Life-O-Meter

This is an odd quiz. It leaves out one of the most contributing factors in one's longevity - genes.
Your family history, specifically longevity, is an overwhelming determining factor if you live a normal life.
If you have a long line of folks living long lives in your family tree, you have a very good chance of following their path. And for this test to leave that out is odd.

does this one meet with your approval?

AMP Life Expectancy

30144_637718285593_6225183_n.jpg

How long are you gonna live?

Lifespan Calculator – Test Your Life Expectancy || NM

Me:

Which means I have 6 years left. Gonna do what I wanna do from this day forward. Look out world and people! Here I come!:lol:
You got it wrong again. The 69 is a sex position, not your age. Good luck with that. Hehehe.
That is certainly a conundrum.

If your choice is to die right now or never enjoy a 69 again... What then?

Would suicide be the most reasonable option?

I took it again and changed the amount of cigs. I died last year.

How long are you gonna live?

Lifespan Calculator – Test Your Life Expectancy || NM

Me:

Which means I have 6 years left. Gonna do what I wanna do from this day forward. Look out world and people! Here I come!:lol:
You got it wrong again. The 69 is a sex position, not your age. Good luck with that. Hehehe.
That is certainly a conundrum.

If your choice is to die right now or never enjoy a 69 again... What then?

Would suicide be the most reasonable option?
Yeah, it does depend on your current state. You may have a point that this is a bit like the deal or no deal game.

Kayaking is fun, though. Did it a couple of times. I don't like the two man kayak. I like the single...so I could go where I wanted without the jabbering from the other person. Where I live, lots of standing paddle boards. I would have liked to try that too. And I might. Soon as summer hits. Still cold here. And I gotta borrow one. Damn things are expensive.
I almost died kayaking. As long as I'm in a pool, it's cool. Once I get into faster water...not so much.

Forum List

Back