Lights on in the White House at 5 am....noticeable difference from 44 administration

owebo

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2016
Washigton, DC
Trump is busy destroying the fascist liberal tyranny left to him by democrats.....it's a new day in America.....a day liberals will not survive.....

"Say NO to small idiotic government and YES to accountable government!!"
/----Trump is granting your wish. You're just too partisan to notice or admit it.

Trump is busy destroying the fascist liberal tyranny left to him by democrats.....it's a new day in America.....a day liberals will not survive.....

Wasting money leaving the lights on...

Trump is in bed having twitter rant...

Here's hoping that Trump will gulf and go girl watching a lot!

What I still can't understand about people like you is the inability to spell!
12 words...! And you can't even spell "golf" right! This is the problem with people like you. Totally LAZY... inattentive to details.
And you idiots think Trump will be so stupid to push a button! Thank god you aren't in the loop to pass on important information!

Look, in all fairness, if you had a beastly looking transvestite in your house, would you want to turn lights on and see it or would you prefer to wait until the sun came up and there was no way to avoid seeing it shower.
Me, I would prefer to wait for the sun to come up, I would even go as far as to have all of the windows in my office boarded up so that the room was totally dark at all times.

Forum List

Back