Liz Cheney lies again

You're showing lack of focus, and utter loss of logic, quite typical with those who are butthurt and too immature to take it like a man. However the topic still remains the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it.

Now, whining about rep goes on in its own 'special' place.

Are you high? I'm not whining about neg. Especially from you. Is it suppose to hurt me you delusional bitch? Why don't you go clutch your pearls some more. :rofl:

You never did answer my question.

Edit: By the way, YOU are the one who puts so much weight into the rep system. No wonder you post so much, you just want to neg anyone who hurts your feelings. :rofl:
It's hysterical that you whined about being thought of as one who uses (or even knows) what critical thought is elsewhere this evening then you post this garbage. As I said, demonstrate an ability to apply critical thought and perhaps someone may believe you even know what it is.

I answered your question above. You asked how I came to my conclusion. What you call a 'conclusion' (LMAO) is my opinion that I agree with her. I answered above. Read.

And, as to your accusation that I actually put weight on the rep system, that is nothing but cheap talk and remains bullshit until you support it with something of substance. Whine about it somewhere else.

Last edited:
You're showing lack of focus, and utter loss of logic, quite typical with those who are butthurt and too immature to take it like a man. However the topic still remains the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it.

Now, whining about rep goes on in its own 'special' place.

Are you high? I'm not whining about neg. Especially from you. Is it suppose to hurt me you delusional bitch? Why don't you go clutch your pearls some more. :rofl:

Edit: By the way, YOU are the one who puts so much weight into the rep system. No wonder you post so much, you just want to neg anyone who hurts your feelings. :rofl:
It's hysterical that you whined about being thought of as one who uses (or even knows) what critical thought is elsewhere this evening then you post this garbage. As I said, demonstrate an ability to apply critical thought and perhaps someone may believe you even know what it is.

I answered your question above. You asked how I came to my conclusion. What you call a 'conclusion' (LMAO) is my opinion that I agree with her. I answered above. Read.

And, as to your accusation that I actually put weight on the rep system, that is nothing but cheap talk and remains bullshit until you support it with something of substance.

you are putting weight on the rep system. you do it by neg repping posts you sometimes do not even read, instead of answering them on the open board. as usual, you fail.

EDIT: and please stay on topic, this is very important to me; translation for asperger si modo, it is not important, i like to kick you in the shin

Last edited:

And, as to your accusation that I actually put weight on the rep system, that is nothing but cheap talk and remains bullshit until you support it with something of substance.

you are putting weight on the rep system. you do it by neg repping posts you sometimes do not even read, instead of answering them on the open board. as usual, you fail.
Yet again, you are not focusing on the topic. (Man, I love the opportunity to bump the actual topic again and again. :lol:) The topic is the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it, except for publicity.

And, as to your accusation that I actually put weight on the rep system, that is nothing but cheap talk and remains bullshit until you support it with something of substance. Whine about it somewhere else.

As the "Supreme Authority of my Opinion" I decree that you are most certainly mistaken. :eusa_whistle:

More and more people are seeing you as just a whiny bitch who negs whenever she doesn't get someone to agree with her on something. Congrats Modo, you can take Pubie's spot in long winded posts.

As you never did answer my question. Why do YOU agree with Liz Cheney and believe that Obama was not sincere. I know it's your opinion, but what made you come to that opinion?

And hello, you actually neg rep people first. The fact you neg people first and constantly shows you put such weight into a system. You would not use it unless you think it has some use. Why don't you whine about how your neg repping doesn't work on me pearl clutcher. I could give two fucks about whether you like me or not. Shouldn't you be busy trying to say another racial slur is now alright to say? :eusa_eh:

As the "Supreme Authority of my Opinion" I decree that you are most certainly mistaken. :eusa_whistle: ....
Wow.

And most of the rest of your post is just as insignificant to the actual topic that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it.

I agree with Cheney (that's Liz Cheney) because one cannot in good conscience think that BHO cares for the boots on the ground with his inexcusable refusal to act as commander in chief for so long.

Last edited:
Wow.

And the rest of your post is just as insignificant to the actual topic that liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it.

Off-topic again Modo. Why is Liz Cheney right? Let me rephrase my question again. How many variations of the same question can you try to duck and dodge? :eusa_eh:

Wow.

And the rest of your post is just as insignificant to the actual topic that liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it.

Off-topic again Modo. Why is Liz Cheney right? Let me rephrase my question again. How many variations of the same question can you try to duck and dodge? :eusa_eh:
LMFAO! So easy. So very, very easy. Not quite off the topic that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it.

As to your new question about my opinion (not my 'conclusion' :lol:), check the post above for the edited inclusion.

Last edited:
Wow.

And most of the rest of your post is just as insignificant to the actual topic that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it.

I agree with Cheney (that's Liz Cheney) because one cannot in good conscience think that BHO cares for the boots on the ground with his inexcusable refusal to act as commander in chief for so long.

So it's better to send our men and women off to war to die without the necessary supplies than to actually think it out? I understand you're use to Wild Bush and Cheney for eight years. However, remember the last time we jumped the gun? Does Iraq ring any bells? :eusa_eh:

Yet again, you are not focusing on the topic. (Man, I love the opportunity to bump the actual topic again and again. :lol:) The topic is the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it, except for publicity.

too late, you might have quoted my post early enough, but my edit is one minute earlier than your posting, so i win the internet.

cut out your off-topic on topic banter. you lost that one decisively.

did gwb go to dover, did liz cheney lie, i still see you trying to derail the topic to liz cheney accuses obama of whatever, i don't care. i got a lesson by you, teacher, and want to stay on topic.

Last edited:
complete evasion. did george w. bush even go to dover?
[Emphasis added for those with short term memory issues] You asked for an explanation. I gave you one.

no, fail. stay on topic, did liz cheney lie?

to get to the truth we need to know if gwb actually went to dover. can you prove that?

the man was not shy when it came to using the military for photo ops.
dead military, now that was not a good photo op, that is why there was a ban.

you wanted on topic now put something on the table

sinatra style, i did it my way hahahahhaha

She has a valid point. Why show up there asking if he can make a public display of himself honoring these troops who died and possibly died because of his stupid ass policies of not firing on insurgents if they were firing from a Mosque or if there are civilians present.

When he shows me that he has the gonads to be a CinC then I will have no problem with him pestering families of our heroes.

This administration has a habit of getting in front of cameras--"for shock & awe" purposes. NOTE: That the Associated Press report stating that the WH grossly overexagurated the count on the number of jobs saved or created by the stimulus bill was the exact same day.

So what to do? Take a midnight run to Andover-&-make certain to take the media with you.

This will be a constant in this administration. It's their strategery to keep the sheeple in the flock.--:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
i am so disappointed, since i tried to be on topic, si modo does not want to play.

EDIT: right now si modo pretends to be very reasonable in another thread and avoids this one, as it is ON TOPIC

Last edited:
so, we can all conclude that is was a complete **** move by liz to imply gwb did the same as bho but without cameras? and i am very generous when i call it a **** move and not a lie.

too late, you might have quoted my post early enough, but my edit is one minute earlier than your posting, so i win the internet. ....
LMFAO! Okie doke.

.... cut out your off-topic on topic banter. you lost that one decisively. ....
As the topic is Liz Cheney's comments, there is nothing off topic about what you just quoted. :lol: But, if it makes you feel better, you won something about a race of edits of which I wasn't even aware I was a participant. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

did gwb go to dover, ....
Not to my knowledge. However, he did visit privately with each of the families of the fallen
.... did liz cheney lie, ....
Finally you've read the OP. Good for you. On that specific, she may have lied or she may have simply been mistaken about GWB going to Dover.
.... i still see you trying to derail the topic to liz cheney accuses obama of whatever, i don't care. ....
Hmmm. I assumed you had read the OP. My mistake.

Wow.

So it's better to send our men and women off to war to die without the necessary supplies than to actually think it out? ....
If that were what I said, I would comment.
.... I understand you're use to Wild Bush and Cheney for eight years. However, remember the last time we jumped the gun? Does Iraq ring any bells? :eusa_eh:
As GWB is not the President, I fail to see what this has to do with your question about my opinion that BHO is a hack as 'commander' in Chief.

too late, you might have quoted my post early enough, but my edit is one minute earlier than your posting, so i win the internet. ....
LMFAO! Okie doke.

As the topic is Liz Cheney's comments, there is nothing off topic about what you just quoted. :lol: But, if it makes you feel better, you won something about a race of edits of which I wasn't even aware I was a participant. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not to my knowledge. However, he did visit privately with each of the families of the fallen
.... did liz cheney lie, ....
Finally you've read the OP. Good for you. On that specific, she may have lied or she may have simply been mistaken about GWB going to Dover.
.... i still see you trying to derail the topic to liz cheney accuses obama of whatever, i don't care. ....

as you are very obtuse i will now tell you that i read the OP, it was of no relevance to me. i recognized it as typical politicians double talk maligning the opposition to 2 degrees. first degree what liz did, second degree, what OP's source did.

i will have to explain for you.

liz is the daughter of the VP who had his hands deep in the machinery (without it getting greasy: warning: metaphor), causing many americans to die and arrive in dover in a coffin. when her father was in charge, there was a ban, no photography of coffins of dead war "victims".

this liz who cannnot be connected to her father because THAT would be off topic, but without her father she would be just some random rich white heterosexual woman, says GWB did it without cameras, clearly implying that GWB did greet families of the fallen and the coffins at DOVER, and he did not use cameras, unlike this pissant OBAMA who uses the dead as a PHOTO OP.

the second degree is the OP's source calling it a lie, i would not call it a lie, as i don't have the facts. i call it a typical **** move. and you of course agree with it.

now here is your op to shine, did gwb did the same as obama but without camera's? catch-22

LMFAO! Okie doke.

as you are very obtuse i will now tell you that i read the OP, it was of no relevance to me. i recognized it as typical politicians double talk maligning the opposition to 2 degrees. first degree what liz did, second degree, what OP's source did.

i will have to explain for you.

liz is the daughter of the VP who had his hands deep in the machinery (without it getting greasy: warning: metaphor), causing many americans to die and arrive in dover in a coffin. when her father was in charge, there was a ban, no photography of coffins of dead war "victims".

this liz who cannnot be connected to her father because THAT would be off topic, but without her father she would be just some random rich white heterosexual woman, says GWB did it without cameras, clearly implying that GWB did greet families of the fallen and the coffins at DOVER, and he did not use cameras, unlike this pissant OBAMA who uses the dead as a PHOTO OP.

the second degree is the OP's source calling it a lie, i would not call it a lie, as i don't have the facts. i call it a typical **** move. and you of course agree with it.

now here is your op to shine, did gwb did the same as obama but without camera's? catch-22
I see you FINALLY decided to focus on the actual topic. I agree with Cheney that BHO did it for publicity alone, but not because of your gratuitous ad hominem; rather because BHO's gross negligence in acting in his capacity as 'commander' in Chief.

Last edited:
i am so disappointed, since i tried to be on topic, si modo does not want to play.

EDIT: right now si modo pretends to be very reasonable in another thread and avoids this one, as it is ON TOPIC
Man, I missed this demonstration of what colossal idiocy you post. :lol: I cannot be two places at once. But, I do thank you for finally being on topic in at least one post of yours in this thread (not this one). Lose the sensitivity and you might not look the fool.

Last edited:
Condi Rice's former boss is delusional. She should shut her trap. She and her shooter dad may have some federal legal problems in the near future. I hope so. That's why we hear so much filth spewing from her and her daddy's mouths.

THEY LIE

Forum List

Back