fellow ultra liberal "filmaker". Perhaps this Coffee Party is struggling to find new and legitimate members? :lol:

His great contribution to the clip? He states that while Hillary was saying "I-I-I", he much prefers Obama, who is saying "We-we-we". :lol::lol:

These folks are priceless comedy gold!!!!

Some more insightful Annabel Park commentary...

"We are living in a time of Wikipedia and Ebay, and all of these other things that really encourage participation, you know?" WTF??? :lol::lol:

No wonder she supported Obama - they speak the same empty language!! :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1v2aG-QMls]YouTube - O B A M A vs. CLINTON Decision for Annabel Park[/ame]

Hey, the tea parties were calling themselves "teabaggers" before they knew what it was. It was only when everyone else started snickering at them that they "shunned" the name. They brought that on themselves. Man, you cons really do have a SERIOUS issue with remembering the past.

link?

From Wiki:

In a 14 March report on Fox News, Griff Jenkins said, "ReTeaParty.com has a headline, 'Teabag the fools in DC on Tax Day.' They want you ... to take a tea bag, put it an envelope, and mail it to the White House."[17]

Source video link.

There's also references to signs that Tea Party goers themselves made that used "Tea bag" as a verb that helped kick these things off. That isn't exactly calling themselves "Teabaggers", but its an example of how that term got applied to them.

Funny.. that is not calling themselves "teabaggers", as you said... if anything the derogatory that should have come out of it is that you big gubmint lefty types are indeed the teabagees...

And here we have the Coffee Party "founder" Annebel Park ...

Would that be the woman you mocked as some kind of yoko?

So please explain the focus of a joke on the woman's ethnicity? What am I missing here?

The joke was meant as an insult, no?

we are not impressed. show us your outrage at all the insults to white Republicans.. whydonchya?

White Republicans and White Democrats get insulted all the time. But it is usually, NOT because they are white.

If one says Rush Limbaugh is stupid fat white guy, it is in the context of him using racial code words or phrases and being a jerk. It's like picking on an anti-gay gay politician who is a closet case and not picking on a closeted politician who is NOTanti-gay.

Very rarely is a Republican picked on just because they are white.

Sinatra used the ethnic identity/heritage of a woman he's never met, a woman he probably knows very little about, except that she cares about Asians in public life and she liked Obama.

Yoko Ono, is an Asian woman with baggage...wee all know of her primal screams and her avante garde stuff, and the hostility directed at her (unfairly) because the Beatles broke up.

Sinatra in attempting to berate and make fun out of the woman in question, decided to draw a connection, a correlation between these women. Are you the one who made the lame attempt of a defense?

What did Sinatra mean to imply?

It's okay to be politically incorrect and to use racist stereotypes. I'm guilty of it myself...but unlike Sinatra, I man up.

Unlike you and he, I have no group come to my defense by saying "others did it too" because that my dear is a whine without the cheese.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
LOL: "Coffee Party"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, a few Big Government libs are now attempting to organize a "Coffee Party" in opposition to the grassroots wave of anti-big government populism represented by the Tea Party movement.

The Coffee Party folks talk in earnest implorations of the need to get things done - No more gridlock they say! Why, we "have no healthcare and can't pay our rent" the say!

Here is the Coffee Party "creator" - an ultra liberal open-borders DC filmaker named Annabel Park. She is a "community activist" who worked actively for Obama under the guise of "AsianAmericansforObama" back in 2008. (Yeah, wonder who is funding her self-made political "movement", eh?) Watch as she invokes her inner Yoko and tells the grand tale of the beginnings of the great movement now known as "Coffee"...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_5HvnFEv0]YouTube - Coffee Party: How We Began[/ame]

Yoko to headline Coffee Party Convention???

Crank it - Crank it LOUD!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMltwvuFyxw&feature=related]YouTube - Yoko Ono: "What A Mess" (1972)[/ame]

more proof of white inferiority complex.

what aches me is Sinatra is an embarrassment to white people everywhere.

fuckin' cowardly victim.

___

I have managed to find the one Yoko fan in the world!!!! :eusa_pray:

Coffee Party Activate!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdZ4JgGm2p4]YouTube - Wonder Twins - EP1 - Joy Ride[/ame]

more proof of white inferiority complex.

what aches me is Sinatra is an embarrassment to white people everywhere.

fuckin' cowardly victim.

___

I have managed to find the one Yoko fan in the world!!!! :eusa_pray:

Coffee Party Activate!!!!

YouTube - Wonder Twins - EP1 - Joy Ridurl]

actually there's three of us, Paul McCartney, Ringo and moi.

:eusa_whistle:

___

Julian feels you are a moronic wanker!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F815coz2A3s

Funny.. that is not calling themselves "teabaggers", as you said... if anything the derogatory that should have come out of it is that you big gubmint lefty types are indeed the teabagees...

And the Tea Party goers the teabaggers, following your logic.

Ah, a few Big Government libs are now attempting to organize a "Coffee Party" in opposition to the grassroots wave of anti-big government populism represented by the Tea Party movement.

The Coffee Party folks talk in earnest implorations of the need to get things done - No more gridlock they say! Why, we "have no healthcare and can't pay our rent" the say!

Here is the Coffee Party "creator" - an ultra liberal open-borders DC filmaker named Annabel Park. She is a "community activist" who worked actively for Obama under the guise of "AsianAmericansforObama" back in 2008. (Yeah, wonder who is funding her self-made political "movement", eh?) Watch as she invokes her inner Yoko and tells the grand tale of the beginnings of the great movement now known as "Coffee"... :lol::lol:

YouTube - Coffee Party: How We Began

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_5HvnFEv0]YouTube - Coffee Party: How We Began[/ame]

I have managed to find the one Yoko fan in the world!!!!

Are you kidding? The Plastic Ono band has some awesome albums.

Your post is YOKO APPROVED!!!! :clap2:

How does Yoko manage her grueling tour schedule while also creating the massive political movement known as "Coffee"???

Now Yoko will sing for you...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-VlMaS6th8]YouTube - Yoko Ono Plastic Ono Band - I'm Going Away Smiling (live)[/ame]

Forum List

Back