Lockerbie Bomber Freed From Prison on Compassionate Grounds

Well yuh know that those Liberals over in England had to 'Feel Good' about what they did. After all, It's all about compassion. They got a good track record for being compassionate fools. That is why they have allowed their Nation to be invaded by Terrorists but put an American Conservative radio talk show host on an extremist list and banned him from the Country. What a bunch of weak knee'd puke bags. It's clear that the strong left that Country long ago. ~BH

Now, there's a good example of what a certain type of English person might read that might make them think "Fucking know it all Yanks". In other words, they'd overlay those sentiments onto the entire US, rather than just attributing them to a single individual who happens to be American.

Potty Talk.

BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | What is the impact of Lockerbie release?

Potty talk??? :lol:

And the link provides a number of examples of different perspectives. Which of them one chooses to overlay onto the UK or US population depends largely on the point one wishes to support.

EDINBURGH, Scotland — Scotland freed the terminally ill Lockerbie bomber on compassionate grounds Thursday, letting the Libyan go home to die despite American pleas to show no mercy for the man responsible for the 1988 attack that killed 270 people.

The White House declared it "deeply" regretted the Scottish decision as Abdel Baset al-Megrahi left prison and flew to Libya on an Airbus dispatched to Glasgow Airport.

Scotland's justice secretary said freeing the bomber was an expression of the Scottish people's humanity but U.S. family members of Lockerbie victims expressed outrage.

Lockerbie Bomber Freed From Prison on Compassionate Grounds - Europe | Map | News - FOXNews.com

So why does a man who killed so many deserve compassion? Scotland had made a serious error in judgement.

Willow, for our family flight 103 is very personal. It sickens us that nothing is being done about this man going free and being heralded as a hero.

I believe this guy is entitled to compassion. At least, that's what the Bible says.

The only difference is that I believe a firing squad is the best way to arrange for this "compassion."

The lack of a death sentence is compassion enough.

In all honesty, I don't have a problem with the life sentence. I have a problem that he's being released from his life sentence in order to spend his last days with his family....something he cruelly denied 270 people.

Conservatism is the reason for this man's release, to save the money of his dying in prison at Scotland's expense.

Typical conservatoid bean counters.
Stupid fuck, liberals are firmly in charge of Scotland and UK

For the moment. But, they're dead men walking. They'll be turfed out next May and replaced by the Conservatives. The Labour Party is a dead duck.

Might be true I don't know, but the strokes cowards that made this poor poor poor decision were cowardly liberals!

Hey idiots cowardly Englishman, moves like this don't quell Islamofacist, who are your enemy. It emboldens them. They see you as they should - WEAK and COWARDLY!

Most likely the guy was innocent.

But at the time a scapegoat was needed to appease the west.
Don't positive rep me you piece of shit! I don't want your crap. Be against Israel fine, I don't give a shit. But how the fuck can you support someone that killed 169 AMERICANS, these are your quote/unquote countryman! The target of this attack was America! The aim was to kill as many Americans as possible. Don't you have a shred of patriotism? Don't you have a shred of honor for your country? Talk out against foreign nations all you want, but show some god damn respect for this country, or you should get the hell out!

I don't know how anyone can bask in the fruits of what a great country like the United States of America has to offer, but then spit on it any chance you get! You should thank your lucky stars that you were born an American. You should thank Allah that your ancestors decided to immigrate to this country. I know I do (except for thanking god, since that is foolish since none exists)!

Funny how Shogun is silent here, because one of his Muslim brothers is the target! Come on Shogun you can show you true colors by protecting Muslims while defacing America!

Don't positive rep me you piece of shit! I don't want your crap. Be against Israel fine, I don't give a shit. But how the fuck can you support someone that killed 169 AMERICANS, these are your quote/unquote countryman! The target of this attack was America! The aim was to kill as many Americans as possible. Don't you have a shred of patriotism? Don't you have a shred of honor for your country? Talk out against foreign nations all you want, but show some god damn respect for this country, or you should get the hell out!
That Americans died is a tragedy and I would NEVER support a terrorist act against our country.

But I don't see how having compassion for a dying, and possibly innocent man, is somehow unpatriotic ??

That Americans died is a tragedy and I would NEVER support a terrorist act against our country.

But I don't see how having compassion for a dying, and possibly innocent man, is somehow unpatriotic ??

This monster desires no compassion. He deserves death and one in which he should suffer greatly from! He should have died in prison!

You are a TRAITOR to America by showing his monster compassion along with a host of other things!

This monster desires no compassion. He deserves death and one in which he should suffer greatly from! He should have died in prison!

You are a TRAITOR to America by showing his monster compassion along with a host of other things!
As a Vietnam Vet and a loyal patriotic American

All I have to say to you GHook is to go Fu*k Yourself!!! :evil:

Stupid fuck, liberals are firmly in charge of Scotland and UK

For the moment. But, they're dead men walking. They'll be turfed out next May and replaced by the Conservatives. The Labour Party is a dead duck.

Might be true I don't know, but the strokes cowards that made this poor poor poor decision were cowardly liberals!

Hey idiots cowardly Englishman, moves like this don't quell Islamofacist, who are your enemy. It emboldens them. They see you as they should - WEAK and COWARDLY!

You calling me a coward you fucking ****! Stand yourself on the front line in Afghanistan before you call me that, you piece of shit !!!!

Furthermore, the decision was made by a devolved SCOTTISH justice system. Nothing to do with us English. Perhaps you should take some time to learn the fucking difference.

Funny isn't it. Not so long ago your countrymen were providing shelter, support and finance for terrorists. It was you Yanks who kept the IRA going, enabling them to murder innocent British civilians. Seems your standards are more than double pal!

whoa...please don't bash Americans because some of us are retarded. Every country has their idiots and stupid laws.

And ghook...go screw yourself.

whoa...please don't bash Americans because some of us are retarded. Every country has their idiots and stupid laws.

I ain't bashing Americans Ravi. You know I wouldn't do that. Just that prick and those that did support terrorism. I apologise for my language too. I don't normally use words like that, but that piece of shit is worthy of them!

Vietnam Vet my ass! The only Vet you are for is the Mujahideen Against America Army!

Funny isn't it. Not so long ago your countrymen were providing shelter, support and finance for terrorists. It was you Yanks who kept the IRA going, enabling them to murder innocent British civilians. Seems your standards are more than double pal!

After seeing what backstabbing bitches you guys are, I would say we didn't do enough and should have supported, sheltered and funded the IRA 100 fold more!

Vietnam Vet my ass! The only Vet you are for is the Mujahideen Against America Army!

Charmer aren't you. Demeaning a man's military service. The lowest of the low. That just about sums you up!

I ain't bashing Americans Ravi. You know I wouldn't do that. Just that prick and those that did support terrorism. I apologise for my language too. I don't normally use words like that, but that piece of shit is worthy of them!

First off ya god damn disingenious cowardly liar America NEVER supported the IRA, we never funded the IRA and we did everything in our power to see that US citizens couldn't provide guns, shelter, money or training to the IRA. We locked up and extradited any IRA operative found in America!

So take your lies, although with your current betrayal, and stick them up your asses!

Charmer aren't you. Demeaning a man's military service. The lowest of the low. That just about sums you up!

Demeaning a man's military service! LOL, I guess you aren't to familiar with Sunni. He is lying! He fought in Vietnam about as much as Howard Stern claims he did in "Private Parts!"

Acknowledging his lies would demean all the brave Americans that fought and died in Vietnam!

First off ya god damn disingenious cowardly liar America NEVER supported the IRA, we never funded the IRA and we did everything in our power to see that US citizens couldn't provide guns, shelter, money or training to the IRA. We locked up and extradited any IRA operative found in America!

So take your lies, although with your current betrayal, and stick them up your asses!

Go fuck yourself yellowbelly. You're lower than a snakes belly and I'm done with you, you piece of dog's excrement. When we going to see you putting that oversized mouth on the front line in Afghanistan with the rest of us English cowards. You're not fit to lick our boots mate.

Go forth and multiply little man.

You lefties that are rationalizing or forgiving this betrayal by the Scots are traitors also!

This is the worst act of betrayal the United Kingdom has ever shown us and I for one am MAD AS HELL!

Demeaning a man's military service! LOL, I guess you aren't to familiar with Sunni. He is lying! He fought in Vietnam about as much as Howard Stern claims he did in "Private Parts!"

Acknowledging his lies would demean all the brave Americans that fought and died in Vietnam!

Proof? Nah. didn't think you would have, Mouth and trousers is what you are pal.

You lefties that are rationalizing or forgiving this betrayal by the Scots are traitors also!

This is the worst act of betrayal the United Kingdom has ever shown us and I for one am MAD AS HELL!

I'm a traitor, am I, for pointing out that the Scots have a history of releasing people for "compassionate grounds?"

Why don't you follow him back to his home country and execute him yourself, big guy? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back