Live Coverage of "Draw Muhammad II" starting now

I wonder if a bunch of bigots stood outside of a synagogue having a Hitler drawing contest or transforming the Star of David into swastikas, if the "free speech" sentiment would be the same for the same folks supporting this stupid rally.

I sincerely hope it would be, just like the liberal "Hail Satan" chanters can chase Christian Pro-Life groups and scream "Hail Satan" at them.

I wonder if a bunch of bigots stood outside of a synagogue having a Hitler drawing contest or transforming the Star of David into swastikas, if the "free speech" sentiment would be the same for the same folks supporting this stupid rally.

I sincerely hope it would be, just like the liberal "Hail Satan" chanters can chase Christian Pro-Life groups and scream "Hail Satan" at them.
When did that that allegedly happen and how did they "chase" them?

"Allegedly" ?????

LOL

Are you claiming liberals did NOT join hands around a group of Christians and chant "Hail Satan" about them?

Hopefully, it will fall flat and the biker thugs won't get to prove what big brave he-mans they aren't.

OTOH, maybe they'll get themselves shot and the RW nutters will have new hero martyrs to worship.

"Allegedly" ?????

LOL

Are you claiming liberals did NOT join hands around a group of Christians and chant "Hail Satan" about them?
LOL, I asked you a question, I didn't claim anything. I said "allegedly" because I don't know the situation you are referring to.

I said "allegedly" because I don't know the situation you are referring to.

Yes you do, I even provided the video. Let me provide it again.

Do you believe that's protected by the First Amendment? Personally, if I was one of the Christians in the middle, I'd be expecting a Roman-Coliseum-Style Christian Massacre to ensue in short order.

In fact, I'm sure if the cops were not directly present, the liberals would have physically assaulted them.

Forum List

Back