List of Constitutional Rights Lost under Trump

Trump has not denied anyone of their Constitutional rights.

However he is denying an awful lot of people - especially illegal immigrants of their basic human rights. Those rights are not Constitutional rights, but are inalienable rights.

A basic premise for the existence and justification of government is that people have inalienable rights.

The Declaration of Independence says that when a government violates those rights, it should be abolished.

We'll settle for impeachment.

You go right ahead and try. When you die during the ensuing civil war, you will have only yourself to blame.

:bsflag:

:th_believecrap:
:asshole::lastword:

However he is denying an awful lot of people - especially illegal immigrants of their basic human rights. Those rights are not Constitutional rights, but are inalienable rights.

A basic premise for the existence and justification of government is that people have inalienable rights.

The Declaration of Independence says that when a government violates those rights, it should be abolished.

/——/ Nice try, you Commie. We have the inalienable right to protect our borders and restrict access to our country like everywhere else.

You apparently have no concept of what 'Inalienable Rights' are. No, while protecting our borders may be a constitutional responsibility of the government, it is not an inalienable right.

It's interesting that you call me a commie for supporting inalienable rights. In fact the concept on inalienable rights is an AMERICAN concept, first stated by Thomas Jefferson in the declaration of Independence, and is a founding principal of AMERICAN political philosophy.

So that makes me as much a commie as George Washington.

In fact since you apparently have no respect for peoples inalienable rights you apparently are VERY UNAMERICAN. You don't have the slightest idea what it means to be American. Just because you were born here and citizenship DOES NOT really mean that your truly an American!

This nation was founded on principals and if you don't believe and support those principals you are not an American.

I don't know what you are - other than a flaming idiot - but you certainly are not an AMERICAN!
/——-/ Listen you asswipe, we don’t extend Constitutional rights to foreigners outside the country. Your mission is to import Democrat voters to prop up your sagging base.

Are you truly so stupid that you do not know the difference between Constitutional rights and Inalienable Rights?

Or is it that your reading comprehension is so poor that you could not understand what I wrote?

I was discussing INALIENABLE rights not Constitutional rights. Inalienable rights are for all people everywhere.

Constitutional rights ARE extended to Non U.S. citizens when they are withing our borders. Go google it.

Since we are discussing illegal immigrants - who are already in the U.S. - they have both Constitutional rights and inalienable rights.

Guess again fool!
/----/ Learn to read carefully before you call someone else stupid. I said we don’t extend Constitutional rights to foreigners outside the country, not already here.
Now that I've educated on what I said, allow me to school you further. Although once in the country, illegals are covered by some but not all rights:
Do undocumented immigrants have constitutional rights?
But undocumented immigrants don’t share all of the rights held by citizens -- for example, they can’t vote in state and national elections.

And Fordham law professor Jennifer Gordon said that some undocumented immigrants get almost no due process in removal proceedings.

In 1996, Congress created expedited removal for undocumented immigrants without a hearing. Initially it only applied at the U.S. border. Then it was expanded to within 100 miles of a border for undocumented immigrants who had been in the country less than 14 days.

/——/ Nice try, you Commie. We have the inalienable right to protect our borders and restrict access to our country like everywhere else.

You apparently have no concept of what 'Inalienable Rights' are. No, while protecting our borders may be a constitutional responsibility of the government, it is not an inalienable right.

It's interesting that you call me a commie for supporting inalienable rights. In fact the concept on inalienable rights is an AMERICAN concept, first stated by Thomas Jefferson in the declaration of Independence, and is a founding principal of AMERICAN political philosophy.

So that makes me as much a commie as George Washington.

In fact since you apparently have no respect for peoples inalienable rights you apparently are VERY UNAMERICAN. You don't have the slightest idea what it means to be American. Just because you were born here and citizenship DOES NOT really mean that your truly an American!

This nation was founded on principals and if you don't believe and support those principals you are not an American.

I don't know what you are - other than a flaming idiot - but you certainly are not an AMERICAN!
/——-/ Listen you asswipe, we don’t extend Constitutional rights to foreigners outside the country. Your mission is to import Democrat voters to prop up your sagging base.

Are you truly so stupid that you do not know the difference between Constitutional rights and Inalienable Rights?

Or is it that your reading comprehension is so poor that you could not understand what I wrote?

I was discussing INALIENABLE rights not Constitutional rights. Inalienable rights are for all people everywhere.

Constitutional rights ARE extended to Non U.S. citizens when they are withing our borders. Go google it.

Since we are discussing illegal immigrants - who are already in the U.S. - they have both Constitutional rights and inalienable rights.

Guess again fool!
/----/ Learn to read carefully before you call someone else stupid. I said we don’t extend Constitutional rights to foreigners outside the country, not already here.
Now that I've educated on what I said, allow me to school you further. Although once in the country, illegals are covered by some but not all rights:
Do undocumented immigrants have constitutional rights?
But undocumented immigrants don’t share all of the rights held by citizens -- for example, they can’t vote in state and national elections.

And Fordham law professor Jennifer Gordon said that some undocumented immigrants get almost no due process in removal proceedings.

In 1996, Congress created expedited removal for undocumented immigrants without a hearing. Initially it only applied at the U.S. border. Then it was expanded to within 100 miles of a border for undocumented immigrants who had been in the country less than 14 days.

Is your reading comprehension that bad? Seriously!

I said "within our borders". I noted that you said "outside the country", which was of course a sleazy word game on your part since the question of people having constitutional rights outside out border is irrelevant to this discussion. I caught your trick, though you may pretend that I didn't.

Second, the article that you posted clearly states that illegals DO have Constitutional rights within our borders. The fact that there are a small number of exceptions doesn't change the fact that the courts have overwhelming held that they do have Constitutional rights.

Finally, you have blatantly ignored the primary topic of my post - the fact that illegals do unquestionably have inalienable rights.

Forum List

Back