Like Load of the flies

gee a typo , what a great way to prove you choice for president is not a elitist piece of shit who thought he was intitiled to assault people because he was rich and the son of a gov

You guys are doing a great job.
The clincher that will forever doom Romney
will be released by a left wing paper.
They have confirmation of an incident that occurred
in the sixth grade.

I hear it had something to do with a bowel movement and the
rumor is that Romney forgot to flush...
The Liberal rag is tracking down a witness now that said Ronmey
didn't forget he did it on purpose.

I'm sure Romney is gonna be done as a candidate when this story gets out. :lol:

Here's a Load of the Flies

ug2_5579.JPG

Yep. Truthmatter's lies flies. Oops, I meant flies files. Or her flies by night? Or flies blight? Flies by slights? Maybe, oh, sure: Truthmasher's baleful lies.

gee a typo , what a great way to prove you choice for president is not a elitist piece of shit who thought he was intitiled to assault people because he was rich and the son of a gov

You guys are doing a great job.
The clincher that will forever doom Romney
will be released by a left wing paper.
They have confirmation of an incident that occurred
in the sixth grade.

I hear it had something to do with a bowel movement and the
rumor is that Romney forgot to flush...
The Liberal rag is tracking down a witness now that said Ronmey
didn't forget he did it on purpose.

I'm sure Romney is gonna be done as a candidate when this story gets out. :lol:
Trushmutters just was wallowing in the fly, er I mean, sty. :lmao:

why do you hate the constitution?
I'd love to hear your fever-brained interpretation of the Second Amendment*.

*The one about guns.

I would like to see what your postion on privatizing the Post office is

Turn it over to Fedex and UPS. The service will improve and they will make a profit rather than lose billions. They already move a lot of the mail under contract for the Post office.

Perhaps just a friendly nod will suffice.

Good point. Who the fuck knows where the other guy's fucking ELBOW has been?
I stopped shaking hands about 10 years ago. I went for nearly 9 years without getting sick. It wasn't until I started holding My grandson that I once again started getting colds and sniffles.

Knowing the guys that I work around, its a wonder I don't wear a filter mask! lol

It's the only thing I fully agree with Trump about.

Well...that, and favoring hot women.

I'd love to hear your fever-brained interpretation of the Second Amendment*.

*The one about guns.

Turn it over to Fedex and UPS. The service will improve and they will make a profit rather than lose billions. They already move a lot of the mail under contract for the Post office.

How much do you think they will charge to deliver a letter?

What makes you even believe they will deliver letters? It may not be profitable enough for them.

What if they decide that it's not profitable to deliver to you at all, since you live in a rural or remote location?

I'm assuming you are one of those asswipe wingnuts who claims to "love the Constitution". Yet the Constitution mandates the post office. How do you reconcile that?

What makes you even believe they will deliver letters? It may not be profitable enough for them.

What if they decide that it's not profitable to deliver to you at all, since you live in a rural or remote location?

I'm assuming you are one of those asswipe wingnuts who claims to "love the Constitution". Yet the Constitution mandates the post office. How do you reconcile that?

It does not mandate the post office.

Article I Section 8

1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

It then goes no to list other powers of Congress including paragraph 7 which states:

7: To establish Post Offices and post Roads;

No mandate there at all, just the establishment of the power to do so. A mandate would say The Congress will... establish post offices and post roads rather than shall have the power to.

IMHO

Your welcome to prove me wrong if you can.

Immie

Article I Section 8

1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

It then goes no to list other powers of Congress including paragraph 7 which states:

No mandate there at all, just the establishment of the power to do so. A mandate would say The Congress will... establish post offices and post roads rather than shall have the power to.

IMHO

Immie
Mandate was a poor choice of words.

Care to address the other questions I asked, since Too Tall has bugged out?

Article I Section 8

IMHO

Immie
Mandate was a poor choice of words.

Care to address the other questions I asked, since Too Tall has bugged out?

Okay, we agree that mandate was a poor choice of words, but no big deal on that.

The other question? You mean about the cost of mailing a letter? Actually I did yesterday in another thread. Here's the quote from that post:

First thought was, I'd raise the rates and I don't mean a penny/stamp every year and a half or so. After analysis of the cost associated with mail delivery, I would look at raising the cost of stamps to a point that would provide a break even return for the PO. I don't have a clue what that figure is. Let's say it is $2.50/stamp. That is what I would raise the price of a stamp to.

Doing so, is going to cost them business. I suspect fewer people would send letters and I suspect many companies would eliminate their "Junk Mail" advertising (an added benefit in my opinion) and further price changes would be needed until the PO was self sufficient.

Oh, and I would also do what I could to cut expenses whether that means fewer delivery days, fewer offices, reduced assets like delivery vehicles etc. and any combination there of.

I don't know what the cost of delivering a letter would be. I would have to do the analysis and that is a time consuming chore most likly requiring information that we would not have easy access or any access at all from our PCs at home. I can tell you when it is done, we are not going to like the answer.

The other two questions are for speculation and I'm not interested in dealing with those at the moment. If they were unwilling, I do suspect that if there is a need some entrepreneur will be willing to step in for the right price.

Immie

Last edited:
Romeny was a teenager when he assaulted this man

Romney was a teenager when he and several other teenagers allegedly held another teenager down and cut his hair. That was 48 years ago.
Fine.

What's his excuse for not manning up now?

Well, he apologized and the man's family said it was a non-issue and pissed that the left is trying to make something of it. What would satisfy you? Wailing and gnashing of teeth along with sack cloth and ashes followed by him dropping out of the race?

why do you hate the constitution and the founders wishes?

Do you have tourette syndrome or are you addressing someone in particular. For someone who posts ad nauseam, you don't seem to have a clue about interwebs board ettiquette. The software companies who produce software for boards included the quote feature for a reason. Never mind, you have interwebs tourettes.

Forum List

Back