Like it or not, God is immoral.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)

We choose our fate, not God.

"No one comes to the Father except through me": The above quote 14:6 is an obvious fabrication as an endearment for Christianity that is contrary to the Religion of God to attain Remission that would not have been possible per the quote before the advent of Christianity which accordingly proves the fallacy of the quote -

the quote also removes mans choice for his own fate, the opposite meaning of the Religion of God ...

GreatestIam: From the above and from all that we know of God as depicted in the Bible, one can only conclude that God is immoral.

no, what it proves is the Immorality of the Judea / Christian Bible as the Religion of God.

Yes. As depicted in the bible says that I think.

Regardless. It is all myth.

Regards
DL

no, it is not myth, the Bible is the Tree of Forbidden Fruit(s) and a basis in script form for Mankind's collective resolution for Remission back to the OuterWorld of the Everlasting.

no, it is not myth, the Bible is the Tree of Forbidden Fruit(s) and a basis in script form for Mankind's collective resolution for Remission back to the OuterWorld of the Everlasting.

Hopefully you're already in therapy. :D

292580_381046698608837_1312791421_n.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXcdevmiR0U]Sam Harris Simply Destroys Christianity - YouTube[/ame]

I have. Growing up in Church'll fuck you up if you let it.

Luckily, I'm a skeptic.

I'm sorry you believe that a loving Father would punish you for all of eternity for a short lifetime of mistakes, or that we won't be given the opportunity to accept Him when we're standing in front of His throne.

:eusa_angel:

What a game for your God to play!
Create a place for eternal bliss as well as a place for eternal suffering or death.
Then create beings whom he loves dearly and watches over.
And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering or death and which to cling to and love in the place for eternal bliss.
Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible.

Regards
DL

Romans 9:14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[f]

16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

The Bible makes it clear why God destroyed mankind with a flood. Here is what the complete, inspired and inerrant word of God says:

“And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them” (Genesis 5:5-7, KJV, highlights my own).

After the flood, God promised that that he would never again destroy every living thing, and this is the reason He gave:

“And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease” Genesis 8:21-22, KJV, highlights my own).

So let's see if I have this right: God repented that He made mankind, and He destroyed them – men, woman and children - because “the wickedness of man was great in the land, and every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was evil continually. Then the omniscient Creator promised never to do it again and the reason He gave was the very same reason He gave for destroying them to begin with: because “the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth.” The reason the Almighty gave for destroying mankind was the same reason He gave for promising never to do it again. It seems that the God who changeth not is guilty not only of repenting, but also repenting of repenting.

Did God really feel that evil would vanish if He destroyed everyone on the Planet but Noah and his family? Guess what, He was wrong! Well, I suppose that even God is entitled to at least one mistake.

It's just a shame that so many people had to be drowned for God to realize the error of His ways.

The ultimate immorality is the unnecessary taking of human life. But I suppose that it's not really considered murder when God does it.

Well put.

To answer your last. Not to Christians whose morals are ass backwards calling evil good.

Strange that their God, who can either kill or cure for the same miracle price, chose to take the moral low ground and kill instead of the moral high ground and cure those he created defective.

Regards
DL

The only 'defect' in mankind would be that 'free will' that we were gifted with.

I'm afraid you wouldn't like the 'cure'...

[

I have accepted the FINAL and ULTIMATE sacrifice of the purest Lamb that was offered up by a JUST God that would spare me that pain and humiliation so that I can embrace Him without Sin separating me from HIM

:cool:

So even though it is demonstrably immoral, you think God will accept you using the murder of an innocent man and allow your immoral actions to get you into heaven?

That sin will get you into heaven.

Is that right?

Regards
DL

Christ's life and death were an example to us all how to love completely, give completely and sacrifice COMPLETELY for those whom you love.

Hie resurrection shows us how little THIS life means in the grand scheme of things.

John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

[

Christ's life and death were an example to us all how to love completely, give completely and sacrifice COMPLETELY for those whom you love.

Hie resurrection shows us how little THIS life means in the grand scheme of things.

John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Sure. A complete love that sends most of those he loves to hell.

You keep that love. I well stick with what true love is.

Regards
DL

[

Romans 9:14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[f]

16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

Stockholm syndrome.

Regards
DL

[

His resurrection shows us how little THIS life means in the grand scheme of things.

Regards
DL

You know what's funny about your response? You seem to labor under the belief that those whom He loves have no responsibility to accept that love, return that love or to reflect that love in their own lives.

That nasty 'R' word really does you guys in, doesn't it?

[

His resurrection shows us how little THIS life means in the grand scheme of things.

Regards
DL

You know what's funny about your response? You seem to labor under the belief that those whom He loves have no responsibility to accept that love, return that love or to reflect that love in their own lives.

no, what is funny is -

GreatestIam: Sure. A complete love that sends most of those he loves to hell.

all of mankind is expelled from the OuterWorld having lost God's Love and all will perish who do not find Remission before their Physiological form expires -

and of course the misconception there could possibly be a Hell.

Last edited:
[

Regards
DL

:clap2:

This from someone who has placed his responsibility for his salvation on his scapegoat Jesus. :lol:

How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

:clap2:

This from someone who has placed his responsibility for his salvation on his scapegoat Jesus. :lol:

How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

Regards
DL

You keep going back to that question likes it's some kind of game-changer or something, and I really don't think you have any idea of what that 'innocent blood' really purchased.

I'm not going to go into a 7 paragraph explanation for you, chances are that you'd ignore it anyway and I've got better things to do with my time.

I'm sorry you're so lost about it all, and I pray you'll 'get it' someday.

[

You keep going back to that question likes it's some kind of game-changer or something, and I really don't think you have any idea of what that 'innocent blood' really purchased.

I'm not going to go into a 7 paragraph explanation for you, chances are that you'd ignore it anyway and I've got better things to do with my time.

I'm sorry you're so lost about it all, and I pray you'll 'get it' someday.

It is a game changer my friend in terms of your immoral ride on your scapegoat.
Answer the question and you will see it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ott15j2KwQ&feature=related]God Killed Jesus (Responsibility & Christianity) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHP-f-_F9U]Nothing but the blood? - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back