Lockerbie Bomber Freed From Prison on Compassionate Grounds

If there was doubt about his guilt a new trial would be in order. But as I understand it he dropped his appeal.. and bull, on the compassion. The victims get screwed twice. so much for compassion hey?

His lawyers dropped the appeal because they felt he would stand more chance of being freed on compassionate grounds, but feel free to invent any conspiracy theory you may have. It'll go well with the rest of the crap being dumped in this thread.

now you are just getting testy for testies sake. relax.. I'm used to America bashing. it's become old hat.

Eh? You should see the Scots and English going at it :lol:

His lawyers dropped the appeal because they felt he would stand more chance of being freed on compassionate grounds, but feel free to invent any conspiracy theory you may have. It'll go well with the rest of the crap being dumped in this thread.

now you are just getting testy for testies sake. relax.. I'm used to America bashing. it's become old hat.

sometises I watch the English Parliament is session, talk about rabble rousers! :lol:

And that helps me to work it out too. If there was no doubt as to his guilt then he should have served his entire sentence. Compassionate grounds might be okay for Ronnie Biggs, after all he never killed anyone, but no, I wouldn't agree on compassionate grounds for a mass murderer.

If there was doubt about his guilt a new trial would be in order. But as I understand it he dropped his appeal.. and bull, on the compassion. The victims get screwed twice. so much for compassion hey?

By the Same "compassion" that he showed when he planted that bomb that sent those people to their deaths?

Is that the compassion that you speak?

The rat fucker should have died in captivity...lit is a sight better than the sentence he pronounced on those on that flight.

Last edited:

sometises I watch the English Parliament is session, talk about rabble rousers! :lol:

It can get fierce for sure. But that's the tradition of the mother of parliaments, have at it (apparently there are rules though).

But the best time to watch the Scots and English is at an Association Football international.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFqrBatm8No&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFqrBatm8No&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

It's only 2.18 as you can see.

But damn it's good to see an England team without Beckham poncing around in there somewhere :lol:

And never a bigger puke bag than an idiot like you. When you know what you're talking about, which is unlikely until you pull that rather empty head out of your arse, come back and perhaps we might listen to you.

As for being weak kneed, how about accompanying me and my pals on our next assignment to Afghanistan. I think we'd soon see who the weak kneed tosser really is. One thing us Brits ain't mate, is weak fucking kneed!

Good. You're going to need to be tough because the time is quickly approaching when islam is going to decide that it is in everyone's best interest for Britain to be governed under Sharia Law.

Good luck with that.

Another expert who thinks he knows about life outside his own little domain. Get a life pal!
Your ignorance is almost the most scary thing I've come across.

lol "MY" ignorance is scary?

You better hope that when the shit hits the fan over there and everyone is lining up at Burqas R us, some lib like n00bama isn't in charge over here because he won't be sending you any help.

Another expert who thinks he knows about life outside his own little domain. Get a life pal!

Boot why don't you tell us what is going on? I'll be the first to admit that I don't know why this has happened. What is the truth as you see it?

The scumbag was released by a Scottish Justice system filled with bleeding heart liberalists, governed by a leftist nationalist bunch of political nerds who look more to the EU than the UK. They were wrong and they have been roundly condemned by the leader of the Conservative party and the people of both Scotland and England.

If the know-alls on here want to throw shit at the UK in general as a result of this, then they can expect a response from me, since their spurios rhetoric illustrates their ignorance and bigotry. It's because of bigots like these that the young men of your country and mine find themselves fighting wars.

Yeah it has nothing at all to do with the murdering terrorists and their even more bloodthirsty mullahs.

Nothing at all to do with that.

Good. You're going to need to be tough because the time is quickly approaching when islam is going to decide that it is in everyone's best interest for Britain to be governed under Sharia Law.

Good luck with that.

You better hope that when the shit hits the fan over there and everyone is lining up at Burqas R us, some lib like n00bama isn't in charge over here because he won't be sending you any help.

When the shit hits the fan eh? Well guess what? When the shit hits the fan the Brits know how to pull the fucking plug on the fan. Instead of screaming like a bunch of fucking girls when something goes wrong on their home turf, they respond constructively. They don't lurch between pissing their pants and going berserker, they just get the job done. Your deep fear of Islam and Muslims isn't felt in Britain because, while they can be cranky bastards at times, they don't have a deep seated, reactionary, xenophobic condition. So, no need to project your deepest racial fears on the Brits, they don't give a fuck what you think.

Boot why don't you tell us what is going on? I'll be the first to admit that I don't know why this has happened. What is the truth as you see it?

The scumbag was released by a Scottish Justice system filled with bleeding heart liberalists, governed by a leftist nationalist bunch of political nerds who look more to the EU than the UK. They were wrong and they have been roundly condemned by the leader of the Conservative party and the people of both Scotland and England.

If the know-alls on here want to throw shit at the UK in general as a result of this, then they can expect a response from me, since their spurios rhetoric illustrates their ignorance and bigotry. It's because of bigots like these that the young men of your country and mine find themselves fighting wars.

Yeah it has nothing at all to do with the murdering terrorists and their even more bloodthirsty mullahs.

You mean those miserable ***** we're all supporting in Afghanistan. That corrupt regime?

Last edited:

When the shit hits the fan eh? Well guess what? When the shit hits the fan the Brits know how to pull the fucking plug on the fan. Instead of screaming like a bunch of fucking girls when something goes wrong on their home turf, they respond constructively. They don't lurch between pissing their pants and going berserker, they just get the job done. Your deep fear of Islam and Muslims isn't felt in Britain because, while they can be cranky bastards at times, they don't have a deep seated, reactionary, xenophobic condition. So, no need to project your deepest racial fears on the Brits, they don't give a fuck what you think.

Predictable like the sunrising. Another lib pulling the race card. That seriously is all you fools have.

You guys are something else altogether. :lol:

It's nearly impossible to even discuss anything with people like you. Take your America-hating shit elsewhere.

Predictable like the sunrising. Another lib pulling the race card. That seriously is all you fools have.

It's nearly impossible to even discuss anything with people like you. Take your America-hating shit elsewhere.

Not surprised at the simple-minded response.

Race card :lol:

By the Same "compassion" that he showed when he planted that bomb that sent those people to their deaths?

Is that the compassion that you speak?

The rat fucker should have died in captivity...lit is a sight better than the sentence he pronounced on those on that flight.

Oh for fuck sake. I state what the lawyers did and you come back at me with the snide remarks indicating that I support the issue. Have you read ANYTHING i've posted here.
Obviously NOT. Else you would have known what my stance is on the issue.

Good luck with that.

You know something pal. You've about as much intelligence as the turd I just dropped down the pan. And that's being generous. Perhaps you should get a passport and get out a bit more. Try and open that closed mind of yours........second thoughts, don't do that. Open your mind and that walnut of a brain may fall out.

Thank you for proving just how DUMB you really are, turd. Neither Diuretic nor I are America haters. The many posts we have made here will pay testament to that. You on the other hand have demonstrated precisely what sort of animal you are. The only hate I see in this thread is coming from YOU pal and one or two others.

You really are an immature and mentally weak individual. Perhaps one day you'll grow up. But I couldn't give a fuck.

OY! Diuretic! Not so much of the cranky bastards, mate! You know full well that by the end of today it's going to be you Ossies that are the cranky bastards! :tongue:

Hey, Diuretic, Didn't take long for him to expose just how little he has to offer then. Clearly he has risen to his own level of incompetence. :cuckoo:

Good luck with that.

:rofl:

If that is the way you think, then I would suggest that you worry about your own back yard. Six to eight million Muslims I believe you have over there. Wow! I'm surpised that you are not riding around the US on horseback yelling, "The muslims are coming! The Muslims are coming!"

You certainly do appear to be a rather pathetic individual. Never mind. Perhaps you will grow up, given time. :lol:

OY! Diuretic! Not so much of the cranky bastards, mate! You know full well that by the end of today it's going to be you Ossies that are the cranky bastards! :tongue:

Dual citizenship (sometimes duel citizenship) - I can't lose! :lol:

Hey, Diuretic, Didn't take long for him to expose just how little he has to offer then. Clearly he has risen to his own level of incompetence. :cuckoo:

Nothing original Boot, that's the disappointing bit.

Tell you what pal, let's compare notes.

Tell me, what precisely do you do to prevent the spead of terrorism?

Tell me that and I'll tell you what I do to prevent it.

I can assure you, it'll be no contest!

Yeh. It's impossible to discuss anything with us because you don't have a single factual argument to make. But you really bring life to the old adage, 'Empty vessels make the most noise'!

Forum List

Back