Liz Cheney lies again

How Dick Cheney dodged the Vietnam draft - The Timeline

Aug. 29, 1964: Dick and Lynne Cheney marry.

May 19, 1965: The Selective Service classifies Dick Cheney 1-A, "available immediately for military service."

July 28, 1965: President Lyndon Johnson says draft calls will be doubled.

Oct. 26, 1965: The Selective Service declares that married men without children, who were previously exempted from the draft, will now be called up. Married men with children remain exempt.

Jan. 19, 1966: The Selective Service reclassifies Dick Cheney 3-A, "deferred from military service because service would cause hardship upon his family," because his wife is pregnant with their first child.

July 28, 1966: Elizabeth Cheney is born.

Jan. 30, 1967: Dick Cheney turns 26 and therefore becomes ineligible for the draft.

ALeqM5jvgpXkZltXJ_5hjB-KLfCTYY-G1g.jpg

trust me s0n............noooooooooobody cares!! Perhaps a handful of internet k00ks, but few others.:eusa_whistle:

Isn't it weird how Barack Obama just up and got a wild hair, and decided to trek out in the middle of the night to honor our fallen soldiers... just when his poll numbers are tanking on Afghanistan and the Brits are back to calling him "President Pantywaist". :eusa_whistle:

And how bizarre that a NYT reporter should get such an impression as to say, "The images and the sentiment of the president’s five-hour trip to Delaware were intended by the White House to convey to the nation that Mr. Obama was not making his Afghanistan decision lightly or in haste"?

Even more strange is how the article was amended overnight to read instead, "The image of the commander in chief standing on a darkened tarmac, offering a salute to one of the soldiers, highlighted the poignancy of a decision he is facing." And that, without any explanation or announced retraction.
Hot Air » Blog Archive » Did White House pressure NYT into changing Dover story?

It was, OF COURSE, nothing but a lousy photo-op... and a ghoulish one at that. The bastard should be ashamed of himself.

Questions:

1. Did Obama show up with the press pool?
2. Did Bush show up without the press pool?
3. Is the military press there regardless?

I think the answers are yes,no and yes. That said, Cheney would be telling the truth.

Turns out...

number two is no...Bush or Cheney NEVER went to Dover, EVER! Sad. Just sad.

She has a valid point. Why show up there asking if he can make a public display of himself honoring these troops who died and possibly died because of his stupid ass policies of not firing on insurgents if they were firing from a Mosque or if there are civilians present.

When he shows me that he has the gonads to be a CinC then I will have no problem with him pestering families of our heroes.
He thinks he needed to do this, but at this point few are buying any concern for the military he wants included in that image that is his first priority.

Questions:

1. Did Obama show up with the press pool?
2. Did Bush show up without the press pool?
3. Is the military press there regardless?

I think the answers are yes,no and yes. That said, Cheney would be telling the truth.

Mmmm....Bush never showed up.

Not seeing how this is a lie. Obama created a publicity stunt. totally accurate.

Now please tell us why, if this was true, it would matter one iota for the future of this country? Who cares what she says? she isnt governing us.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – October 30, 2009

Dick Cheney, then U.S. vice president, had harsh words for the CIA sending a spy's husband to Africa to see if Iraq was seeking nuclear material, according to an interview with the FBI released on Friday.

Cheney was interviewed in 2004 as part of a probe into who leaked to a newspaper columnist the identity of CIA operative Valerie Plame, the wife of Joe Wilson who went on the trip to Niger to see if Iraq was trying to buy uranium that could be used for nuclear weapons.

Ultimately, senior State Department official Richard Armitage was found to be the source of the leak. Cheney's chief of staff, Lewis "Scooter" Libby, was convicted of lying to investigators and obstructing the leak probe.

Cheney told the FBI he believed it was "amateur hour" at the CIA after reading an article by Wilson stating he had been sent to Africa by the CIA. Wilson, a former diplomat, implied in the article that Cheney had requested someone make the trip as the Bush administration ought to prove Iraq was developing weapons of mass destruction.

The United States invaded Iraq in 2003 on the premise that Iraq was secretly developing weapons of mass destruction, none of which were found.

Cheney also told the FBI investigators he had "no idea who may have made the unauthorized disclosure" of Plame's identity to the columnist. He specifically denied talking to Armitage and other senior administration officials about Plame.

Since leaving office, Cheney has said he was unhappy President George W. Bush refused to pardon Libby. Bush did commute his 2-1/2-year prison sentence.

At the end of Libby's trial, the lead prosecutor said a cloud remained over Cheney for his role in the leak case.

In the FBI's interview notes released on Friday, investigators said Cheney repeatedly did not recall many of the events they sought to question him about.

============================

Isn't it always DICKS way. He's a scum bag. A wart on the butt of humanity. He always conveniently "forgets' about WARs, people he spoke with, or what he said 5 fricking minutes ago. He makes me sick! I truly WISH someone would take him hunting and have an accident with HIM on the other end. :evil:
He's always blaming someone else. He even stabbed his own boss Bush in the back for not 'listening' to him anymore after 2004. He's a LIAR! He makes me SICK!

Bush denied cameras whether the families wanted them there or not. He simply took away their choice. Of course, Republicans feel they can tell anyone what to do. They are "moral" and they have "God" on their side.

Dick Cheney, then U.S. vice president, had harsh words for the CIA sending a spy's husband to Africa to see if Iraq was seeking nuclear material, according to an interview with the FBI released on Friday.

Cheney was interviewed in 2004 as part of a probe into who leaked to a newspaper columnist the identity of CIA operative Valerie Plame, the wife of Joe Wilson who went on the trip to Niger to see if Iraq was trying to buy uranium that could be used for nuclear weapons.

Ultimately, senior State Department official Richard Armitage was found to be the source of the leak. Cheney's chief of staff, Lewis "Scooter" Libby, was convicted of lying to investigators and obstructing the leak probe.

Cheney told the FBI he believed it was "amateur hour" at the CIA after reading an article by Wilson stating he had been sent to Africa by the CIA. Wilson, a former diplomat, implied in the article that Cheney had requested someone make the trip as the Bush administration ought to prove Iraq was developing weapons of mass destruction.

The United States invaded Iraq in 2003 on the premise that Iraq was secretly developing weapons of mass destruction, none of which were found.

Cheney also told the FBI investigators he had "no idea who may have made the unauthorized disclosure" of Plame's identity to the columnist. He specifically denied talking to Armitage and other senior administration officials about Plame.

Since leaving office, Cheney has said he was unhappy President George W. Bush refused to pardon Libby. Bush did commute his 2-1/2-year prison sentence.

At the end of Libby's trial, the lead prosecutor said a cloud remained over Cheney for his role in the leak case.

In the FBI's interview notes released on Friday, investigators said Cheney repeatedly did not recall many of the events they sought to question him about.

Isn't it always DICKS way. He's a scum bag. A wart on the butt of humanity. He always conveniently "forgets' about WARs, people he spoke with, or what he said 5 fricking minutes ago. He makes me sick! I truly WISH someone would take him hunting and have an accident with HIM on the other end. :evil:
He's always blaming someone else. He even stabbed his own boss Bush in the back for not 'listening' to him anymore after 2004. He's a LIAR! He makes me SICK!
Could you be more off topic?

it is not off topic, it is a tu quoque, remember?

also a new poster, show some grace.

haha, i crack myself up.

i know those tu quoques are annoying, i would prefer a clean slate, too. if i was a neo-con and a supporter of the last admin. but that would require even more revisionism, more apathy, ignorance and amnesia.

Liz Cheney Suggests Obama Honored Fallen Soldiers For The Publicity | TPMDC :clap2:

Liz Cheney called out President Obama for his early-morning trip to honor fallen soldiers arriving at Dover Air Force Base yesterday, suggesting President Bush honored America's heroes with a bit more class than his successor.

Cheney, on Fox News Radio's John Gibson Show yesterday:

"I think that what President Bush used to do is do it without the cameras. And I don't understand sort of showing up with the White House Press Pool with photographers and asking family members if you can take pictures. That's really hard for me to get my head around...It was a surprising way for the president to choose to do this."
It's not clear exactly what Cheney is referring to when she says, "Bush used to do it without the cameras."

It's true that Bush's Pentagon continued a long-standing policy of banning cameras at Dover when the nation's fallen arrived in flag-draped caskets from foreign battlefields. (Upon taking office, Obama lifted the ban.)

So that covers "without the cameras."

But as CBS's Mark Knoller reported yesterday, Obama was the first president to visit arriving dead at Dover during the wars in Afghanistan or Iraq -- meaning that when it came to taking trips to Dover like Obama did yesterday morning, Bush never used to "do it" at all.

Here's the audio of Cheney (h/t Gateway Pundit):

Buddy this was pure photo opportunity work by Obama and if you think different, well please bring all of your money to me so I can invest it for you!

I don't give a damn about Liz Cheney, but, come on, please, wake up!

Mike

haha, i crack myself up.

i know those tu quoques are annoying, i would prefer a clean slate, too. if i was a neo-con and a supporter of the last admin. but that would require even more revisionism, more apathy, ignorance and amnesia.
Moron. This has nothing to do with tu quoque and I don't tutor in remedial logic. As the topic is Liz Cheney's supposed lie about BHO's photo-op, the only relevance of Dick Cheney to the topic is his sperm decades ago, you babbling idiot.

Last edited:

haha, i crack myself up.

Moron. This has nothing to do with tu quoque and I don't tutor in remedial logic. As the topic is Liz Cheney's supposed lie about BHO's photo-op. The only relevance of Dick Cheney to the topic is his sperm decades ago, you babbling idiot.

so liz cheney says someone lies, and the answer: hey her father lied also, is not a "tu quoque", oh teacher?

ok, i got that wrong, liz lied, she did not say someone lied, sorry si modo

Last edited:

[/quote]Could you be more off topic?
[/QUOTE]

Actually, no, I don't believe I'm off topic at all. However, I do believe there are those who want to point their finger at others who always claim such nonsense. The topic is about "DICK!" :eusa_boohoo:

I can not determine wether Ms. Cheney is telling the truth or lying until I see what she looks like and if I want to make love to her.

Post a picture.

CindyInKentucky said:
Si modo said:

Actually, no, I don't believe I'm off topic at all. ....
That sort of says it all.

.... However, I do believe there are those who want to point their finger at others who always claim such nonsense. The topic is about "DICK!" :eusa_boohoo:
:cuckoo:

Actually, no, I don't believe I'm off topic at all. However, I do believe there are those who want to point their finger at others who always claim such nonsense. The topic is about "DICK!" :eusa_boohoo:

no, the topic is about liz.

the dick thread is down the hall, third door on the left (ironic, n'est pas?).

Forum List

Back