Like Forum.

Deadstick

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2023
Lancashire England
I am quite new to this forum, but would just like to say how much i like it, i have been on many forums over the years left some of my own volition, been thrown off a couple of others,all those forums had one thing in common, all had Gestapo moderation to the point where some were too scared to post so left which was a shame because many were good posters, i understand they have to moderate but not to the point where debate is stifled, from what i have seen so far if i am ever sanctioned by the mods there will be a good reason for it, unlike the other forums i was on.

I am quite new to this forum, but would just like to say how much i like it, i have been on many forums over the years left some of my own volition, been thrown off a couple of others,all those forums had one thing in common, all had Gestapo moderation to the point where some were too scared to post so left which was a shame because many were good posters, i understand they have to moderate but not to the point where debate is stifled, from what i have seen so far if i am ever sanctioned by the mods there will be a good reason for it, unlike the other forums i was on.
Just be careful not to express yourself too strongly against child sexual abuse or black supremacy and you'll be fine.

Just be careful not to express yourself too strongly against child sexual abuse or black supremacy and you'll be fine.
You don't have to be careful. If you get banned from this forum for any reason, you earned it.

I agree with the OP. The freedom here is a gem.

You don't have to be careful. If you get banned from this forum for any reason, you earned it.

Contempt of maude is probably about the only real exception.

But even in that regard you have to really, really, really, really, really, really, really leave one red faced.

Last edited:
Dude, don't you see? The mods here are people who actually control the goosetapo!

66bh3d.jpg

Okay, maudesock. :itsok:
That's why so many Nazi-defenders and pedophile-defenders love USMB.
Of which you're in the 1st category.

Forum List

Back