Gluten-free diet could damage health of people without coeliac disease, expert claims.

Gluten free is bogus bullshit promoted by the idiots of Big Food.

Go grain free and do yourself a favor.

• Banned

The price of that stuff is unbelievable.
It is a waste of money. Go grain free. Very cheap and very healthy. Eating grains is the same as eating white sugar.

Does that mean giving up porridge?
You bet, if it is wheat....but I will let you eat is once or twice a year.

You can have oatmeal if only made from oats...but only once in awhile.

• Banned

The price of that stuff is unbelievable.
It is a waste of money. Go grain free. Very cheap and very healthy. Eating grains is the same as eating white sugar.

Does that mean giving up porridge?
You bet, if it is wheat....but I will let you eat is once or twice a year.

You can have oatmeal if only made from oats...but only once in awhile.

I thought it was very good for you

Oats are gluten free originally but are often contaminated in processing plants that deal with wheat etc. You can buy gluten free oats that aren't processed with other grains.

He said not to eat grains atall.
I tend to agree with him.
Are you trying to achieve something in particular through diet?

I'm slim, love porridge in the mornings, don't have that C illness. But there's so much stuff being written and blogged about food these days, I'm a sucker for it. Didn't know grains could inflame the body.

Oats are gluten free originally but are often contaminated in processing plants that deal with wheat etc. You can buy gluten free oats that aren't processed with other grains.

He said not to eat grains atall.
I tend to agree with him.
Are you trying to achieve something in particular through diet?

I'm slim, love porridge in the mornings, don't have that C illness. But there's so much stuff being written and blogged about food these days, I'm a sucker for it. Didn't know grains could inflame the body.
Oats are the best of a bad bunch, but even they contain phytates which block mineral absorption and can promote inflammation. I don't think the body has evolved enough to deal with grains efficiently. My better half was putting on a little weight so I cut out grains and he's practically lost it in only a matter of weeks, plus he has more energy and his psoriasis is improving quite dramatically.

Forum List

Back