'Living in a house that was always on fire': former Trump press secretary on White House chaos

At least you admit this thread is trash.
Thread's not trash. She wrote a book. The claims in it are covered in multiple sources and chaos within the Trump administration has been well covered. The OP just chose a crap source. But I'm glad to see you use that source for media bias checking. Clearly you trust it. Good boy!

Yet four years of a Trump presidency and and 2 of a Republican control Congress and no one charged with treason or a coup?

You have a lively imagination, your TDS (Trump Defense System) seem's perpetually activated.
Of course not - Obama's criminals were still in charge of key positions in the CIA, NSA, FBI., & DOJ......but Durham is resolving that injustice.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok:

Raw Story​

Last updated on April 13th, 2021 at 10:25 am

Raw Story - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.
It doesn't it isn't true. Common sense-if you had any should inform you that his public behavior and chaotic management style reflects what he's like in private

Given his handling of the pandemic I'd say being a disrupter isn't so good after all. Left office with high unemployment, massive debt and a raging pandemic.
Do we need to post all the videos of all the Dem leaders down playing the pandemic again? :itsok: And it was you Dems who shut down the economy, just to boost your chances of beating Trump in 2020. You lying bunch of dishonest pukes just keep spewing the same lies and spin. America has no use for you.

Do we need to post all the videos of all the Dem leaders down playing the pandemic again? :itsok: And it was you Dems who shut down the economy, just to boost your chances of beating Trump in 2020. You lying bunch of dishonest pukes just keep spewing the same lies and spin. America has no use for you.
What Dems downplayed the pandemic and when?

'Living in a house that was always on fire': former Trump press secretary describes '24/7' White House chaos

No one who has been paying attention should be surprised by this. There have been multiple accounts of the crazyness and lack of deccorum in the Trump White House, and his public demeanor is certainly consistent with these accounts of the environment in private.

In related news:

Is this supposed to make me feel bad for these people? It’s not working. Part of the problem with government employees is they get their cushy six figure jobs and don’t want to actually earn it. Every single one of them should live on pins and needles.

Is this supposed to make me feel bad for these people? It’s not working. Part of the problem with government employees is they get their cushy six figure jobs and don’t want to actually earn it. Every single one of them should live on pins and needles.
If that is your way of saying that they made this shit up It is NOT WORKING

If that is your way of saying that they made this shit up It is NOT WORKING
Nope, I’m sure they felt nervous about losing their jobs if they weren’t being effective. My point is I don’t give a shit how they felt.The ret of us live under that every day. What makes them so special?

Dems don’t control most of the states that shut down. Try again.

Of course not - Obama's criminals were still in charge of key positions in the CIA, NSA, FBI., & DOJ......but Durham is resolving that injustice.
I’m always amazed at the endless excuses you guys come up with. Remember Barr…Trumps lapdog?

Do you suck so much at your job that you are on pins and needles about losing it?
Nope, but these people don’t even try. If I put together something for my job that came out like the Afghan withdrawal I’d be gone. Not sitting around congress talking about it.

I’m always amazed at the endless excuses you guys come up with. Remember Barr…Trumps lapdog?
Comey publicly declared Hillary broke laws then justified their protecting her ass by saying she was too stupid to know she was doing it.

Mueller, Comey, and Wray hsave been proven by the FISA Court to have illegally spied on Americans for DECADES.

Both Comey and McCabe leaked classified information - Comey threw McCabe under the bus while under oath before Congress.

Brennan was caught illegally spying on Congress and had to appear before them and admit his crime to prevent from going to jail.

Clapper was caught committing Perjury TWICE & Dems & Clinton cronies ran out the clock to protect him.

NSA, CIA, FBI, DOJ/US AG - every single one of them were found to have committed crimes, and since THEY are the ones who are supposed to hold criminals accountable of course none of them were indicted /charged.

Democrats during both failed Pelosi Impeachment attempts were found / exposed to have criminally falsified / created fake evidence against Trump. Again, while controlling the very positions responsible for holding people accountable to the law were the ones exposed as committing the crimes they did not Indict THEMSELVES.

The only thing I find 'amazing' at this point is how you are still so flexible:

1633435751005.png

Forum List

Back