Like sucks.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

Also still haven't heard anything about reinstatement of the Outdoors Forum. Politikally correct removals also suck.

If you find this post informative or agree with it...do nothing...because you can't.

That is all.

[/rant]
Fix your title.
It says what I wanted it to say...'like' sucks.

1587838097805.png

How much does she charge?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Dang I was hoping for a real rant....
Sorry...that's all I can manage. Admin and moderators are really pretty good here...so it's hard to give them grief. Probably nothing they can do about the like situation.

The Outdoors Forum is another matter.
I've been agitating for it in the Announcement threads since the change over. Last update, about a week ago, our Senior Mod, FCT, said they had sent the request for the changes to the techies, but USMB has not been getting regular updates from them lately. Busy, he guesses.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

Also still haven't heard anything about reinstatement of the Outdoors Forum. Politikally correct removals also suck.

If you find this post informative or agree with it...do nothing...because you can't.

That is all.

[/rant]
Fix your title.
Just so you know, if I like something, just means I agree.

We have entered the matrix now, there is no return. OL doesn't get it, she wants you to fix something there is no repair for.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

That is all.

[/rant]
Fix your title.
Just so you know, if I like something, just means I agree.

We have entered the matrix now, there is no return. OL doesn't get it, she wants you to fix something there is no repair for.
Yep.

Maybe 'Wow' can replace informative.

[Rant]

We aren't Facebook.

That is all.

[/rant]

Things I miss about the old format:

Winner Rating, Informative Rating, Funny-Agree Rating. Posting a moving gif that MOVES.

Things I do not like about the new format:

EMOTIONS as ratings, Sad (an emotion) Angry (an emotion) what is this the Snowflakes All About Muh Feelings method of Rating? When you post a moving gif it does NOT MOVE, the entire point of a MOVING gif is that it MOVES. Hello?

What else? Oh yes, the title of this thread:

1587840569852.png

Well yes this is correct but OTHER things suck more than Like sucks :smoke:

1587840630433.png

Forum List

Back