NPR mischaracterization of Texas

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
After A Journey Through The Lone Star State, Author Concludes: 'The Future Is Texas'

“But there is another Texas, which is, you know, more liberal, more progressive, more urbane. And that is what I call FM Texas. And it's really the kingdom of NPR.”

The Democrat parts of Texas are where all of the problems with high crime, corruption, poverty, bad schools and mismanaged cities are at. There is not much that is “urbane” about Texas Democrats. Texas Democrat Politicians are notorious racist demagogues and corrupt. They keep demanding race based congressional districts and the Supreme Court keeps slapping them down. Texas Democrats insist that Voter ID laws disenfranchise Latino Voters, but even Mexico requires an ID to prevent voter fraud in their elections. The Texas GOP Voters are in the suburbs and rural areas. They are where the taxes come from. They are who have the well managed cites, educated employees, prosperous businesses and good schools. Texas might turn Blue someday, but it would be a step backwards.

Any proof it is the democratic sections that are the 'bad' ones in your opinion? And please, using correct English won't remove you from the right wing conservative snowflake category so why not be proper, you'll still be an acceptable dunce of the right.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/texas

Texas is just like most of the other states.
The Democrats cause all of the problems and the Republicans pay the taxes.
Left Wingers are a step backwards.
There is nothing "progressive" about Left Wing poverty, crime, corruption, amorality and illiteracy.

Tx is so horrible every yankee in the country winds up here when they cant find jobs in their state.

The money is in the suburbs
Any proof it is the democratic sections that are the 'bad' ones in your opinion? And please, using correct English won't remove you from the right wing conservative snowflake category so why not be proper, you'll still be an acceptable dunce of the right.

Look at Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and Houston.

The big cities where all the states money is made ??

I like Texas. Lived there a few years, visited there annually for a lot of years, have family there. There are a lot of interesting things to see and do in Texas...

You know, I find that people who denigrate the southern states, speaking generally, those people don't know the south. They've spent little to no time in the south. They have certainly never lived in the south...

I like Texas. Lived there a few years, visited there annually for a lot of years, have family there. There are a lot of interesting things to see and do in Texas...

You know, I find that people who denigrate the southern states, speaking generally, those people don't know the south. They've spent little to no time in the south. They have certainly never lived in the south...
I thought Texas sucked big time. Never will go back. Mostly stupid people.

They have the highest crime rates. Look it up. I won't provide you trolls with anything.

People's window to the world is their TV set. Hollywood and the Press have almost a 100% negative portrayal of the South. Liberals love their stereotypes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back