List of Constitutional Rights Lost under Trump

anything anti Trump i post will be considered the stance of an unsubstantiated contrarian Dark one

but as to your OP, when ever did the elites have a sense of justice, when they can (and always have) bought their way around it?

they could use our constitution for TP, as long as they wrapped themselves in the flag to explain it

you asked!

~S~
Simple solution.

Show Me a court case in which the court (SCOTUS) has ruled that someone's rights were illicitly taken by Trump.

Simple solution. Show Me a court case in which the court (SCOTUS) has ruled that someone's rights were illicitly taken by Trump.

Geesh, Dark, what the he!! are you thinking? You know you are asking liberals / snowflakes to provide you with EVIDENCE, right? If you hadn't noticed, they don't do that.

Snowflakes be like:

"EVIDENCE / PROOF? "

upload_2018-4-26_17-20-44.jpeg

:p

Trump has not denied anyone of their Constitutional rights.

However he is denying an awful lot of people - especially illegal immigrants of their basic human rights. Those rights are not Constitutional rights, but are inalienable rights.

A basic premise for the existence and justification of government is that people have inalienable rights.

The Declaration of Independence says that when a government violates those rights, it should be abolished.

We'll settle for impeachment.
/——/ Nice try, you Commie. We have the inalienable right to protect our borders and restrict access to our country like everywhere else.

You apparently have no concept of what 'Inalienable Rights' are. No, while protecting our borders may be a constitutional responsibility of the government, it is not an inalienable right.

It's interesting that you call me a commie for supporting inalienable rights. In fact the concept on inalienable rights is an AMERICAN concept, first stated by Thomas Jefferson in the declaration of Independence, and is a founding principal of AMERICAN political philosophy.

So that makes me as much a commie as George Washington.

In fact since you apparently have no respect for peoples inalienable rights you apparently are VERY UNAMERICAN. You don't have the slightest idea what it means to be American. Just because you were born here and citizenship DOES NOT really mean that your truly an American!

This nation was founded on principals and if you don't believe and support those principals you are not an American.

I don't know what you are - other than a flaming idiot - but you certainly are not an AMERICAN!

This person wants to DENY Americans their rights, period. He is a globalist, and probably a 25 year old, wet behind the ears, so called college, edjumicated, indoctrinated, genius.

If he is older than 30, then he is a danger to your childrens future. Send him to another country, and keep one of the illegals instead!

The list of constitutional rights I've lost under Trump are similar to the rights I lost under the previous President. Nada.
It’s easy to say that before Trump murders you
/----/ Dial back on the meds, Spanky.
conspiracy_nut.png

Here's your chance to let us know how bad it is for you under Trump.

Tell us about it

Go!
Trump disbanded the AIDS council because he wants to start a nationwide AIDS epidemic to kill us all.

I didn't know the Aids Council was a constitutional right! But I do know it was another do-nothing feel-good huge waste of money!
Do you have AIDS? Nope? BOOM, AIDS council doing its job :thup:
/----/ Based on this report, Trump should have fired them on day one.
Global HIV/AIDS Overview
Nov 20, 2017 - There were approximately 36.7 million people worldwide living with HIV/AIDS at the end of 2016. Of these, 2.1 million were children (<15 years old). An estimated 1.8 million individuals worldwide became newly infected with HIV in 2016 – about 5,000 new infections per day. This includes 160,000 children ...

This person wants to DENY Americans their rights, period. He is a globalist, and probably a 25 year old, wet behind the ears, so called college, edjumicated, indoctrinated, genius.

If he is older than 30, then he is a danger to your childrens future. Send him to another country, and keep one of the illegals instead!

You do realize that your description fits Barry to a 'T', right?

Tell us about it

Go!
Trump disbanded the AIDS council because he wants to start a nationwide AIDS epidemic to kill us all.

Liar.
You need to wake up. Trump has exposed us to AIDS with his policies, and we know it targets the populations he hates most. It will spread and end up killing us all.

Ya, it will be spread by yalls illegal aliens like drug resistant TB and all the other typical STD’s they tend to spread.

Trump has exposed the US to aides?!

:wtf:

JUNE, 2016: 'Border Patrol Agent: Many Illegals Have Tuberculosis, Other Diseases'
-- Border Patrol Agent: Many Illegals Have Tuberculosis, Other Diseases

Geez...if we could only remember who was President in 2016, who refused to enforce US Immigration Law, who kept the borders open and the illegal pipeline into the country flowing, who protected human traffickers, engaged in human trafficking, protected Sanctuary cities and violent illegals those cities harbored...WHO could that have been?

Thanks, TOS, for reminding us how snowflakes and liberals always accuse others of what they do and have been doing...

:113:

You do realize that your description fits Barry to a 'T', right?

lol, I was trying to see if I could bait him-)

Simple solution.

Show Me a court case in which the court (SCOTUS) has ruled that someone's rights were illicitly taken by Trump.

Now it's a SCOTUS level validation Darkone?

~S~
It has always been that way. In case you missed it, we are a litigious society and the SCOTUS is the final word.

That ended with the Patriot Act

~S~
No it didn't. If it helps you sleep though....

Tell us about it

Go!

I didn't know the Aids Council was a constitutional right! But I do know it was another do-nothing feel-good huge waste of money!
Do you have AIDS? Nope? BOOM, AIDS council doing its job :thup:

:blowpop::laughing0301:

Oh, wait, you're serious.

:lmao:

However he is denying an awful lot of people - especially illegal immigrants of their basic human rights. Those rights are not Constitutional rights, but are inalienable rights.

A basic premise for the existence and justification of government is that people have inalienable rights.

The Declaration of Independence says that when a government violates those rights, it should be abolished.

/——/ Nice try, you Commie. We have the inalienable right to protect our borders and restrict access to our country like everywhere else.

You apparently have no concept of what 'Inalienable Rights' are. No, while protecting our borders may be a constitutional responsibility of the government, it is not an inalienable right.

It's interesting that you call me a commie for supporting inalienable rights. In fact the concept on inalienable rights is an AMERICAN concept, first stated by Thomas Jefferson in the declaration of Independence, and is a founding principal of AMERICAN political philosophy.

In fact since you apparently have no respect for peoples inalienable rights you apparently are VERY UNAMERICAN. You don't have the slightest idea what it means to be American. Just because you were born here and citizenship DOES NOT really mean that your truly an American!

This nation was founded on principals and if you don't believe and support those principals you are not an American.

I don't know what you are - other than a flaming idiot - but you certainly are not an AMERICAN!
/——-/ Listen you asswipe, we don’t extend Constitutional rights to foreigners outside the country. Your mission is to import Democrat voters to prop up your sagging base.

Are you truly so stupid that you do not know the difference between Constitutional rights and Inalienable Rights?

Or is it that your reading comprehension is so poor that you could not understand what I wrote?

I was discussing INALIENABLE rights not Constitutional rights. Inalienable rights are for all people everywhere.

Constitutional rights ARE extended to Non U.S. citizens when they are withing our borders. Go google it.

Since we are discussing illegal immigrants - who are already in the U.S. - they have both Constitutional rights and inalienable rights.

Guess again fool!

Wrong on all counts fool!

I'm a 60 year old engineer.

Somehow your perverting my defense of the inalienable rights of illegal immigrants into the lie that I'm trying to deny the rights of American citizens shows that you are either an idiot or a twisted individual - a person of NO integrity whatsoever - not to mention as Un-American as Un-American gets!

Forum List

Back