Like it or not, God is immoral.

God will make us suffer he told us this....people need to stop being soft and prepare for judgement day it's not as scary as people make it out to be......religion is easy.....you can't make excuses....if you believe in an abrahamic faith

And let's not forget the big one:

God creates a world and puts humans here. Once they hit age 8, they have until they die to guess which historical guru was God's true avatar. Here's the awesome part: No clues! The only "clue" is a book written by men and compiled, revised, and re-edited by several prominent monarchs. The funny thing is, there's all sorts of other holy books with other explanations, and when you start digging up old cities and ancient animal corpses, none of the shit seems to match up with the explanation in the first chapter of that holy book.

So he puts us all into this guessing game where we've got shitloads of potential options (and many people aren't even in a part of the world where the right answer is one of the prominent ones! Shit out of luck, I guess), and even a good deal of evidence that points -AWAY- from the correct guess, and here's the reward/consequence: You guess right? Eternal happiness at God's right hand, eating clouds and shitting rainbows. You guess wrong? ETERNAL DAMNATION! That's right, you go to hell and spend -FOREVER- in a lake of fire. For not guessing correctly. Awesome.

Yes, what a loving deity you serve.

Wow

You've been taught some weird shit

He hasnt been taught that we can learn for ourselves.

Not2BSubjugated said:
I have. Growing up in Church'll fuck you up if you let it.

Luckily, I'm a skeptic.

How is being skeptical going to allow you to learn anything?

Not2BSubjugated said:

Luckily, I'm a skeptic.

Because a skeptic is going to explore the subject from every angle, going more in depth than someone who reads something in a book and goes "Well gee golly! Now I know what to think!".

You know, I looked up Genesis the other day and started to read it. It sounded like the people who wrote it were on magic mushrooms or something. The world wasn't made in six days, and humans don't live to be 600 years old, well, not yet anyways, lol. Never mind the boat thing with the animals which is IMPOSSIBLE!
How does one get through all the malarkey? And then you add on the book of mormons, that's even more whacked than the bible!

Have you inquired of the Lord? And what's so whacked?

Inquired of the lord? wtf does that mean? Like go call him up or something?

What's whacked? The ancient submarines, for one. The non-existant golden plates. A woman can’t get into heaven unless her husband lets her in and once there, she will get to be eternally pregnant with billions of spirit children. ...

What is really your issue with God? You come in here every other day with illogical posts attacking God. Why? What purpose does it serve? Do you honestly think you are going to influence people with experience with the Lord? Do you think that anyone who has felt the power of the Holy Spirit, felt the joy and love of God, that God is anything but the merciful and kind Father of our Souls?

My issue with your God is that he is immoral and I do not think it good for any human to follow an immoral God.

Accept my little challenge above or refute the O P.
Don't just complain from behind your lack of judgement or moral sense.

Look at the immorality that comes from your ilk today let alone the past immoral actions of you religion.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are Religionists.
They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Belief in fantasy is evil.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4&feature=PlayList&p=5123864A5243470E&index=0&playnext=1]Religulous [part 1] - YouTube[/ame]

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI&feature=related]In The name Of Jesus: Child Witches (1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus Camp 1of 9
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBv8tv62yGM]Jesus Camp 1of 9.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Promoting death to Gays.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related]Rachel Maddow interviews David Bahati - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Oops. You are one of the evil ones.

Regards
DL

Like it or not, god is invisible and non-existant.

The question would then be: is a non-existant invisible being who doesn't want you to find him or see him immoral? Or does the immorality rest with retards who think they can see an invisible non-existant being? Or is it immoral to think that your invisible being is the one true invisible being and all the others are fake?

No argument but I did specify "God as depicted in the Bible" and that way even non-believers can judge. They would be judging what is written and not an imaginary God.

Regards
DL

If you judge what is written, then you're still talking about an invisible being.

Absolutely.
I can also judge the action of Sneeches against Christians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3yJomUhs0g]Dr. Seuss' The Sneetches - Full Version - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Not2BSubjugated said:

Luckily, I'm a skeptic.

I appreciate your concern, but my learning curve is sharp as shit. On top of that, skepticism doesn't hinder learning. Believing something unverifiable that someone tells you isn't the same as learning. From my perspective, putting on religious blinders (barring the off chance that you happen to be wearing the correct religious blinders, assuming there is a correct pair) is far more of a hinderance to learning. . . a dogmatic grip on a concept often deters one from updating their view when new information is presented. . . in stead most dogmatic religious types simply deny that information or find an apologist explanation of how that information fits into their current model.

Next up, it's possible that I've misconstrued the nature of the hell punishment.

Still, nobody's taken a whack at the first sons of Egypt or Sodom and Gomorrah. Lots of little kids getting smoked for the actions of their elders or, in the case of egypt, the actions of Pharaoh.

Any takers?

Nazi's persecute the Jews so therefore God is Immoral.

Fail.

So, its GOOD god let Jews be persecuted, then? OH, what is this "fail" stuff supposed to mean, anyway? You missed the point. Fail? God is at best, amoral and indifferent to human suffering. Religion itself is a big FAIL. But for some reason, we still want to believe there’s a god up there that is some benevolent supernatural paternal figure.

Yes.

With unconditional love, as long as you fill his conditions of love honor and on and on.

Quite the use of English and language eh?

Regards
DL

[

In other words, no matter what is said in rebuttal, you have said it and it is law

:eusa_hand:

At least you finally acknowledge there IS a God
:lmao:

:cuckoo:

And you show that he has yet to do anything moral or not self-serving or you would have put it up.

:clap2:

Regards
DL

Well, let's see. . .

For the sins committed in Sodom and Gomorrah, he wiped out -EVERYONE- in both cities. Were the children also sinners? Were the infants butt fucking each other?

He wiped out all the first born sons of Egypt over a decision that rested squarely on the shoulders of Pharaoh.

When Hitler was defeated in '45, would it have been the moral thing to do to murder all the first born sons of Germany?

Do I need to cite more examples? The God of the old testament is a fuckin monster according to most widely held opinions of morality.

You see 20/20.
Not bad for a baby face. :razz:

Regards
DL

Wow

You've been taught some weird shit

Luckily, I'm a skeptic.

I'm sorry you believe that a loving Father would punish you for all of eternity for a short lifetime of mistakes, or that we won't be given the opportunity to accept Him when we're standing in front of His throne.

:eusa_angel:

What a game for your God to play!
Create a place for eternal bliss as well as a place for eternal suffering or death.
Then create beings whom he loves dearly and watches over.
And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering or death and which to cling to and love in the place for eternal bliss.
Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible.

Regards
DL

The Bible makes it clear why God destroyed mankind with a flood. Here is what the complete, inspired and inerrant word of God says:

“And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them” (Genesis 5:5-7, KJV, highlights my own).

After the flood, God promised that that he would never again destroy every living thing, and this is the reason He gave:

“And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease” Genesis 8:21-22, KJV, highlights my own).

So let's see if I have this right: God repented that He made mankind, and He destroyed them – men, woman and children - because “the wickedness of man was great in the land, and every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was evil continually. Then the omniscient Creator promised never to do it again and the reason He gave was the very same reason He gave for destroying them to begin with: because “the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth.” The reason the Almighty gave for destroying mankind was the same reason He gave for promising never to do it again. It seems that the God who changeth not is guilty not only of repenting, but also repenting of repenting.

Did God really feel that evil would vanish if He destroyed everyone on the Planet but Noah and his family? Guess what, He was wrong! Well, I suppose that even God is entitled to at least one mistake.

It's just a shame that so many people had to be drowned for God to realize the error of His ways.

The ultimate immorality is the unnecessary taking of human life. But I suppose that it's not really considered murder when God does it.

Well put.

To answer your last. Not to Christians whose morals are ass backwards calling evil good.

Strange that their God, who can either kill or cure for the same miracle price, chose to take the moral low ground and kill instead of the moral high ground and cure those he created defective.

Regards
DL

God will make us suffer he told us this....people need to stop being soft and prepare for judgement day it's not as scary as people make it out to be......religion is easy.....you can't make excuses....if you believe in an abrahamic faith

Create a place for eternal bliss as well as a place for eternal suffering or death.
And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering or death and which to cling to and love in the place for eternal bliss.

Regards
DL

[

He hasnt been taught that we can learn for ourselves.

Don't you believe your bible?

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

If any are wrong, and you seem to think many are, ---- all the ones who do not believe your delusion, ----- then who are you to question why God does not love them and will not correct them?

After all, as the story of Esau says, God hates some who are still in the womb.

Jesus said that any with true faith would be able to convert with ease. You are having quite a hard time so I guess your faith is B S.

Regards
DL

Not2BSubjugated said:

Luckily, I'm a skeptic.

But your WORD says to be a skeptic and question things before swallowing them as true.

"Test all things"
1 Thessalonians. 5:21

Some thing you obviouly have not done and your lack of healthy doubt has cause you to believe what children know to be false. Like talking snakes and dsonkeys and a God who thinks genocide is a good thing.

God does not love you or he would correct you.

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth

As to the literality of your WORD.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGrlWOhtj3g]Lewis Black - The Old Testament - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

[

In other words, no matter what is said in rebuttal, you have said it and it is law

And you show that he has yet to do anything moral or not self-serving or you would have put it up.

Regards
DL

Like I said, regardless of what I post you will back-bend, twist and justify the opposite.

It's ok...... You can continue to live your life of sin. You don't have to change.
Because once you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and God as your Almighty Father, you'll have to turn from your selfish lifestyle and be answerable to God for your behavior.

Nobody is forcing you to make that change today.

But, one day when you're standing in front of His throne, you will be asked if you accept Him as the Creator of the universe.
I pray that, when you see Him, you choose Him.

Until then, continue your tirades against Him. He's big enough to handle it.
I just hope I'm standing somewhere in the vicinity when you're stuttering and stammering trying to explain all of these hateful threads.
:lol:

[

Regards
DL

Like I said, regardless of what I post you will back-bend, twist and justify the opposite.

It's ok...... You can continue to live your life of sin. You don't have to change.
Because once you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and God as your Almighty Father, you'll have to turn from your selfish lifestyle and be answerable to God for your behavior.

Nobody is forcing you to make that change today.

But, one day when you're standing in front of His throne, you will be asked if you accept Him as the Creator of the universe.
I pray that, when you see Him, you choose Him.

Until then, continue your tirades against Him. He's big enough to handle it.
I just hope I'm standing somewhere in the vicinity when you're stuttering and stammering trying to explain all of these hateful threads.
:lol:

In all fairness, you don't have the frame of reference to know what sort of back bending anybody'll do if you decide to formulate an argument. As of yet, there haven't been any arguments from your side of the argument. . . simply flat denials that God would ever do anything evil.

If your argument is a compelling one, personally I'd be willing to concede. All of my beliefs are held rather loosely and I take pride in my ability to update them as new information is presented.

Give argument a shot before calling anyone helpless and making, "You'll get yours in the end" statements. That shit just furthers religious stereotypes.

Regards
DL

It's a fun game :D:lol: haha I am joking....you need to understand religion more Christians cannot explain Christianity to you because they don't even understand their religion except a few catholics.....and they won't admit the things they don't want to.....they will keep cherry picking whereas Muslims will admit God makes us suffer so ya think for ya self

Forum List

Back