Lockerbie Bomber Freed From Prison on Compassionate Grounds

When the shit hits the fan eh? Well guess what? When the shit hits the fan the Brits know how to pull the fucking plug on the fan. Instead of screaming like a bunch of fucking girls when something goes wrong on their home turf, they respond constructively. They don't lurch between pissing their pants and going berserker, they just get the job done. Your deep fear of Islam and Muslims isn't felt in Britain because, while they can be cranky bastards at times, they don't have a deep seated, reactionary, xenophobic condition. So, no need to project your deepest racial fears on the Brits, they don't give a fuck what you think.

OY! Diuretic! Not so much of the cranky bastards, mate! You know full well that by the end of today it's going to be you Ossies that are the cranky bastards! :tongue:

Dual citizenship (sometimes duel citizenship) - I can't lose! :lol:

Lol! Playing both ends to the middle! Crafty bastard!!

How do I get one. Must look into that. :razz:

I thought Boot was a conservative?

Why is it that anyone that posts a rational statement is always labeled a liberal?

:eusa_eh:

Anywho, isn't this "compassionate release" a common feature in Scotland? If the guy is guilty he's scum and where he dies isn't going to change that fact.

Why is it that anyone that posts a rational statement is always labeled a liberal?

Anywho, isn't this "compassionate release" a common feature in Scotland? If the guy is guilty he's scum and where he dies isn't going to change that fact.

You're right Ravi. Always have been. But there are some on here who let their mouth run away with their emotions. They don't have a brain to prevent it!

I never realised I had disclosed my political leanings, so credit for identifying them correctly.

You're right Ravi. Always have been. But there are some on here who let their mouth run away with their emotions. They don't have a brain to prevent it!

I never realised I had disclosed my political leanings, so credit for identifying them correctly.
;) Liberals can "feel" things and this one usually feels them correctly. :lol:

I believe this guy is entitled to compassion. At least, that's what the Bible says.

The only difference is that I believe a firing squad is the best way to arrange for this "compassion."

The lack of a death sentence is compassion enough.

The release was not on compassionate grounds at all.

Money . . . it's always about money, it seems. The Scots will save several hundreds of thousands of dollars letting a man dying of prostate cancer to die in Libya. That's all it is, and it is morally indefensible.

Provide a link otherwise your statement is your own stupid opinion. Come back when you can back your shit with facts.

Plain, clear logic dictates that my conclusion is correct, regardless of the cover explanation of the Scots. No one releases a mass murderer just to die at home out of compassion. To do so robs justice, beggars morality, and cheapens the name of the state and its citizens.

So it has to be money. A venial reason, I know, but not an immoral one.

You mean me?

If so then I must remind myself not to be so nuanced in future,

By the way you do know how many people were killed in the plane and on the ground don't you?

Or perhaps you don't give a fuck.

Try to follow along before you get all high and mighty and pissy.. I posted a link to the comments section of the paper,, then I posted several quotes.. and yes I have an idea of how many died, 189 americans 81 scotsmen and I personally don't give a shit about the nationality of those who died, it could have been little green men from mars for all I care. the fact is it seems that the UK struck a deal with the devil for oil,, and the citizenry of these three countries of the UK seem to be anti American or anit little green men from mars. that is all

Yes! So anti-American that our young men and women are prepared to lay their lives on the line for you. I'm afraid I find your attitude more than objectionable. You must be one of those septics that give the rest a bad name. Or are they all as nasty as you? I think not.

A lot of Americans read some opinion or other that says all Brits are anti American and take it as the truth. In the same way, a lot of Brits read or hear stuff about a handful of Americans and extrapolate it onto the entire US population. Both reactions are pretty stupid, but that doesn't mean they don't happen.

Well yuh know that those Liberals over in England had to 'Feel Good' about what they did. After all, It's all about compassion. They got a good track record for being compassionate fools. That is why they have allowed their Nation to be invaded by Terrorists but put an American Conservative radio talk show host on an extremist list and banned him from the Country. What a bunch of weak knee'd puke bags. It's clear that the strong left that Country long ago. ~BH

Now, there's a good example of what a certain type of English person might read that might make them think "Fucking know it all Yanks". In other words, they'd overlay those sentiments onto the entire US, rather than just attributing them to a single individual who happens to be American.

Well ... at least he will die soon ... not soon enough, but soon.

Prostate Cancer! Are you serious? That can take years to kill anyone. My grandfather was diagnosed with it. We all cried, but 7 long years later and no difference. He ended up dying of some totally separate from cancer!

Well yuh know that those Liberals over in England had to 'Feel Good' about what they did. After all, It's all about compassion. They got a good track record for being compassionate fools. That is why they have allowed their Nation to be invaded by Terrorists but put an American Conservative radio talk show host on an extremist list and banned him from the Country. What a bunch of weak knee'd puke bags. It's clear that the strong left that Country long ago. ~BH

And never a bigger puke bag than an idiot like you. When you know what you're talking about, which is unlikely until you pull that rather empty head out of your arse, come back and perhaps we might listen to you.

As for being weak kneed, how about accompanying me and my pals on our next assignment to Afghanistan. I think we'd soon see who the weak kneed tosser really is. One thing us Brits ain't mate, is weak fucking kneed!

Good. You're going to need to be tough because the time is quickly approaching when islam is going to decide that it is in everyone's best interest for Britain to be governed under Sharia Law.

Good luck with that.

Er, wrong. The time is quickly approaching when Gordon Brown and his pals will be out of office (less than 12 months now). You'll find that political correctness and multiculturalism are embraced less wholeheartedly by the next government.

Now, there's a good example of what a certain type of English person might read that might make them think "Fucking know it all Yanks". In other words, they'd overlay those sentiments onto the entire US, rather than just attributing them to a single individual who happens to be American.

Potty Talk.

BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | What is the impact of Lockerbie release?

If there was doubt about his guilt a new trial would be in order. But as I understand it he dropped his appeal.. and bull, on the compassion. The victims get screwed twice. so much for compassion hey?

His lawyers dropped the appeal because they felt he would stand more chance of being freed on compassionate grounds, but feel free to invent any conspiracy theory you may have. It'll go well with the rest of the crap being dumped in this thread.

By the Same "compassion" that he showed when he planted that bomb that sent those people to their deaths?

Is that the compassion that you speak?

The rat fucker should have died in captivity...lit is a sight better than the sentence he pronounced on those on that flight.

He was summarizing the situation, not providing his own opinion. You're misunderstanding.

Conservatism is the reason for this man's release, to save the money of his dying in prison at Scotland's expense.

Typical conservatoid bean counters.
Stupid fuck, liberals are firmly in charge of Scotland and UK

For the moment. But, they're dead men walking. They'll be turfed out next May and replaced by the Conservatives. The Labour Party is a dead duck.

Forum List

Back