Liz Cheney lies again

I realize that I am the equivalent of some shiny object for the current sufferers of ADD, however the topic still remains the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity reasons - nothing sincere about it. And, I agree.

Since you can supposedly mind read now, can I have saturday's powerball numbers? :eusa_eh:
Babbling now? How irrelevant of you.

I realize that I am the equivalent of some shiny object for the current sufferers of ADD, however the topic still remains the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity reasons - nothing sincere about it. And, I agree.

Since you can supposedly mind read now, can I have saturday's powerball numbers? :eusa_eh:

Not babbling at all. How else did you reach that conclusion of yours?
It's quite obvious. You are babbling because the topic is not the 'powerball [sic] numbers'; it is the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was a publicity stunt - nothing sincere about it.

next step, she will accuse you of being drunk! or neg rep you, but that is not whining in world according to si modo. :lol::lol:

Unless she's tagged enough people between last night and now, she won't be able to neg rep me again. As for being drunk, not possible. :lol:

next step, she will accuse you of being drunk! or neg rep you, but that is not whining in world according to si modo. :lol::lol:
You're still not focusing on the actual topic which is the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it.

It's quite obvious. You are babbling because the topic is not the 'powerball [sic] numbers'; it is the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was a publicity stunt - nothing sincere about it.

And you agree with her. So I'm asking you how did you reach that conclusion? Outside of mind reading and talking out of your ass, I'm unclear on how you did so.

Unless she's tagged enough people between last night and now, she won't be able to neg rep me again. As for being drunk, not possible. :lol:

oh, i think she is active enough to hit you again hard with her secret weapon, the infamous "neg rep". this will teach you. and for being drunk, anything is possible, you live in the land of the free, pursuit of happiness and all. :lol:

You're showing lack of focus, and utter loss of logic, quite typical with those who are butthurt and too immature to take it like a man. However the topic still remains the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it.

Now, whining about rep goes on in its own 'special' place.

You're still not focusing on the actual topic which is the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it.

dover? what is liz cheney doing in the UK? are tax payers getting ripped again? i am concerned.

And you agree with her. So I'm asking you how did you reach that conclusion? Outside of mind reading and talking out of your ass, I'm unclear on how you did so.
Well, as I have a good grasp of what my personal views are, I am confident that I agree with her. And, I am the supreme authority on what my views are.

dover? what is liz cheney doing in the UK? are tax payers getting ripped again? i am concerned.
Fascinating. You need to read the actual OP. That's in post no. 1, by the way. When you've read it, perhaps you'll be able to have some substance and relevance of input.

Fascinating. You need to read the actual OP. That's in post no. 1, by the way. When you've read it, perhaps you'll be able to have some substance and relevance of input.

you should be acquainted with my style by now, you want on topic, and you agree with liz.

can you explain what she meant with this:

"Bush used to do it without the cameras."

what did bush use to do without the cameras? in dover?

EDIT: for someone who wants a thread on topic you certainly miss the topic: liz cheney lies again, the topic is not if you agree with her

EDIT2: nothing sincere about you, si modo

Last edited:
How Dick Cheney dodged the Vietnam draft - The Timeline

Aug. 29, 1964: Dick and Lynne Cheney marry.

May 19, 1965: The Selective Service classifies Dick Cheney 1-A, "available immediately for military service."

July 28, 1965: President Lyndon Johnson says draft calls will be doubled.

Oct. 26, 1965: The Selective Service declares that married men without children, who were previously exempted from the draft, will now be called up. Married men with children remain exempt.

Jan. 19, 1966: The Selective Service reclassifies Dick Cheney 3-A, "deferred from military service because service would cause hardship upon his family," because his wife is pregnant with their first child.

July 28, 1966: Elizabeth Cheney is born.

Jan. 30, 1967: Dick Cheney turns 26 and therefore becomes ineligible for the draft.

ALeqM5jvgpXkZltXJ_5hjB-KLfCTYY-G1g.jpg

Poor Lynne has the worst face lift in history. Maybe her vet did it.

you should be acquainted with my style by now, you want on topic, and you agree with liz.

The way it works here, is if the President or any official goes to Dover to meet the fallen, if cameras are requested by that official, cameras are allowed only if all of the families agree to it. That leaves some possibilities: (1) GWB asked for cameras and the families of the fallen refused. (2) GWB didn't ask for cameras.

ETA your edits:
EDIT: for someone who wants a thread on topic you certainly miss the topic: liz cheney lies again, the topic is not if you agree with her ....
My opinion on the topic is not off topic.

.... EDIT2: nothing sincere about you, si modo
I am not the topic. Focus.

Last edited:

The way it works here, is if the President or any official goes to Dover to meet the fallen, if cameras are requested by that official, cameras are allowed only if all of the families agree to it. That leaves some possibilities: (1) GWB asked for cameras and the families of the fallen refused. (2) GWB didn't ask for cameras.

complete evasion. did george w. bush even go to dover?

You're showing lack of focus, and utter loss of logic, quite typical with those who are butthurt and too immature to take it like a man. However the topic still remains the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it.

Now, whining about rep goes on in its own 'special' place.

Are you high? I'm not whining about neg. Especially from you. Is it suppose to hurt me you delusional bitch? Why don't you go clutch your pearls some more. :rofl:

You never did answer my question.

Edit: By the way, YOU are the one who puts so much weight into the rep system. No wonder you post so much, you just want to neg anyone who hurts your feelings. :rofl:

Last edited:

[Emphasis added for those with short term memory issues] You asked for an explanation. I gave you one.

I am ex military, and I think I can fairly say that there is probably very few warriors who could give a fuck wether the President shows up at their body box arrival , their funeral or not.

They know better than that.

What they want is inspiration, leadership and the material support to make their sacrifice worth fighting for.

That is what they want. They want a leader who wants to know victory.

Victory, when did that become a bad word?

Mr. President, where are you?

Last edited:

[Emphasis added for those with short term memory issues] You asked for an explanation. I gave you one.

no, fail. stay on topic, did liz cheney lie?

to get to the truth we need to know if gwb actually went to dover. can you prove that?

the man was not shy when it came to using the military for photo ops.
dead military, now that was not a good photo op, that is why there was a ban.

you wanted on topic now put something on the table

Forum List

Back