List of Constitutional Rights Lost under Trump

Here's your chance to let us know how bad it is for you under Trump. Tell us about it. Go!

How about that time Trump Un-Constitutionally negotiated his own 'Treaty' with Iran while they mocked, rebuked, and threatened the US...and he was such a gutless coward he did not demand Iran release US hostages as part of the deal in which we gave them hundreds of billions of dollars, instead paying a ransom for the hostages in the middle of the night using an unmarked plane...

Ummm, never mind...that was Barry, too.

I know, I know - He made all of us less safe by aiding and abetting terrorists - Trump financed, supplied, armed, trained, protected, defended and even dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional, un-authorized Wars to help terrorists - to include the ones who slaughtered 3,000 American on 9/11/01, take over their own countries...and then kill more Americans using the weapons and money he gave them...He even INVADED Syria ... after winning the Nobel pea....ummm....

Never mind. That was Barry, too.

Yeah, and he left the toilet seat up too!!!!

~S~
That's better than when Hillary and Bill left the WH - they STOLE just about everything on the way out...including the toiled seat. (Guess they needed a new one for their outhouse in Arkansas... :p )

So, anyone actually come up with a right that Trump has taken from us? I didn't bother to read the whole thread.

So, anyone actually come up with a right that Trump has taken from us? I didn't bother to read the whole thread.

Doesn't seem to be any. Although Trump may have given lefties some new rights, to piss and moan continuously and to make shit up.

But that 1st ain't lookin so good.....

tagreuters.com2018binary_LYNXMPEE3O2BP-BASEIMAGE.jpg

~S~

If anything else Trump is aaaaallllll about the 5th right now.....~S~

The 5th? When he has been told by Mueller he is not a suspect / target? When Mueller declared weeks ago he is ready to begin writing his REPORT?

Trump is aaaalllllllll about 'WINNING', as he has been since he defeated Hillary in the 2016 election and stepped foot in the WH as President.

anything anti Trump i post will be considered the stance of an unsubstantiated contrarian Dark one

but as to your OP, when ever did the elites have a sense of justice, when they can (and always have) bought their way around it?

they could use our constitution for TP, as long as they wrapped themselves in the flag to explain it

you asked!

~S~

anything anti Trump i post will be considered the stance of an unsubstantiated contrarian Dark one

Not if you have evidence to back up what you claim / accuse him of....which, going on 2 years now, Liberals / Snowflakes have been unable to come up with against Trump....

Forum List

Back