Mission Accomplished!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I come back here after 3 or 4 months and it’s like an abandoned pork factory in South Dakota! ‘Active Topics’ threads have 3 views, 2 replies; 8 views, 4 replies etc. :lol: There used to be hundreds of views with sometimes hundreds of replies.

Congratulations moderators! You’ve completely screwed up this message board with your unfair, targeted harassment of some members, and bias against and for other members. You’ve driven away a lot of good posters while coddling morons, trolls, and just plain bad people.

Mission accomplished! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

(btw - the site redesign is nice!)

I come back here after 3 or 4 months and it’s like an abandoned pork factory in South Dakota! ‘Active Topics’ threads have 3 views, 2 replies; 8 views, 4 replies etc. :lol: There used to be hundreds of views with sometimes hundreds of replies.

Yeah. The mods have managed to largely clear the board of trolls and whiners. Good job on their part.

Congratulations moderators! You’ve completely screwed up this message board with your unfair, targeted harassment of some members, and bias against and for other members. You’ve driven away a lot of good posters while coddling morons, trolls, and just plain bad people.

While a bunch of the extreme right scum have been complaining about getting the similar treatment........... from the "lefty" mods.......
No folks, you can't make this shit up.
:rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

We'll run you off again

Plus the software was updated and changed since you were here.

Just an example
3401FD10-27A0-487E-BDBD-F67BC284BDCB.png

A few of the Fox News, InfoWars shills have been put to pasture. The RW posts are so lacking nobody pays attention. Only posts that get responses are from the sane, and of course, get slammed by the wingers.

I thought it smelled better here and the intelligence level had increased in recent months, now I know why. Feel free to take another break.

Crybaby room is over there ------------------------>>>>>>

Yeah. The mods have managed to largely clear the board of trolls and whiners. Good job on their part.

I'M STILL HERE!!

HA HA!

A few of the Fox News, InfoWars shills have been put to pasture. The RW posts are so lacking nobody pays attention. Only posts that get responses are from the sane, and of course, get slammed by the wingers.

A few of the CNN, Huffpo shills have been put to pasture. The LW posts are so lacking nobody pays attention. Only posts that get responses are from the sane, and of course, get slammed by the wingers.

A few of the CNN, Huffpo shills have been put to pasture. The LW posts are so lacking nobody pays attention. Only posts that get responses are from the sane, and of course, get slammed by the wingers.
See. Plagiarism from an Rwinger pops up. Can't think for themselves. There is a prime example of a lacker.

You were gone for three months? Did they get the patriot that put you in the hospital?

You were gone for three months? Did they get the patriot that put you in the hospital?
I see the lobotomy operation did not go so well.

See. Plagiarism from an Rwinger pops up. Can't think for themselves. There is a prime example of a lacker.

Pot calling the kettle black. If I saw any thinking out of you, I'd assume your cat was walking on your keyboard.

Pot calling the kettle black. If I saw any thinking out of you, I'd assume your cat was walking on your keyboard.
Your un-original humor lacks as well. Good grief.

Forum List

Back