Limbaugh On How To Fix Detroit: 'Get Rid Of Every Liberal In Government'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
In an appearance on Fox News Channel aired on Thursday night’s “On the Record with Greta Van Sustren,” conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh explained, in no uncertain terms, how to fix Detroit, where unemployment and poverty are rampant. His solution: End liberalism.

“Get rid of every liberal in government,” he said. “What is the one constant in Detroit, all of these years? Been run by liberals. Liberal ideology. Liberal economics. Liberal belief system. Detroit, other places: A microcosm of where Europe is, and where we are headed — unchecked, unstopped liberalism. For those of you who like the Democrat Party, that’s where we are headed. There hasn’t been any opposition there, not of any strength or power. Take a look. That’s the one thing that is constant. It was the same thing in New Orleans, post-Katrina. What’s the one thing that was constant there? All run by liberals. All run by Democrats."

He also cited California where liberalism in government has failed as well, and tax policy feeds the belief that government can do more for the individual than the individual can on his own.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fykA7R72nGg]Rush Limbaugh: The Problem with Detroit is Liberalism. It's the One Constant in the Last 50 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Read more: Rush Limbaugh | Detroit | New Orleans | The Daily Caller

Yep, that's the conservative mantra. Silence all dissent and to Hell with the people. Oh, I forgot, that's not the conservative mantra. It's the mantra of the wingnuts who have twisted the right into a cesspit.

Last edited:
He's 100% correct.

Liberals proudly destroyed Detroit because it was once the epicenter of American entrepreneurship and success.

Last edited:
Let me first say I hate Limbaugh because of his amazing hypocrisy towards drug users he used to talk about all the time, but he's dead on.

However he and I have a different idea of what a liberal is. He thinks a liberal is a democrat and a conservative is a republican, I find both to be liberal.

In my oberservation,the Democrats have thoroughly destroyed Detroit. I don't see how it can ever come back. Looks like they'll be stuck in Third World Misery for the foreseeable future. It is sad.

This isn't surprising come from lushbo. He also said the auto industry should be allowed to die just as Romney said people should lose their homes.

Dittoheads eat this stuff up and never think beyond the original statement.

Why?

Because its easier than thinking for themselves.

He's just hot air and really doesn't have that many listeners but the scary thing is that Boehner calls him. Why does the Speaker of the House need to call a radio entertainer?

This isn't surprising come from lushbo. He also said the auto industry should be allowed to die just as Romney said people should lose their homes.

Dittoheads eat this stuff up and never think beyond the original statement.

Why?

Because its easier than thinking for themselves.

He's just hot air and really doesn't have that many listeners but the scary thing is that Boehner calls him. Why does the Speaker of the House need to call a radio entertainer?

Actually the answer to Why? Is that's how capitalism works.

In a liberal world every company is successful and all their profits double every year, but that world never lines up with reality.

In my oberservation,the Democrats have thoroughly destroyed Detroit. I don't see how it can ever come back. Looks like they'll be stuck in Third World Misery for the foreseeable future. It is sad.
In my observation,the CON$ervatives have thoroughly destroyed the USA. I don't see how it can ever come back as long as at least one CON$ervative is in government. Looks like America be stuck in Third World Misery for the foreseeable future. It is sad. :badgrin:

In my observation,the CON$ervatives have thoroughly destroyed the USA. I don't see how it can ever come back as long as at least one CON$ervative is in government. Looks like America be stuck in Third World Misery for the foreseeable future. It is sad. :badgrin:

Conservatives haven't run this country in a very very long time. But i do agree with some of what you stated. This Nation only has Third World Misery to look forward to.

Conservatives haven't run this country in a very very long time. But i do agree with some of what you stated. This Nation only has Third World Misery to look forward to.

Like that dumb joke says, Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Fact is, it was conservatives that put us into this poor house. Check it out, his name was George Bush and if you've ever heard of the Interwebs, you can even look it up and EDUCATE YOURSELF.

You've seen this but maybe this time you could take a moment and actually READ it:

The Current ReaganBush Debt is:
$14,201,584,861,468.20
which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of
93.82%
of the entire national debt
in only 8.5106% of the 235 years of the existence of the United States of America.

ReaganBushDebt.org

What the hell does he mean by "get rid of liberals in government" and how does he think it could be accomplished? They have no intention of trying win over the people who vote for "liberals", they have no intention of moderating their positions on anything, it must mean that they would cheat more voters out of their stupid uninformed democratic votes. GOP sucks balls.

Forum List

Back