NYC Racial Equity Head wants a black only nation inside the USA.

Africa and Africans have always been hampered by Geography. Most of the Continent sits on a High Plateau making transportation through rivers and to the Sea almost impossible.

Pluss the FACT there are so few natural Harbors in Africa. Sierra Leone, created by the Brits for American Slaves, and Liberia, created by America for American slaves are two African Countries with Natural Harbors and -- That's about it. There are a few more, but not many.

Europe, Asia -- Everywhere else, has a plethora of natural harbors and ports. One reason there was so much interaction between them. Africa was left in the weeds.

So to say they were left behind is not a put-down or a negative it is just simply an historical and geographical fact. They started out 3,000 years behind. I think they're doing fairly well for starting that far behind.

We've already done something like this. It's called Liberia and it's an entire country that runs as well as south central LA.
I read a really good book about that. The author had to escape to the USA after a rebel takeover of the country. All of the people with American ancestry were targeted for execution. They ran the show up until about 1980.
9780743266253_p7_v3_s600x595.jpg

Seriously.

Yes, there should be an exclusive area for only African Americans.

From what I have read, however, the few efforts in American history to establish such a place have failed.

One exists but they won't go there. It's called Africa and I would be all for using tax payer dollars to be diverted from Ukraine to send them all there.

America is for Americans, we shouldn't give up one inch of land for people who don't like America. If you don't want to conform to America then you shouldn't get your own special part of it, you should be told to get the fuck out

I read a really good book about that. The author had to escape to the USA after a rebel takeover of the country. All of the people with American ancestry were targeted for execution. They ran the show up until about 1980.
9780743266253_p7_v3_s600x595.jpg

There has only ever been one (1) truly racial genocide in History.

In 1804 Haiti.

They killed every single White person. Even Half or one-quarter White. Women, children, babies, infants.

But, Blacks can't be RAY-CIST. Everybody knows that

/----/ Let them choose Michigan. Detroit can be their capitol. No one else will care.
Hell, the Hispanics would see Detroit as a land of opportunity. All they would have to do is fix-up the abandoned dwellings and force the blacks out of their new barrio....Easy peasy if it goes like in my AO where they did that.

Blacks who go there and fuck around find out in a hot hurry too. They are pretty much self-policing in that regard.

LOL and some idiot lefties were mad that a few states in Illinois want to move to Mizzou. She not ever AA. She's African.

New NYC racial equity commission head Linda Tigani linked to group pushing for independent black nation on US land​

The person tasked by the city with bringing “racial equity” to the Big Apple is affiliated with a radical organization that seeks to establish an “independent black nation” on US soil and is demanding reparations.

Linda Tigani, who was appointed chair and executive director of the Commission on Racial Equity last week by Mayor Adams and Speaker Adrienne Adams, worked as an organizer with the New York chapter of the Malcom X Grassroots Movement until 2019.

Among its principles is the pursuit of reparations and to “Free the Land,” or to establish an “independent Black Nation on land in north amerikka” comprising South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana, according to MXGM’s website.......................

“We say ‘Free the Land’ because We want independence so that we can ensure our Human Rights are protected and that our land will be a zone and base for all who seek liberation and freedom,” the website reads.

Just like Israel.

LOL and some idiot lefties were mad that a few states in Illinois want to move to Mizzou. She not ever AA. She's African.

New NYC racial equity commission head Linda Tigani linked to group pushing for independent black nation on US land​

The person tasked by the city with bringing “racial equity” to the Big Apple is affiliated with a radical organization that seeks to establish an “independent black nation” on US soil and is demanding reparations.

Linda Tigani, who was appointed chair and executive director of the Commission on Racial Equity last week by Mayor Adams and Speaker Adrienne Adams, worked as an organizer with the New York chapter of the Malcom X Grassroots Movement until 2019.

Among its principles is the pursuit of reparations and to “Free the Land,” or to establish an “independent Black Nation on land in north amerikka” comprising South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana, according to MXGM’s website.......................

“We say ‘Free the Land’ because We want independence so that we can ensure our Human Rights are protected and that our land will be a zone and base for all who seek liberation and freedom,” the website reads.

I say we give them KKKalifornia. Then they can pay reparations out of their coffers.

Works for me.

Outstanding!

Move all the racist, systemic criminal blacks to their own state. Then and they can have at each other. But, why don't they just go back to Africa? Go back to Wakanda!

wakanda.jpg

Leftism: “Guys, we want to defeat racism and unite.. so let’s divide ourselves and exclude people based on race!”

I say we give them KKKalifornia. Then they can pay reparations out of their coffers.

Works for me.
I bet after you cuck whites surrender your demographic majority you'll wish you had had the foresight to surrender a portion of America to minorities now before you lost the whole thing. 😄

Forum List

Back