Lockerbie bomber dies

Good. Burn in hell, asshole.
The only issue is why hte Scots let him go to begin with.

Because they have a law on their books to provide what they mistakenly consider mercy to the terminally ill. On the other hand, fuck him. If there is a hell, I hope he's roasting -- uncomfortably -- for a few million years.

Good. I hope he's sitting the hottest part of hell reflecting on his bad behavior. My only regret is the son of a bitch didn't die in prison, alone, in pain, and without much sympathy.

Because they have a law on their books to provide what they mistakenly consider mercy to the terminally ill. On the other hand, fuck him. If there is a hell, I hope he's roasting -- uncomfortably -- for a few million years.

"Fear of "commercial warfare" from Libya led the British government to pressure Scotland to free the convicted Lockerbie bomber last year, reads a report being released Tuesday by four U.S. senators.
The lengthy report, which calls on the British and Scottish governments to apologize for Abdelbaset al-Megrahi's release, concludes that a $900 million oil deal with Libya ultimately paved the way for the Scottish justice system to free al-Megrahi in August 2009. "

Read more: U.K. Pressured Scots to Release Lockerbie Bomber Out of Concern for Oil Deal, Report Finds | Fox News

"Fear of "commercial warfare" from Libya led the British government to pressure Scotland to free the convicted Lockerbie bomber last year, reads a report being released Tuesday by four U.S. senators.
The lengthy report, which calls on the British and Scottish governments to apologize for Abdelbaset al-Megrahi's release, concludes that a $900 million oil deal with Libya ultimately paved the way for the Scottish justice system to free al-Megrahi in August 2009. "

Read more: U.K. Pressured Scots to Release Lockerbie Bomber Out of Concern for Oil Deal, Report Finds | Fox News

but but but -- I have been TOLD that the "reason" was that they had that "mercy" law on their books....

IF that "British Government pressure" story is the real reason, then somebody should tell Great Britain to stop acting so ...

French.

They should have put him in a plane a year ago and blew him up over the Atlantic. Eye for an eye would have been fitting.

but but but -- I have been TOLD that the "reason" was that they had that "mercy" law on their books....

IF that "British Government pressure" story is the real reason, then somebody should tell Great Britain to stop acting so ...

French.

....and stop being so franco.

Forum List

Back