Dozens of of US government workers - including Defense and State Departments - plan to go on one-day hunger strike for Gaza

Its not a joke, these fascist democrats have their hands firmly upon the levers of power, do I need remind you folks that Biden has salted his illegitimate administration with Iranian agents???

Obama did that too.

Lol!!
One day! Yeah, that will show 'em! :laugh:

Dozens of of US government workers - including Defense and State Departments - plan to go on one-day hunger strike for Gaza in protest to Biden's support of Israel on February 1​

Dozens of tax payer leaches are going to go hungry for an entire day? My goodness what ever shall we do!

Given the Ham-Beasts that work for the .gov they could use a lot more than a day.

10701267837-1080pnbcstations.jpg

My taxes paid for all that cellulite, beer belly, and cottage cheese.

They won't go on a real hunger strike, because they know we would laugh at them.

How would we know if they ate breakfast at IHOP, supper at the all-you-can-eat buffet, and came to work with their pockets full of Twinkies, Ding-dongs, and of course, Ho-Ho's?

This close to the end of the months, their pockets are not as stuffed with taxpayer cash, so they have room for snacks.

Federal workers are among the most greedy and parasitic people on earth. I once proposed "tapeworms" as a nickname for them.

Forum List

Back