Liberals say Trump could have pardoned the J6 people

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Well, I am doing research on this but so far, even leftists sites talk about how Trump discussed pardoning the J6 people

with his advisors

I will get back to this issue soon. So much for the dishonest left, though.. (redundancy there!) :rolleyes:

I hope he does pardon them all, and their descendants 5 generations from now continue to piss away the billions in class action settlement funds.

Nobody in this great republic ever thought that weaponized federal agencies would hunt down and prosecute more than a thousand mom and pop demonstrators, most of whom may have been guilty of misdemeanor trespass at best. For the record Bill Clinton pardoned an entire gang of FALN convicted terrorist bombers.

Nobody in this great republic ever thought that weaponized federal agencies would hunt down and prosecute more than a thousand mom and pop demonstrators, most of whom may have been guilty of misdemeanor trespass at best. For the record Bill Clinton pardoned an entire gang of FALN convicted terrorist bombers.
The founders could never have envisioned "people" like this. They wouldn't have bothered.

Well, I am doing research on this but so far, even leftists sites talk about how Trump discussed pardoning the J6 people

with his advisors

I will get back to this issue soon. So much for the dishonest left, though.. (redundancy there!) :rolleyes:
Presidents can pardon and federal charge that can be adjudicated throught the Federal Court, just not any state charge, period.

Trump won't pardon you traitor shitbags either. Not t
Nobody in this great republic ever thought that weaponized federal agencies would hunt down and prosecute more than a thousand mom and pop demonstrators,
Just stop sucking the asses of violent insurrectionists, will ya?

I know your cult loves it when you do that, but to normal people, it makes you look like an open traitor.

In any case, all of your tears are for naught. You traitor pals still rot in prison, and Ashli still rots in Hell.

Agreed. We hoped they would be rounded up and shot for treason.

Clinton granted clemency to FALN terrorists after they had spent 19 years in prison. It was not a pardon and for them to get the clemency, they all had to renounce violence. Two who refused to do so remained in prison. (Obama commuted one of their sentences, the other was released after completing his sentence.)

with his advisors

What makes you think he knew who most of them were?

Was there any point to this thread?

Of course Trump could have pardoned them. He tossed them under the bus instead.

And they still kiss his ass. Because cult.
typical lib rant:

all emotings and NO information whatsoever

it's the old double standard

dims can do whatever they want

Republicans have to walk on egg shells

and even then they get attacked and have the law used against them in petty, malicious ways

typical lib rant:

all emotings and NO information whatsoever
There never is ANY "information" in a bed wetter's post. It's always inane agitprop bullshit if it isn't just sniveling drivel. You can actually ignore 95% of the bed wetters on this forum, and the other 5% will repeat the same media matters/daily kos/democrook underground propaganda anyway so you can scroll through the stupid much faster.

Trump won't pardon you traitor shitbags either. Not t

Just stop sucking the asses of violent insurrectionists, will ya?

I know your cult loves it when you do that, but to normal people, it makes you look like an open traitor.

In any case, all of your tears are for naught. You traitor pals still rot in prison, and Ashli still rots in Hell.
bed-wettingN2.png

Clinton granted clemency to FALN terrorists after they had spent 19 years in prison. It was not a pardon and for them to get the clemency, they all had to renounce violence. Two who refused to do so remained in prison. (Obama commuted one of their sentences, the other was released after completing his sentence.)
It's an interesting argument. Trump never foresaw the extent that the FBI would go to arrest people who may have been guilty of trespass and he only had a coupe of weeks left in office. Why would Clinton have been interested in convicted bomber terrorists who were doing time in a N.Y. prison? Maybe the old Bubba had a thing for bomber terrorists. He all but dismissed the first attack on the World Trade Center as a amateur attempt by dumb people but those same dumb people went on to enroll in flight school in Florida while the Bubba was bombing Yugoslavia.

It's an interesting argument. Trump never foresaw the extent that the FBI would go to arrest people who may have been guilty of trespass and he only had a coupe of weeks left in office. Why would Clinton have been interested in convicted bomber terrorists who were doing time in a N.Y. prison? Maybe the old Bubba had a thing for bomber terrorists. He all but dismissed the first attack on the World Trade Center as a amateur attempt by dumb people but those same dumb people went on to enroll in flight school in Florida while the Bubba was bombing Yugoslavia.

Clinton did a lot to try to get Al Qaeda. What I remember is when he attacked Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Sudan in 1998, Republicans mocked him for bombing an "Aspirin factory" and trying to "Wag the Dog" to distract from Lewinsky.

Meanwhile, when the CIA briefed Bush on Al Qaeda, he said, "Well, you covered your asses" and went fishing

Trump didn't pardon the J6 terrorists because he was too much a narcissist to care about the dumb rubes he manipulated into committing multiple felonies.

It amazes me that you guys really think Trump cares about you. But try showing up at Mar-a-Lago for a few rounds of golf, you'll quickly be cured of your delusions.

with his advisors

Enjoy having your bubble burst.

Forum List

Back