Liz Cheney lies again

============================

Isn't it always DICKS way. He's a scum bag. A wart on the butt of humanity. He always conveniently "forgets' about WARs, people he spoke with, or what he said 5 fricking minutes ago. He makes me sick! I truly WISH someone would take him hunting and have an accident with HIM on the other end. :evil:
He's always blaming someone else. He even stabbed his own boss Bush in the back for not 'listening' to him anymore after 2004. He's a LIAR! He makes me SICK!
Could you be more off topic?

Actually, no, I don't believe I'm off topic at all. However, I do believe there are those who want to point their finger at others who always claim such nonsense. The topic is about "DICK!" :eusa_boohoo:

no, the topic is about liz.

the dick thread is down the hall, third door on the left (ironic, n'est pas?).[/QUOTE]

where would liz be without dick? and since when is there an off-topic patrol?[/QUOTE]

since about 12:13 AM EDT, but it won't last.
:eusa_whistle:

the dick thread is down the hall, third door on the left (ironic, n'est pas?).

where would liz be without dick? and since when is there an off-topic patrol?
Just a poster who expects the low quality posters to follow basic Posting Guidelines set by the USMB administration [emphasis added so that the clueless may take note]:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock. It is hard to read and is considered yelling. When replying in an existing topic it is fine to use CAPS or bold to highlight main points.

Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion.

the dick thread is down the hall, third door on the left (ironic, n'est pas?).

Just a poster who expects the low quality posters to follow basic Posting Guidelines set by the USMB administration [emphasis added so that the clueless may take note]:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock. It is hard to read and is considered yelling. When replying in an existing topic it is fine to use CAPS or bold to highlight main points.

Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion.

ja ja, another example of your inconsistencies.

good luck with enforcing that rule, even if you only go for the off-topic incidents that you can discern with your challenged eye-sight.

good luck with enforcing that rule, even if you only go for the off-topic incidents that you can discern with your challenged eye-sight.
Simply fascinating.

Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion.[/indent]

Well, there goes 2/3 of your posts then. Looks like you'll have to pad your post count even more to make up for lost time. :eusa_whistle:

As for the topic: A cheney lying? You don't say!

Simply fascinating.

i am glad i am providing entertainment, you however need to step up your game. your entertainment value is skydiving. learn some new moves.

Simply fascinating.

i am glad i am providing entertainment, you however need to step up your game. your entertainment value is skydiving. learn some new moves.
Although your inanity does sometimes effectively derail the topic, the topic still remains the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was nothing sincere. And, I agree.

Simply fascinating.

Although your inanity does sometimes effectively derail the topic, the topic still remains the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was nothing sincere. And, I agree.

surprisingly, you agree.

who the fuck is liz cheney anyway? her father is off-topic, right?

oh so convenient...

Looks like you don't know the difference between a fact and a opinion. Congrats!

Looks like you don't know the difference between a fact and a opinion. Congrats!
Oh? It's not a fact that Liz Cheney said that?

Reading is fundamental, kid. Grow up and learn some sentence structure.

Oh? It's not a fact that Liz Cheney said that?

Reading is fundamental, kid. Grow up and learn some sentence structure.

No, it's a fact she said that. It's your opinion that it wasn't sincere. However, you treat it as fact.

And I can tell your upset, tossing out the "kid" and grow up insults. :lol:

very easy to rile up.

now she tries to keep the thread on topic, liz' father shall not be mentioned!

obey!
I realize that I am the equivalent of some shiny object for the current sufferers of ADD, however the topic still remains the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity reasons - nothing sincere about it. And, I agree.

No, it's a fact she said that. It's your opinion that it wasn't sincere. However, you treat it as fact.
LMAO! You are insane.

dammit, it looks you are surrounded by insane emotional morons!
Yet, the fact still remains that the topic is that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it. Given his abandonment of the boots on the ground, I agree.

I realize that I am the equivalent of some shiny object for the current sufferers of ADD, however the topic still remains the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity reasons - nothing sincere about it. And, I agree.

Since you can supposedly mind read now, can I have saturday's powerball numbers? :eusa_eh:

very easy to rile up.

obey!

shiny object? does.not.compute, princess!

i find your futile authoritarian streak funny. maybe you can apply for mod status and keep threads on topic, would keep you busy and me from commenting on your adventures.
a win win for everyone.

very easy to rile up.

obey!

shiny object? does.not.compute, princess!

i find your futile authoritarian streak funny. maybe you can apply for mod status and keep threads on topic, would keep you busy and me from commenting on your adventures.
a win win for everyone.
I am not the topic, yet you focus on me. That's not only off-topic, punkin, but one of those logical fallacies that you cannot grasp. Regardless, the topic still remains the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it. Given his lack of decision whether to help boots on the ground or pull them out of harms way, I agree with her.

Forum List

Back