'Living in a house that was always on fire': former Trump press secretary on White House chaos

'Living in a house that was always on fire': former Trump press secretary describes '24/7' White House chaos

No one who has been paying attention should be surprised by this. There have been multiple accounts of the crazyness and lack of deccorum in the Trump White House, and his public demeanor is certainly consistent with these accounts of the environment in private.

I can give you endless metaphors to describe the Trump White House from a press person's perspective — living in a house that was always on fire or in an insane asylum where you couldn't tell the difference between the patients and the attendants or on a roller coaster that never stopped — but trust me, it was a hot mess 24/7," she explained. "How people did the job without going crazy was a question in itself."
In related news:

'Living in a house that was always on fire': former Trump press secretary describes '24/7' White House chaos

No one who has been paying attention should be surprised by this. There have been multiple accounts of the crazyness and lack of deccorum in the Trump White House, and his public demeanor is certainly consistent with these accounts of the environment in private.

In related news:

We don't care. We were living better. Then Biden showed up. I know. When he does get two sentences together correctly, he speaks more eloquently. everything keeps going up and up....Yahooooo! The ghettos will get mad. They even are going to raise the EBT/Food Stamps because they know what they have done. Stagflation with many years of higher inflation and low growth is something we will all enjoy. Globalists are so good for us.

In related news:

Happy to see that you boys are amused.

Here is more:

In related news:

85770018.jpg

The bad Orange man is not currently in government.
But the "PRESS" misses him so badly. Old Joe takes no questions, stays in the basement most of the time, and when he touches anything HE BRAKES IT. Therefor they have nothing to scribble to earn their keep.

I believe her best analogy was a flaming clown car rolling full speed at a fireworks warehouse

Forum List

Back