Lockerbie Bomber Freed From Prison on Compassionate Grounds

I know of none either, I'm quoting the citizen man

You mean me?

If so then I must remind myself not to be so nuanced in future,

By the way you do know how many people were killed in the plane and on the ground don't you?

Or perhaps you don't give a fuck.

Try to follow along before you get all high and mighty and pissy.. I posted a link to the comments section of the paper,, then I posted several quotes.. and yes I have an idea of how many died, 189 americans 81 scotsmen and I personally don't give a shit about the nationality of those who died, it could have been little green men from mars for all I care. the fact is it seems that the UK struck a deal with the devil for oil,, and the citizenry of these three countries of the UK seem to be anti American or anit little green men from mars. that is all

Yes! So anti-American that our young men and women are prepared to lay their lives on the line for you. I'm afraid I find your attitude more than objectionable. You must be one of those septics that give the rest a bad name. Or are they all as nasty as you? I think not.

You mean me?

If so then I must remind myself not to be so nuanced in future,

By the way you do know how many people were killed in the plane and on the ground don't you?

Or perhaps you don't give a fuck.

Try to follow along before you get all high and mighty and pissy.. I posted a link to the comments section of the paper,, then I posted several quotes.. and yes I have an idea of how many died, 189 americans 81 scotsmen and I personally don't give a shit about the nationality of those who died, it could have been little green men from mars for all I care. the fact is it seems that the UK struck a deal with the devil for oil,, and the citizenry of these three countries of the UK seem to be anti American or anit little green men from mars. that is all

Yes! So anti-American that our young men and women are prepared to lay their lives on the line for you. I'm afraid I find your attitude more than objectionable. You must be one of those septics that give the rest a bad name. Or are they all as nasty as you? I think not.

so you don't care to read the comments? all you had to do was say so.

There's a lot of doubt that this bloke actually committed the crime.

Now before I get rounded on. The crime was abhorrent. I spoke to a Scottish copper who moved here not long after the event. He told me about going to the scene and what his colleagues, who had got there sooner, had witnessed. I won't go into detail.

So, the crime was unspeakably abhorrent.

Put that aside. There is a considerably body of doubt about the reliability of the conviction and that has been building for some time. The scapegoat argument has some power to it, given that Libya isn't exactly a bastion of liberal democracy.

Anyway, there's another question. Assume there is no doubt at all about the conviction. Assume that the bomber - who has always denied guilt - admits he did it. Now he's got terminal cancer. Should he be released to die with his relatives or should be remain in prison to die?

I understand there is quite a bit of doubt as to his actual guilt. I don't know the specifics, so I will not judge this action. However, as to your question, if he truly was guilty, then he should have died in prison. With the real possibility of his innocence, I'm not going to condemn the UK for this action.

You know, usually the UK doesn't take a shit without letting the US know about it and gets the nod of our approval. I am sure that Obama knew this terrorist was going to be released by the Scots. My guess is he didn't do a thing to prevent that. If the truth could be known I am sure that would be verified. In my opinion, that says much about Obama's priorities.

You know, usually the UK doesn't take a shit without letting the US know about it and gets the nod of our approval. I am sure that Obama knew this terrorist was going to be released by the Scots. My guess is he didn't do a thing to prevent that. If the truth could be known I am sure that would be verified. In my opinion, that says much about Obama's priorities.

Those same thoughts crossed my mind BBD. and if it were for oil as has been suggested then I do find fault with all parties involved. My understanding is three judges found him guilty.. What evidence is quesionable I wonder. Does anybody know?

Let's all feel bad for a mass murderer.

You have to wonder how these people function with their heads lodged so far up their asses.

FBI director outraged by Lockerbie bomber release

WASHINGTON – FBI Director Robert Mueller thundered down on Scotland's justice minister for releasing the Lockerbie bomber, an act that "gives comfort to terrorists" all over the world.

Mueller sent a scathing letter to Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill, who cited compassionate grounds in his decision to let Abdel Baset al-Megrahi return to Libya because he has prostate cancer and was given only months to live by British doctors.

The angry tone of the letter is out of character with the normally reserved Mueller, indicating his outrage is personal as well as professional. He also sent copies to the families of the Lockerbie victims.

"I have made it a practice not to comment on the actions of other prosecutors," Mueller wrote. "Your decision to release Megrahi causes me to abandon that practice in this case. I do so because I am familiar with the facts, and the law. ... And I do so because I am outraged at your decision, blithely defended on the grounds of 'compassion.'"

Well yuh know that those Liberals over in England had to 'Feel Good' about what they did. After all, It's all about compassion. They got a good track record for being compassionate fools. That is why they have allowed their Nation to be invaded by Terrorists but put an American Conservative radio talk show host on an extremist list and banned him from the Country. What a bunch of weak knee'd puke bags. It's clear that the strong left that Country long ago. ~BH

Well yuh know that those Liberals over in England had to 'Feel Good' about what they did. After all, It's all about compassion. They got a good track record for being compassionate fools. That is why they have allowed their Nation to be invaded by Terrorists but put an American Conservative radio talk show host on an extremist list and banned him from the Country. What a bunch of weak knee'd puke bags. It's clear that the strong left that Country long ago. ~BH

And many left to come here to find this Country at the same intersection...

Yeah I had forgotten about Savage being banned. And now they release this murderer.

Unreal.

Teh world is so fucked up... sorry. Wee weed up.

And never a bigger puke bag than an idiot like you. When you know what you're talking about, which is unlikely until you pull that rather empty head out of your arse, come back and perhaps we might listen to you.

As for being weak kneed, how about accompanying me and my pals on our next assignment to Afghanistan. I think we'd soon see who the weak kneed tosser really is. One thing us Brits ain't mate, is weak fucking kneed!

And never a bigger puke bag than an idiot like you. When you know what you're talking about, which is unlikely until you pull that rather empty head out of your arse, come back and perhaps we might listen to you.

As for being weak kneed, how about accompanying me and my pals on our next assignment to Afghanistan. I think we'd soon see who the weak kneed tosser really is. One thing us Brits ain't mate, is weak fucking kneed!

Good. You're going to need to be tough because the time is quickly approaching when islam is going to decide that it is in everyone's best interest for Britain to be governed under Sharia Law.

Good luck with that.

Good. You're going to need to be tough because the time is quickly approaching when islam is going to decide that it is in everyone's best interest for Britain to be governed under Sharia Law.

Good luck with that.

Another expert who thinks he knows about life outside his own little domain. Get a life pal!
Your ignorance is almost the most scary thing I've come across.

Good luck with that.

Another expert who thinks he knows about life outside his own little domain. Get a life pal!

Boot why don't you tell us what is going on? I'll be the first to admit that I don't know why this has happened. What is the truth as you see it?

Good luck with that.

Boot why don't you tell us what is going on? I'll be the first to admit that I don't know why this has happened. What is the truth as you see it?

The scumbag was released by a Scottish Justice system filled with bleeding heart liberalists, governed by a leftist nationalist bunch of political nerds who look more to the EU than the UK. They were wrong and they have been roundly condemned by the leader of the Conservative party and the people of both Scotland and England.

If the know-alls on here want to throw shit at the UK in general as a result of this, then they can expect a response from me, since their spurios rhetoric illustrates their ignorance and bigotry. It's because of bigots like these that the young men of your country and mine find themselves fighting wars.

The scumbag was released by a Scottish Justice system filled with bleeding heart liberalists, governed by a leftist nationalist bunch of political nerds who look more to the EU than the UK. They were wrong and they have been roundly condemned by the leader of the Conservative party and the people of both Scotland and England.

If the know-alls on here want to throw shit at the UK in general as a result of this, then they can expect a response from me, since their spurios rhetoric illustrates their ignorance and bigotry. It's because of bigots like these that the young men of your country and mine find themselves fighting wars.

Oh, no man is so tough as a internet message board warrior Bootneck.

These pussies don't know anything about what you and your men go through, don't let them get to you, you are better than that.

bigots are the reason we fight wars?

These pussies don't know anything about what you and your men go through, don't let them get to you, you are better than that.

Let me speak just for me. I'm not trying to get to anybody. I'm trying to figure out why the victims of flight 103 have been victimized a second time. and why Libya is cheering!

Let me speak just for me. I'm not trying to get to anybody. I'm trying to figure out why the victims of flight 103 have been victimized a second time. and why Libya is cheering!

I'm understand that, and Bootneck is AGAINST the release of that murdering scumbag. It's the assholes on here that are saying shit about his country, and they don't even live there.
I know YOU support the military Willow.

I'm understand that, and Bootneck is AGAINST the release of that murdering scumbag. It's the assholes on here that are saying shit about his country, and they don't even live there.
I know YOU support the military Willow.

Thank You,

Forum List

Back