I "Hope" Barry Comments on the "59 Shots" without his Teleprompter!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Cops defend firing 59 shots at one man - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

Tennessee cops shoot 59 rounds to kill one man

Civil rights leaders worried race played a role in death of suicidal neighbor
updated 2 hours, 17 minutes ago

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. - Alonzo Heyward carried a rifle around his low-rent Chattanooga neighborhood one day last month, ranting about suicide and ignoring the pleas of friends for hours before six city police officers surrounded him on his front porch and decided it had to end.

His father says Heyward told the officers, "I'm not out here to hurt anybody."

But police, who tried unsuccessfully to disarm Heyward, fired 59 rounds to kill him on July 18. The medical examiner found 43 bullet wounds in his chest, face, arms, hands, legs, buttocks and groin. Police contend Heyward was a danger to others and threatened the six officers.

---

I would LOVE for Barry to get a Shot at this sans Teleprompter!...

He could Fuck this one up WAY Worse than he did the Cop/Professor story!

:)

peace...

This Ripe for some Lefties to Claim that this is the Standard for Police in America...

And that it's Racially Motivated.

Hell, this was a Bullet Lynching.

peace...

you're a pathetic excuse for a human being, and an embarrassment to anyone who calls themselves an american.

Aww.. Leave the tag-along alone.. If he stays here replying to his own threads, it cuts down on the crap he belches up elsewhere..:eusa_whistle:

you're a pathetic excuse for a human being, and an embarrassment to anyone who calls themselves an american.

Aww.. Leave the tag-along alone.. If he stays here replying to his own threads, it cuts down on the crap he belches up elsewhere..:eusa_whistle:

elsewhere ain't my problem.

let hannity apply for the superfund grant, i've got better things to do.

Why would the president of the US comment on one obviously very mentally disturbed individual?

Happens all the time. Unfortunately Mental illness seems to be on the rise.

I'd say by the looks and words of those nut case right wing libertarian tea baggers and birthers mental illness is at epidemic proportions.

Tennessee cops shoot 59 rounds to kill one man

Civil rights leaders worried race played a role in death of suicidal neighbor
updated 2 hours, 17 minutes ago

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. - Alonzo Heyward carried a rifle around his low-rent Chattanooga neighborhood one day last month, ranting about suicide and ignoring the pleas of friends for hours before six city police officers surrounded him on his front porch and decided it had to end.

His father says Heyward told the officers, "I'm not out here to hurt anybody."

But police, who tried unsuccessfully to disarm Heyward, fired 59 rounds to kill him on July 18. The medical examiner found 43 bullet wounds in his chest, face, arms, hands, legs, buttocks and groin. Police contend Heyward was a danger to others and threatened the six officers.

---

I would LOVE for Barry to get a Shot at this sans Teleprompter!...

He could Fuck this one up WAY Worse than he did the Cop/Professor story!

peace...

I meant other threads on here, Sunshine.. I don't think he'll go away, but if we can keep him leashed to the wall....

In all fairness though.

Stupidity and lack of education seems to be a big problem with the right wingers too.

It wouldn't be right to call them all mentally ill.

I just wanted to correct that before I offended somebody.

I meant other threads on here, Sunshine.. I don't think he'll go away, but if we can keep him leashed to the wall....

You can't even Keep up in Debate, Sally...

You and whoever ain't doin' NOTHIN' to me...

But feel free to Try.

peace...

Civil rights leaders concerned
As questions continue to surround the shooting, Heyward's family and civil rights leaders take issue with the police response. Heyward, a 32-year-old moving company employee, was black. The six officers are white. They were temporarily placed on administrative leave but have since returned to work.

Had deldo Bothered to Read the Fucking Link...

You are one Hell of a Troll, dil.

peace...

Why would the president of the US comment on one obviously very mentally disturbed individual?

The same could be said for the Henry Louis Gates Jr... One of the Most Race Centered Leftists in this Country.

If only there were Video that night... That might have Illustrated just how Mentally Disturbed he probably is.

But the Highlight of that Issue was that Alcohol is the Answer...

Do you Know why?

peace...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back