LOL: "Coffee Party"

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Ah, a few Big Government libs are now attempting to organize a "Coffee Party" in opposition to the grassroots wave of anti-big government populism represented by the Tea Party movement.

The Coffee Party folks talk in earnest implorations of the need to get things done - No more gridlock they say! Why, we "have no healthcare and can't pay our rent" the say!

Here is the Coffee Party "creator" - an ultra liberal open-borders DC filmaker named Annabel Park. She is a "community activist" who worked actively for Obama under the guise of "AsianAmericansforObama" back in 2008. (Yeah, wonder who is funding her self-made political "movement", eh?) Watch as she invokes her inner Yoko and tells the grand tale of the beginnings of the great movement now known as "Coffee"... :lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_5HvnFEv0]YouTube - Coffee Party: How We Began[/ame]

This is hysterical.

And as much as I hate to associate the wonderful B-52s with this nonsense, "Deadbeat Club" would be a perfect theme song for these astroturfed wannabes.

Libs laugh at Tea Party, and somehow that's a "mistake" and "ignoring the will of the people."

Cons laugh at Coffee Party, and somehow that's totally appropriate.

Its just a group of folks organizing to fight politically for what they believe in. Maybe they'll catch on, maybe they won't. Is it any better to make a snap judgement on them than it was to make a snap judgement on the tea baggers?

This is hysterical.

And as much as I hate to associate the wonderful B-52s with this nonsense, "Deadbeat Club" would be a perfect theme song for these astroturfed wannabes.

And I love how she is standing in the snow - telling a snowjob of a tale about the great movement known as "Coffee"!!! :lol::lol:

Coffee does aid in initiating a movement - so perhaps the title of this new political cause is apt? :lol::lol:

Ah, a few Big Government libs are now attempting to organize a "Coffee Party" in opposition to the grassroots wave of anti-big government populism represented by the Tea Party movement.

The Coffee Party folks talk in earnest implorations of the need to get things done - No more gridlock they say! Why, we "have no healthcare and can't pay our rent" the say!

Here is the Coffee Party "creator" - an ultra liberal open-borders DC filmaker named Annabel Park. She is a "community activist" who worked actively for Obama under the guise of "AsianAmericansforObama" back in 2008. (Yeah, wonder who is funding her self-made political "movement", eh?) Watch as she invokes her inner Yoko and tells the grand tale of the beginnings of the great movement now known as "Coffee"... :lol::lol:

YouTube - Coffee Party: How We Began

David Axelrod?

Hey, reminds me of Florida activists in 2000...:lol:

The loony tunes on the right complain they are being copied by the loony tunes on the left.

Normal people don't care.

but, David Axelrod?

Last edited:
Libs laugh at Tea Party, and somehow that's a "mistake" and "ignoring the will of the people."

Its just a group of folks organizing to fight politically for what they believe in. Maybe they'll catch on, maybe they won't. Is it any better to make a snap judgement on them than it was to make a snap judgement on the tea baggers?

Scuze me, but don't the lefties already have "Organizing For America" and ACORN?

____

Nooo - the "Coffee Party" is created by a ultra liberal DC documentary "filmaker" who has been in the pocket of the Obama campaign for years.

It does not exist beyond the scope of her own self-promotion.

But it is damn funny - and her standing in the snow looking all earnest and vulnerable, while giving her outpouring of braindead liberal cliches that while adored in the insulated world of college campus coffee shops, will find far less success in the realm of actual reality...

Scuze me, but don't the lefties already have "Organizing For America" and ACORN?

___

And why did they have to pick on Coffee????

Coffee does not deserve this!!!!

-and of course, the void of historical context goes entirely unnoticed by this AsianAmerican Big Government lib in choosing the name of her self-promotion campaign.

Poor kid...:lol::lol:

Nice expose.

... - an ultra liberal open-borders DC filmaker named Annabel Park. She is a "community activist" who worked actively for Obama under the guise of "AsianAmericansforObama" back in 2008. (Yeah, wonder who is funding her self-made political "movement", eh?) Watch as she invokes her inner Yoko and tells the grand tale of the beginnings of the great movement now known as "Coffee"... :lol::lol:

your weird focus on her ethnic identity aside, you are so wrong as to be worthy of contempt.

why?

The woman was an activist prior to Obama's run. Proof?

[youtube]p0XOmWp-j9c[/youtube]
Brief profile of Asian Pacific American community leader Annabel Park. This interview from November of 2006 (just weeks after the Virginia Senate race) reveals the seeds of what was to become the Korean Amerian Community Corps. Footage from the first ever bilingual Korean American town hall meeting in Annandale, Virginia shows that a "pipe dream" is already a reality.

Last edited:
___

And why did they have to pick on Coffee????

Coffee does not deserve this!!!!

-and of course, the void of historical context goes entirely unnoticed by this AsianAmerican Big Government lib in choosing the name of her self-promotion campaign.

Poor kid...:lol::lol:

Indeed. I adore Coffee and wish they had named it the ZIMA party instead. Twould be Mo Fittin'.

Nooo - the "Coffee Party" is created by a ultra liberal DC documentary "filmaker" who has been in the pocket of the Obama campaign for years.

It does not exist beyond the scope of her own self-promotion.

Join The Coffe Party Movement has 52,745 fans on facebook. And I can vouch for a few of the folks on that fan list as being real live human beings that are politically active and give money.

Its not a one woman show.

It isn't as big as the Tea Parties right now, but I think its a bit early to scoff.

Nice expose.

Only problem is the OP is drinking spiked tea in place of his daily routine of koolaid.

Brief profile of Asian Pacific American community leader Annabel Park. This interview from November of 2006 (just weeks after the Virginia Senate race) reveals the seeds of what was to become the Korean Amerian Community Corps. Footage from the first ever bilingual Korean American town hall meeting in Annandale, Virginia shows that a "pipe dream" is already a reality.

Thank you for proving one of my points - Park has been a "community activist" for some time - and worked actively for Obama under the guise of "AsianAmericansForObama" in 2008.

Was the purpose of your post to further substantiate my own? If so, thank you!!!:eusa_angel:

... - an ultra liberal open-borders DC filmaker named Annabel Park. She is a "community activist" who worked actively for Obama under the guise of "AsianAmericansforObama" back in 2008. (Yeah, wonder who is funding her self-made political "movement", eh?) Watch as she invokes her inner Yoko and tells the grand tale of the beginnings of the great movement now known as "Coffee"... :lol::lol:

your weird focus on her ethnic identity aside, you are so wrong as to be worthy of contempt.

why?

The woman was an activist prior to Obama's run. Proof?

Who is giving her the funding to support her Rebranding effort?

Just wonderin'.

When the government is doing what you want them to do, you do not need a "movement"

So please explain the legitimacy of this movement.

And please explain why it must be labelled in a way that ridicules the name of the opposing movement.

And finally...why must you personally ridicule those that are expressing their right to free speech by aborting their name and calling them tea baggers?

Do you feel the need to ridicule those that disagree with you?

Anybody have any ideas for some sexual innuendo jokes about coffee, or coffee pots? There is an "I 69" Coffee Mug for sale on the internet, but that's all I could come up with.

Anybody have any ideas for some sexual innuendo jokes about coffee, or coffee pots? There is an "I 69" Coffee Mug for sale on the internet, but that's all I could come up with.

The most relevant one I can think of is Coffee Enema - rather fitting considering the shit they spew.

Forum List

Back