Live Coverage of "Draw Muhammad II" starting now

/
Islam is the most conformist, anti-freedom anti free thought platform...and you people support that? Art never hurt anyone. I picture allah as a big anal sphincter. Like all the people that support it.

Absolutely true that a picture never hurt anyone.

It takes biker thugs and Muslim extremists, and racist assholes and homophobic closet gays to do that.

The biker thugs want a fight. They want an excuse to kill people. They are no better and no different than Muslim extremists, kkk or the rest who refuse to live and let live. That's what hurts people.
Wow.. Biker thugs VS Zombie Muslims. Clash of the morons. Accept, I got this ringing in my ears....9/11, 9/11, 9/11, can't shake it. Islam is a cult. A hate group. A religion? Yeah, that is splitting hairs.

Haven't heard of any "Zombie Muslims"
:rolleyes-41:

But, as we all know, 9/11 was a crime committed by terrorists.

There are all kinds of terrorists - including biker thugs, kkk and Muslims.

Do you believe that all motorcycle riders are idiots like this bunch? I don't.

One group is peacefully praying at their mosque

The other group is armed and taunting them

Who is the reasonable one here?

And yet... its like the majority of Americans who are aware of this event support the group who is armed and taunting the other group who are only praying at their mosque.

It always blows me away that the people who shout loudest about religious freedom and respect are the same people cheering the loudest at disrespecting other religions.

AFAIC, all religions are useless.

But Islam stinks the worst......Stop chopping peoples head off Moslems!!

:rofl:

They should have one of these contests in every city in this country. The winners should be broadcast for the world to see. Because fuck the muslims.

Logistics could be problematic. How about if we just broadcast their mugshots with a complimentary amber alert?

Christians

How would you react if someone did this at your place of worship?

I'd finish my business, wash my hands and go about my bidness....

My place of worship.....
plumber_toilet.jpg

Is this how Jesus would have behaved?

Do these events actually make Christians appear to be the more moderate religion?

Well I just checked all the news channels and nothing. I guess the contest went off without a hitch. No deaths. To the great disappointment of the left.

:lol:

From where I'm sitting, it sure looks like you guys are the disappointed ones.

Look at the OP, he's so excited about the possibility that he just has to be the first to start a thread about it.

Why do you think Pam Gellar sets these events up? A violent reaction is exactly what she's striving for.

Well I just checked all the news channels and nothing. I guess the contest went off without a hitch. No deaths. To the great disappointment of the left.

Look at the OP, he's so excited about the possibility that he just has to be the first to start a thread about it.

Why do you think Pam Gellar sets these events up? A violent reaction is exactly what she's striving for.

No. I'm actually pretty sure that Pam Gellar is working directly with progressives/neocons in order to cause a disaster that allows Daddy Gov to come in and ban free speech.

We got guys on the ground there to film any shenanigans that Daddy Gov might to to pull off.

I do agree that this is provocation, that is still borderline allowed by the First Amendment.

Any disaster will allow Daddy Gov to further reduce the boundaries of free speech.

That's exactly what Daddy Gov, Muslims and their agent Geller want.

No. I'm actually pretty sure that Pam Gellar is working directly with progressives/neocons in order to cause a disaster that allows Daddy Gov to come in and ban free speech.

We got guys on the ground there to film any shenanigans that Daddy Gov might to to pull off.

I do agree that this is provocation, that is still borderline allowed by the First Amendment.

Any disaster will allow Daddy Gov to further reduce the boundaries of free speech.

That's exactly what Daddy Gov, Muslims and their agent Geller want.

Let me make sure I've got this straight...

You think that Pamela Gellar, the Federal Government, and the entire religion of Islam are conspiring together to eliminate free speech in this country?

Looks like we have one religion acting peacefully while the other is outside taunting and threatening violence

Who should we admire for the way they act?

If a bunch of Muslims went to sin a gog with "Fuck Jews" T shirts, I could see the comments being very different.

Forum List

Back