Life-O-Meter

That meter makes ya think about what you could do with the rest of what life you have left, doesn't it? Be good. Be bad. Do both.
69, and soon to be 64. I have 5 years. What do I wanna do in 5 years? Hmmm. Defend those who need defending from wackadoodles? Walk dogs at the local pound? Read to old people in nursing homes? Plant as many trees as I can? Clean up beaches? Report really bad people to the proper authorities? Lots of things to think on.

Sell everything and move to the Bahamas!

I'm 48 and the meter says I'll live to 97.

My doctor says I'll likely live past 100. I'll trust her opinion over some internet quiz.

Read this book.

Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot and Other Observations (ISBN 0-385-31474-4), a 1996 American book by Al Franken ...

Especially the chapter titled "oh the nursing home you end up with".

Happy 100's birthday, bitches. Whehehe.

It said I was suppose to die in 1983 at 18

Some of us are to tough to die when we are supposed to.....

94. Not surprised. For one thing, I love stress. I am vegetarian and eat about 6+ servings of veggies per day (per guide), and my BP was 106/70 when it was checked last about a month ago.

Last edited:
Kayaking is fun, though. Did it a couple of times. I don't like the two man kayak. I like the single...so I could go where I wanted without the jabbering from the other person. Where I live, lots of standing paddle boards. I would have liked to try that too. And I might. Soon as summer hits. Still cold here. And I gotta borrow one. Damn things are expensive.
You can probably find a used kayak on Craigslist. It might be more useful in the long run. Actually I think you should do this.

Life Expect.png

I might have to change my answer on the stress question after receiving my results. :lol:

I don't think I want to live to be 92, not unless my attitude changes!

This is an odd quiz. It leaves out one of the most contributing factors in one's longevity - genes.
Your family history, specifically longevity, is an overwhelming determining factor if you live a normal life.
If you have a long line of folks living long lives in your family tree, you have a very good chance of following their path. And for this test to leave that out is odd.

There was another one on here somewhere I think they asked about family - not sure if longevity or cardio vascular issues only? Maybe it was this one, there were 2....

You and "so and so" would make a good couple, ya'll pick everything apart!

Forum List

Back