Like sucks.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

Also still haven't heard anything about reinstatement of the Outdoors Forum. Politikally correct removals also suck.

If you find this post informative or agree with it...do nothing...because you can't.

That is all.

[/rant]
Fix your title.
It says what I wanted it to say...'like' sucks.
Just so you know, if I like something, just means I agree.

We have entered the matrix now, there is no return. OL doesn't get it, she wants you to fix something there is no repair for.
Yep.

Maybe 'Wow' can replace informative.
That's what I been doing. Love is winner.

If I find out you are sick or your dog died, you will get a sad face. If you say something dumb or make a joke, you get a funny.

No one ever triggers me, but if they say something out of bounds on another member which violates forum rules, I'll give an angry face. . . . and that last one I never use.

I miss the old ratings. The love one is stupid and can never replace the winner icon.

However. It is hilarious how so many are butthurt about the dislike rating.
I wear dislikes like a badge of honor.

. . . I have to say though, there are very few members that are so emotionally shallow that you can trigger them to give you one.

Pity.

I also like the HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH button
--a great many of the TDS posts are super funny ..you can feel their HATE and insanity

I'm a little confused. Is that stopping you from starting threads about the outdoors?
It's the principle of the thing. We had a nice little community and then it was removed...but writing and computers remain. As long as I post here I'll continue to complain about it. Feel free to ignore it...until a forum you enjoy disappears.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

Also still haven't heard anything about reinstatement of the Outdoors Forum. Politikally correct removals also suck.

If you find this post informative or agree with it...do nothing...because you can't.

That is all.

[/rant]

Things I miss about the old format:

Winner Rating, Informative Rating, Funny-Agree Rating. Posting a moving gif that MOVES.

Things I do not like about the new format:

EMOTIONS as ratings, Sad (an emotion) Angry (an emotion) what is this the Snowflakes All About Muh Feelings method of Rating? When you post a moving gif it does NOT MOVE, the entire point of a MOVING gif is that it MOVES. Hello?

What else? Oh yes, the title of this thread:

View attachment 327898

Well yes this is correct but OTHER things suck more than Like sucks :smoke:

View attachment 327901

Yeah, Pogo had a difficult time figuring out how to post gifs on this new format too.

You can do it, you just have to know where to paste the link.

This is my avatar, lighting your way in the authoritarian globalist darkness that has descended the planet Lucy. :smoke:

tenor.gif
See? It's moving.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

That is all.

[/rant]
Fix your title.

We have entered the matrix now, there is no return. OL doesn't get it, she wants you to fix something there is no repair for.
Yep.

Maybe 'Wow' can replace informative.
That's what I been doing. Love is winner.

If I find out you are sick or your dog died, you will get a sad face. If you say something dumb or make a joke, you get a funny.

No one ever triggers me, but if they say something out of bounds on another member which violates forum rules, I'll give an angry face. . . . and that last one I never use.
Smart.

Love=winner
Like=agree
Wow=informative
Funny=funny or laughably stupid
Sad and dislike...self explanatory.

I like it.

That should be codified somewhere.

I'm a little confused. Is that stopping you from starting threads about the outdoors?
It's the principle of the thing. We had a nice little community and then it was removed...but writing and computers remain. As long as I post here I'll continue to complain about it. Feel free to ignore it...until a forum you enjoy disappears.
Change is something we all should expect. That isn't to say it should always be embraced.

Well, it probably was removed, because folks are not supposed to go outdoors anymore?

You know, orders from Big Brother and all. . . . :tinfoil:

:cranky:

Last edited:
Change is something we all should expect. That isn't to say it should always be embraced.

It was removed only because one of the authoritarian higher ups disagreed with it's existence.

That's bullshit. And they suck. They smell bad, their "friends" secretly laugh at them behind their backs, the combover fools no one, that's nowhere near six inches and hencefore all their children will be born naked.;)

Last edited:

It was removed only because one of the authoritarian higher ups disagreed with it's existence.

That's bullshit. And they suck. They smell bad, their "friends" secretly laugh at them behind their backs, it's never growing back, that's nowhere near six inches and hencefore all their children will be born naked.;)
Who do you think it was?

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

That is all.

[/rant]
Fix your title.

That was way too deep for me.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

That is all.

[/rant]
NSA is behind this . Facebook has now changed to similar format too.

Call it our Orwellianization initiation.

btw.../.the bird in the upper left corner is
a high tech nano-camera.

Last edited:

That's bullshit. And they suck. They smell bad, their "friends" secretly laugh at them behind their backs, it's never growing back, that's nowhere near six inches and hencefore all their children will be born naked.;)
Who do you think it was?

No idea.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

That is all.

[/rant]
NSA is behind this . Facebook has now changed to similar format too.

Call it our Orwellianization initiation.

btw.../.the bird in the upper left corner is
a high tech nano-camera.
just another reason to hate being given the bird.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

That is all.

[/rant]
I prefer the removal of posts instead of suspensions or banning. I think it is a good tactic.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

That is all.

[/rant]
From what remember, the site owners removed the Outdoors forum, plus some others like auto because they competed with other sites they owned. I think that is why we ended up with the Garage to kind of cover those things.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back