Live Coverage of "Draw Muhammad II" starting now

I wonder if a bunch of bigots stood outside of a synagogue having a Hitler drawing contest or transforming the Star of David into swastikas, if the "free speech" sentiment would be the same for the same folks supporting this stupid rally.
It would be from me free speech can't just apply to speech you like and agree with. They would be vile disgusting jerks but even vile disgusting jerks have freedom of speech rights the Westboro Baptist Church people are proof of that.

I wonder if a bunch of bigots stood outside of a synagogue having a Hitler drawing contest or transforming the Star of David into swastikas, if the "free speech" sentiment would be the same for the same folks supporting this stupid rally.

Yup. That kind of thing only happens in your screwed up head.
That was a stupid comeback on your part, what is supposed to happen tonight (I'm willing to bet that you support it) is similar to and equivalent to what is going to happen at that rally tonight.
Why go to a church, synagogue, Mosque, etc. and insult innocent people who are going to pray, what's the point? That's "screwed up in the head".

What your cohorts are doing is similar to this:
Events aim to counteract neo-Nazi rally on April 18 - Toledo Blade

It would be from me free speech can't just apply to speech you like and agree with. They would be vile disgusting jerks but even vile disgusting jerks have freedom of speech rights the Westboro Baptist Church people are proof of that.
I agree and I'm sure you agree that people who oppose those assholes have their right to free speech to speak out in opposition to those assholes, right?

Islam is the most conformist, anti-freedom anti free thought platform...and you people support that? Art never hurt anyone. I picture allah as a big anal sphincter. Like all the people that support it.

I sincerely hope it would be, just like the liberal "Hail Satan" chanters can chase Christian Pro-Life groups and scream "Hail Satan" at them.
When did that that allegedly happen and how did they "chase" them?

"Allegedly" ?????

LOL

Are you claiming liberals did NOT join hands around a group of Christians and chant "Hail Satan" about them?

I don't know if that happened but so what?

If you are an American, you know we value and celebrate and protect ALL religions - not just those with whom we agree or those we subscribe to.

Right?

You DO know that, right?

I sincerely hope it would be, just like the liberal "Hail Satan" chanters can chase Christian Pro-Life groups and scream "Hail Satan" at them.
When did that that allegedly happen and how did they "chase" them?

"Allegedly" ?????

LOL

Are you claiming liberals did NOT join hands around a group of Christians and chant "Hail Satan" about them?

I don't know if that happened but so what?

If you are an American, you know we value and celebrate and protect ALL religions - not just those with whom we agree or those we subscribe to.

Right?

You DO know that, right?

You have told some big assed lies in your time here but that lies is the biggest. You are a disgusting piece of human garbage.

I agree and I'm sure you agree that people who oppose those assholes have their right to free speech to speak out in opposition to those assholes, right?
Yes speak out against them protest against them but not grab automatic weapons and try and kill them over it.

Islam is the most conformist, anti-freedom anti free thought platform...and you people support that? Art never hurt anyone. I picture allah as a big anal sphincter. Like all the people that support it.

Absolutely true that a picture never hurt anyone.

It takes biker thugs and Muslim extremists, and racist assholes and homophobic closet gays to do that.

The biker thugs want a fight. They want an excuse to kill people. They are no better and no different than Muslim extremists, kkk or the rest who refuse to live and let live. That's what hurts people.

They should have one of these contests in every city in this country. The winners should be broadcast for the world to see. Because fuck the muslims.
Thanks for proving my point ......bigot.

Being chastised by an idiot like you is merely amusing.
I'm not chastising you, I'm just making an accurate observation.

Now you are just boring me.
Well, it's not as if you had anything to go to tonite. :eusa_whistle:

Just like Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, etc. , Islam has various sects and teachings, as well as differing degrees of adherence.

/

Absolutely true that a picture never hurt anyone.

It takes biker thugs and Muslim extremists, and racist assholes and homophobic closet gays to do that.

The biker thugs want a fight. They want an excuse to kill people. They are no better and no different than Muslim extremists, kkk or the rest who refuse to live and let live. That's what hurts people.
Wow.. Biker thugs VS Zombie Muslims. Clash of the morons. Accept, I got this ringing in my ears....9/11, 9/11, 9/11, can't shake it. Islam is a cult. A hate group. A religion? Yeah, that is splitting hairs.

Forum List

Back