LIVE: President Trump Rally In El Paso, Texas

65 People Line Up for Beto O’Rourke — 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)

65 People Line Up for Beto O'Rourke -- 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)

Democrats - nominate Beto!

We wantcha to!....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
I read there was 75,000 ticket requests for president Trump's rally! HOLY SHIT! This is a MAJORITY HISPANIC CITY! Leftists are in for a HUGE shock in 2020. I am watching the rally on youtube thanks to Right Side Broadcasting. Not gonna give a fake news channel more hits.
ASSHOLE El Paso voted more for Hillary than Cal did
Tissue

65 People Line Up for Beto O’Rourke — 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)

65 People Line Up for Beto O'Rourke -- 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)

I read there was 75,000 ticket requests for president Trump's rally! HOLY SHIT! This is a MAJORITY HISPANIC CITY! Leftists are in for a HUGE shock in 2020. I am watching the rally on youtube thanks to Right Side Broadcasting. Not gonna give a fake news channel more hits.
That's the last time, ain't it?

I find it hilariously hypocritical when the repubs bitched about Oblama running for office and campaigning while president yet Trump has never stopped campaigning and they shit their pants with delight...

I find it hilariously hypocritical when the repubs bitched about Oblama running for office and campaigning while president yet Trump has never stopped campaigning and they shit their pants with delight...

The Keep American Great campaign has begun.. get out under your rock.

And? Who the fuck are all those people then douche? Wow. I looked this up the population of El Paso COUNTY is 800k literally 197k people voted in TOTAL for the 3 main candidates in 2016....jesus lol.

Forum List

Back