Like it or not, God is immoral.

And you show that he has yet to do anything moral or not self-serving or you would have put it up.

:clap2:

Regards
DL

Like I said, regardless of what I post you will back-bend, twist and justify the opposite.

It's ok...... You can continue to live your life of sin. You don't have to change.
Because once you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and God as your Almighty Father, you'll have to turn from your selfish lifestyle and be answerable to God for your behavior.

Nobody is forcing you to make that change today.

But, one day when you're standing in front of His throne, you will be asked if you accept Him as the Creator of the universe.
I pray that, when you see Him, you choose Him.

Until then, continue your tirades against Him. He's big enough to handle it.
I just hope I'm standing somewhere in the vicinity when you're stuttering and stammering trying to explain all of these hateful threads.
:lol:

In all fairness, you don't have the frame of reference to know what sort of back bending anybody'll do if you decide to formulate an argument. As of yet, there haven't been any arguments from your side of the argument. . . simply flat denials that God would ever do anything evil.

If your argument is a compelling one, personally I'd be willing to concede. All of my beliefs are held rather loosely and I take pride in my ability to update them as new information is presented.

Give argument a shot before calling anyone helpless and making, "You'll get yours in the end" statements. That shit just furthers religious stereotypes.

I have a laundry list of threads and posts from the OP that absolutely supports my claim that he'd contort-to-suit.

I'm not a strict, by the verse, blind follower.
I simply see my God as a very strict Father with expectations for His children and consequences for those that disobey.

People can cherry-pick whatever verses they choose to show how "evil" God is, but I just see it as Fatherly punishment.
For every portion of punishment he dealt, He always tried to give us a chance to redeem our selves.
Lott and his family couldn't find 3 righteous men in Sodom.
Noah couldn't find any righteous men.
....etc, etc, etc.....
:cool:

I have a laundry list of threads and posts from the OP that absolutely supports my claim that he'd contort-to-suit.

I simply see my God as a very strict Father with expectations for His children and consequences for those that disobey.

People can cherry-pick whatever verses they choose to show how "evil" God is, but I just see it as Fatherly punishment.
For every portion of punishment he dealt, He always tried to give us a chance to redeem our selves.
....etc, etc, etc.....

That's possibly the dumbest thing EVER WRITTEN at this board!!!! Bravo! :clap2:

[

But, one day when you're standing in front of His throne, you will be asked if you accept Him as the Creator of the universe.

Well, it will be interesting to see which of us God accepts for heaven.

God will ask you and I the same question.

How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

I will say that I have no ticket and did not accept the notions of human sacrifice and that the innocent should be punished instead of the guilty.

You will say that you have embraced human sacrifice and the notion that the innocent should be punished and not the guilty.

Which of us do you think will go to hell?
The one who tries to profit from the murder of an innocent man or the one who will not?

Regards
DL

Hey--aren't you assuming that there is only one god?

There could be a bunch of gods that do and create different things. Like the wind or thunder gods or earth gods.

So are you calling them immoral to, GAIM? How do you know that?(Hey, why stick to monotheism here? According to some theological arguments, some one placed the sun in the sky. Why does it have to be the the same person that placed fish in the sea?)

God will make us suffer he told us this....people need to stop being soft and prepare for judgement day it's not as scary as people make it out to be......religion is easy.....you can't make excuses....if you believe in an abrahamic faith

What a game for your God to play!
Create a place for eternal bliss as well as a place for eternal suffering or death.
Then create beings whom he loves dearly and watches over.
And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering or death and which to cling to and love in the place for eternal bliss.
Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible.

Regards
DL

It's a fun game :D:lol: haha I am joking....you need to understand religion more Christians cannot explain Christianity to you because they don't even understand their religion except a few catholics.....and they won't admit the things they don't want to.....they will keep cherry picking whereas Muslims will admit God makes us suffer so ya think for ya self

One would think that a good teacher would not have to use the strap to motivate to learn but I guess if he is too stupid to find another way, the strap will just have to do.

What year are we in again, 112?

Regards
DL

What a game for your God to play!
Create a place for eternal bliss as well as a place for eternal suffering or death.
Then create beings whom he loves dearly and watches over.
And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering or death and which to cling to and love in the place for eternal bliss.
Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible.

Regards
DL

It's a fun game :D:lol: haha I am joking....you need to understand religion more Christians cannot explain Christianity to you because they don't even understand their religion except a few catholics.....and they won't admit the things they don't want to.....they will keep cherry picking whereas Muslims will admit God makes us suffer so ya think for ya self

One would think that a good teacher would not have to use the strap to motivate to learn but I guess if he is too stupid to find another way, the strap will just have to do.

Regards
DL

What's this strap thingy?

[
[

....etc, etc, etc.....

So because God could not find righteous adults, he decided to murder all the children.

Yep. That is quite moral.

Never mind that he can cure just as easily as kill and do what is morally right.

I need not ever twist any truth to make your prick of a God look like a prick of a God. I just have to quote your bible.

Regards
DL

Hey--aren't you assuming that there is only one god?

There could be a bunch of gods that do and create different things. Like the wind or thunder gods or earth gods.

So are you calling them immoral to, GAIM? How do you know that?(Hey, why stick to monotheism here? According to some theological arguments, some one placed the sun in the sky. Why does it have to be the the same person that placed fish in the sea?)

True that I could have included all the mythical God's but I went with the majority.
We do live in Christian nations.

Mind you the U S has the highest per capita in jail I think of all the developed nations so I have to wonder just what they mean by Christian nation.

I guess that the U S courts must think that-------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI]God Wills It! - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfGbEHIfn-U]Spare The Rod - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPADltNd-_o]Corporal Punishment In Schools - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfGbEHIfn-U]Spare The Rod - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPADltNd-_o]Corporal Punishment In Schools - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

I still don't get it...are those Hindus?

....etc, etc, etc.....

That's possibly the dumbest thing EVER WRITTEN at this board!!!! Bravo! :clap2:

Until now

:cuckoo:

[

Well, it will be interesting to see which of us God accepts for heaven.

God will ask you and I the same question.

I will say that I have no ticket and did not accept the notions of human sacrifice and that the innocent should be punished instead of the guilty.

You will say that you have embraced human sacrifice and the notion that the innocent should be punished and not the guilty.

The one who tries to profit from the murder of an innocent man or the one who will not?

Regards
DL

I have accepted the FINAL and ULTIMATE sacrifice of the purest Lamb that was offered up by a JUST God that would spare me that pain and humiliation so that I can embrace Him without Sin separating me from HIM

I have accepted the FINAL and ULTIMATE sacrifice of the purest Lamb that was offered up by a JUST God that would spare me that pain and humiliation so that I can embrace Him without Sin separating me from HIM

DING! DING! DING! We have another winner for the dumbest thing ever posted here. You just tied yourself!! :clap2:

[

So even though it is demonstrably immoral, you think God will accept you using the murder of an innocent man and allow your immoral actions to get you into heaven?

That sin will get you into heaven.

Is that right?

Regards
DL

[

So even though it is demonstrably immoral, you think God will accept you using the murder of an innocent man and allow your immoral actions to get you into heaven?

Is that right?

Regards
DL

You think Jesus was 'murdered'?

He GAVE His life

And let's not forget the big one:

God creates a world and puts humans here. Once they hit age 8, they have until they die to guess which historical guru was God's true avatar. Here's the awesome part: No clues! The only "clue" is a book written by men and compiled, revised, and re-edited by several prominent monarchs. The funny thing is, there's all sorts of other holy books with other explanations, and when you start digging up old cities and ancient animal corpses, none of the shit seems to match up with the explanation in the first chapter of that holy book.

So he puts us all into this guessing game where we've got shitloads of potential options (and many people aren't even in a part of the world where the right answer is one of the prominent ones! Shit out of luck, I guess), and even a good deal of evidence that points -AWAY- from the correct guess, and here's the reward/consequence: You guess right? Eternal happiness at God's right hand, eating clouds and shitting rainbows. You guess wrong? ETERNAL DAMNATION! That's right, you go to hell and spend -FOREVER- in a lake of fire. For not guessing correctly. Awesome.

Yes, what a loving deity you serve.

The only "clue" is a book written by men and compiled, revised, and re-edited by several prominent monarchs.
In that case why not put the blame where the blame deserves to be? Man.

Stop blaming God for the messes Man creates.
God=Garden of Eden
Man=Everything else.
The lake of fire was created for demons. They will have no choice as to their location. Man does. We get to choose our location.
Age 8 if not factual. Not in the Bible.
You made up a situation that requires guesswork. But God if nothing if not precise:

Acts 16:31 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved
John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Romans 5:8 ...but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
^ Because, God leaves nothing to chance.

God's children are WAY to important to Him to leave their eternal destination to guess work. If you are guessing, then it's obvious that you are not listening.
Your whole baseless summation is pure guesswork without understanding.
Do this first--2 Timothy 2:15
Study to show thyself approved unto God.
If you do ^ for God, USMB will reap the benefits of your enlightenment. Amen?

Last edited:
[

but, one day when you're standing in front of his throne, you will be asked if you accept him as the creator of the universe.
I pray that, when you see him, you choose him.

well, it will be interesting to see which of us god accepts for heaven.

God will ask you and i the same question.

I will say that i have no ticket and did not accept the notions of human sacrifice and that the innocent should be punished instead of the guilty.

Regards
dl

i have accepted the final and ultimate sacrifice of the purest lamb that was offered up by a just god that would spare me that pain and humiliation so that i can embrace him without sin separating me from him

amen!!!!

[

Is that right?

Regards
DL

You think Jesus was 'murdered'?

He GAVE His life

Read your bible. Jesus says, father who sent me.

Further. It makes no difference if it was murder or suicide. It is still extortion on God's part.

I would ask you if your son decided to suicide if you would have the balls and do the right thing and take his place like your ball-less God did but then you would just pull out your stupid trinity B S.

If I am wrong then who should bury who?
Should fathers bury sons or should sons bury fathers?
Which one should have volunteered?

Thomas Paine, in Age of Reason, wrote:
If I owe a person money, and cannot pay him, and he threatens to put me in prison, another person can take the debt upon himself, and pay it for me. But if I have committed a crime, every circumstance of the case is changed. Moral justice cannot take the innocent for the guilty even if the innocent would offer itself. To suppose justice to do this, is to destroy the principle of its existence, which is the thing itself. It is then no longer justice. It is indiscriminate revenge.

This single reflection will show that the doctrine of redemption is founded on a mere pecuniary idea corresponding to that of a debt which another person might pay; and as this pecuniary idea corresponds again with the system of second redemptions, obtained through the means of money given to the church for pardons, the probability is that the same persons fabricated both the one and the other of those theories; and that, in truth, there is no such thing as redemption; that it is fabulous; and that man stands in the same relative condition with his Maker he ever did stand, since man existed; and that it is his greatest consolation to think so.
Emphasis mine.

So not only is the killing of an innocent man immoral, but it shows that the redemption allegory being used is that of a financial debt. Which is an interesting parallel to the practice of purchasing 'pardons'.

[It is] not good that the man should be alone ; I will make him an help meet for him. (Gen. 2:18) KJV Story book

Free will to me is the ability to make a choice without coercion.
A choice made while under coercion, (especially under threat of pain and suffering), is not a freely made choice, ergo it is not free will. In fact there is a name for it; it's called extortion and it is a criminal offense precisely for the reason that it is not a free choice but a forced one.

"Extortion (also called shakedown, outwresting, and exaction) is a criminal offence which occurs when a person unlawfully obtains either money, property or services from a person(s), entity, or institution, through coercion. Refraining from doing harm is sometimes euphemistically called protection. Extortion is commonly practiced by organized crime groups. The actual obtainment of money or property is not required to commit the offense. Making a threat of violence which refers to a requirement of a payment of money or property to halt future violence is sufficient to commit the offense." Wikipedia

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back