Living Hetero, Being Gay

Sorry, but yes, homosexuality IS a sexual perversion, and why you're having a hard time dealing with the reality of facts here.

Because it's not a fact, that's why. It's an opinion, one that you and others hold and one that others don't. Facts are indisputable.

America is the most tolerent society in what we used to call "the free world". We actually have laws that force people to abandon their religious beliefs about homosexuality and rent their property to sodomites or face civil rights litigation. Democrats forced the Military to promote the homosexual lifestyle. What more do the sissies want?

....But still, the constant reminders of homosexuality tend to make it difficult for straight guys to maintain close friendships these days. People tend to talk.

Some guys think you're Gay if you've read Pride & Prejudice.
Why are you Gay if you're in the Navy but not the Marines?

While you/we try sometimes to think through an issue these comments are downright hilarious. If you are secure in your sexuality you don't give a shit what others may think. Past HS who the fuck cares. Exception: if you are alone with a bunch of insecure macho a_holes be careful for they may possess enough hatred to want to hurt you to prove they are real men, even as you plead your heterosexuality to the high heavens. Carry your stun gun then. LOL I was out with my wife and sister in law recently and the sister loves sushi. Now if you are into stereotypes or other stupid mindless thinking, I was either a stud or a fag or maybe if people had more than a few brain cells they wouldn't give a fuck who I was and they would live their own existence. Why is that so damn hard for some. Freedom means for all.

Last edited:
....But still, the constant reminders of homosexuality tend to make it difficult for straight guys to maintain close friendships these days. People tend to talk.

Some guys think you're Gay if you've read Pride & Prejudice.
Why are you Gay if you're in the Navy but not the Marines?

While you/we try sometimes to think through an issue these comments are downright hilarious. If you are secure in your sexuality you don't give a shit what others may think. Past HS who the fuck cares. Exception: if you are alone with a bunch of insecure macho a_holes be careful for they may possess enough hatred to want to hurt you to prove they are real men, even as you plead your heterosexuality to the high heavens. Carry your stun gun then. LOL I was out with my wife and sister in law recently and the sister loves sushi. Now if you are into stereotypes or other stupid mindless thinking, I was either a stud or a fag or maybe if people had more than a few brain cells they wouldn't give a fuck who I was and they would live their own existence. Why is that so damn hard for some. Freedom means for all.
It was meant to be tongue in cheek.

However you took it seriously.

Not everything said here on the subject need be treated like the end of the world.

It was a joke, but in every good joke there is some truth.

Not that I'm saying it was a good joke.

Incidentally only ladies and Fags like Sushi.

Last edited:
Sorry, but yes, homosexuality IS a sexual perversion, and why you're having a hard time dealing with the reality of facts here.

Because it's not a fact, that's why. It's an opinion, one that you and others hold and one that others don't. Facts are indisputable.

No, sorry, but your disinformation won't get you anywhere here.

Homosexuality is a mental illness which causes the person to have gender disorder which in turn leads them to an unnatural sexual attraction to the same sex. This is perverted alone, but acting on these impulses is highly perverted in nature. Not opinion, just fact.

Last edited:
It must be a sad thing to see a really nice looking lady and all you can think about is puffing on a pecker.

That's why I say, "I pity homosexuals." They'd rather torture themselves with a life of putting things where they were never intended and don't fit rather than seek help to become normal and enjoy sex as nature intended it.

It must be a sad thing to see a really nice looking lady and all you can think about is puffing on a pecker.

That's why I say, "I pity homosexuals." They'd rather torture themselves with a life of putting things where they were never intended and don't fit rather than seek help to become normal and enjoy sex as nature intended it.

You're very ignorant of human sexuality. Plenty of heterosexuals put their penises into anuses and their mouths on genitals.

Homosexuality occurs in nature. It's completely natural.

Your bigotry is not. I pity bigots. You have to walk around with all that hate in your bodies.

You're very ignorant of human sexuality. Plenty of heterosexuals put their penises into anuses and their mouths on genitals.

Your bigotry is not. I pity bigots. You have to walk around with all that hate in your bodies.

Well, there's less preparation and less cleanup after normal sex.

Oh, the smell of doody isn't eactly a turn-on.

I also don't care for hairy legs, big hands and feet.

Guess if I was born a girl I'd be lesbo for sure.

This and the constant use of perverted was too much to pass up.

For Pale Rider and other of his ilk, so called 'normal' males and females, a description of sex from their manual is in order. First the woman must be ovulating, they do this through the rhythm method or counting days. Then at night, for sex can only occur at night in the dark, they signal each other by sitting by their twin beds with Bible and prayer, next they choose a bed to consummate the holy act. They wait till late so as to be tired and not overly passionate. After brushing their teeth and gargling, they kiss twice lightly, anything more passionate would be perverted for the act of creation requires the correct mood. They remain dressed and both keep their tops on so as not to rub bodies and forget the noble act they are about to perform. Man on top he wakes up junior and finds the proper place for junior. A few thrusts later he moans slightly while the wife raises her legs, while hardly orgasmic in body her mind is pleased and hopeful creation has taken place and another Pale will light another fire. The act now over the man showers and then together they both pray in their separate beds. Anything more passionate and messy would be perverted you see.

(Paraphrased from the Wingnut Bible on sex as it should be performed.)

The term "natural" does not equate to "normal". Technically Arsenic is 100% natural, but I wouldn't want to put it on my cornflakes.

Biologically homosexuality is an abnormal condition. It results in no procreation, which is what is the overall intent of sex. Societies can accept certain behaviors that deviate the norm, but biologically it is still a defect, since it hinders the contiuation of a given persons genetic material.

If genetic, could homosexuality be a self limiting factor for our overall population? perhaps.

The term "natural" does not equate to "normal". Technically Arsenic is 100% natural, but I wouldn't want to put it on my cornflakes.

Biologically homosexuality is an abnormal condition. It results in no procreation, which is what is the overall intent of sex. Societies can accept certain behaviors that deviate the norm, but biologically it is still a defect, since it hinders the contiuation of a given persons genetic material.

If genetic, could homosexuality be a self limiting factor for our overall population? perhaps.

Damn, that's some deep nonsense. How would know homosexuality was biologically abnormal? Is kissing normal? Why. Is masturbation normal? So genes know population? You need to rethink that crap. If it hindered, you need to ask why it still exists. Sex is a grand and glorious act, one day you may realize that, having kids on the other hand is lots of work. Make sure you only have sex as I noted above, anything else would be abnormal right? Come back after ten children and let us know how it is going in your normal life.

No, sorry, but your disinformation won't get you anywhere here.

Homosexuality is a mental illness which causes the person to have gender disorder which in turn leads them to an unnatural sexual attraction to the same sex. This is perverted alone, but acting on these impulses is highly perverted in nature. Not opinion, just fact.

Why haven't you seen a doctor to get cured?

Damn, that's some deep nonsense. How would know homosexuality was biologically abnormal? Is kissing normal? Why. Is masturbation normal? So genes know population? You need to rethink that crap. If it hindered, you need to ask why it still exists. Sex is a grand and glorious act, one day you may realize that, having kids on the other hand is lots of work. Make sure you only have sex as I noted above, anything else would be abnormal right? Come back after ten children and let us know how it is going in your normal life.

You are talking sociology, the results that occur due to our consciousness, not biology. Sex biologically is nothing more than creating the ability to combine two sets of DNA, thus creating a seperate, unique set of DNA. The pleasure we derive is nothing more than natures way of making sure we do it for the continuation of the species. Anything else is basically social, not biological.

To get homosexuality accepted socially is a matter of law, norms, and morals. A strictly homosexual being is not biologically normal, unless it can reproduce by mitosis or some form of sporing.

The fact that homosexuality is not biologically normal is not intended as an insult, its reality.

You just threw any cred you may have ever had completely down the shitter. You are now a full fledged, 100%, leftist hack.

why? the first closet homos that come to mind are Republicans,Larry Craig and Mark Foley.

The thread isn't about left or right, or Barney Frank or Anthony's Weiner. It's about acceptance of perversion, who it is that's accepting it, how it is they pick and chose which perversion they're going to accept, and how they accept one perversion and not another without being a full fledged hypocrite and/or a bigot.

This board accepts the perversion of your posts, so I don't know what you've got to whine about.

Normal adult sexuality, regardless of gender, includes many of the same sex practices. Such as oral and anal sex. It is natural and normal for adults who love each to freely enjoy many different sex practices. It doesn't make much difference biologically whose human mouth is on whose human genitals or whose penis is in whose anus. Those sexual practices are not the exclusive domain of gays and lesbians.

Sex for procreation only folks, are sad, to me. I knew a couple, parents of a dear friend, who only had sex to procreate. They had a very unhappy marriage.

Last edited:

Normal adult sexuality, regardless of gender, includes many of the same sex practices. Such as oral and anal sex. It is natural and normal for adults who love each to freely enjoy many different sex practices. It doesn't make much difference biologically whose human mouth is on whose human genitals or whose penis is in whose anus. Those sexual practices are not the exclusive domain of gays and lesbians.

Sex for procreation only folks, are sad, to me. I knew a couple, parents of a dear friend, who only had sex to procreate. They had a very unhappy marriage.

Socially those can be acceptable sexual practices, I agree. All biology knows is that those other practices cannot result in a fertilized ovum, and hence continuation of the parental DNA.

Anything other than penile-vaginal sex, in an evolutionary sense, is a form of "ur doin it wrong"

My point has nothing to do with what society accepts, but with what biology wants, and biology wants opposite sex people to have penile-vaginal sex to procreate the species. Every other biological function regarding sexuality is regulated by that act. Any deviation from this is not normal, in a pure biological sense.

...The fact that homosexuality is not biologically normal is not intended as an insult, its reality.

Again you make no sense, is heterosexuality normal ? Why, biology doesn't care if you are married or not, gay or straight, transsexual or a cross dresser. Biology is neutral in this debate, I've never heard biology have an opinion. It is your assumptions that are granting what is normal or not. Nature too, don't give a shit. Read this piece carefully and you may just learn. http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

Forum List

Back