Liberals don't believe they hold "opinions." They believe that they are just "right."

I don't have to take anything for gospel when you are proving with your own words exactly what I said. You could not have supported my assertion more completely if you tried. An "extraordinary critical thinker" would be able to recognize that much at least.

Now you are just recycling, you take my self assurance as proof of the OP that liberals operate on blind faith.

I am responding to your own words, and nothing else. Your words confirm exactly the point I made in the OP.

For Christ's sake will you stop clipping off the parts of my replies that make your reply look retarded. Answer the whole thing or get bent jackass.

Now you are just recycling, you take my self assurance as proof of the OP that liberals operate on blind faith.

I am responding to your own words, and nothing else. Your words confirm exactly the point I made in the OP.

For Christ's sake will you stop clipping off the parts of my replies that make your reply look retarded. Answer the whole thing or get bent jackass.

I am replying to specific points you are trying to make in your posts. I am doing so to make it clear what exactly I am referring to. Maybe you need to be more careful in crafting your posts.

I am replying to specific points you are trying to make in your posts. I am doing so to make it clear what exactly I am referring to. Maybe you need to be more careful in crafting your posts.

I've said my piece now answer the last question I asked you, If my assurance is blind faith then what is yours? You cannot answer that question without sounding remarkably like I did over the last several pages.

I'm a liberal. In the OP you claim to know what I believe without having asked me. So please proceed to rebuke yourself.

Show me where I mentioned you specifically in the OP and I will.
Well can you tell us, specifically, who were you referring to in the OP?

I was referring to liberals generally in the OP. I thought that was pretty clear. Then, some specific liberals came along and confirmed, at least for them, exactly what I had claimed. I don't think I addressed you specifically until you began this line of questioning.

Specifically? Now you want specifics?

Man, you need to make up your mind.

You said I claimed to know what you believe, did you not? That would suggest you specifically, would it not?

Actually, I claimed you think all Liberals think alike and you get angry at them when they don't. Ironically, the exact opposite of the article you are trying to defend.

Personally, I don't think you care to even try to understand what anyone thinks.

I've said my piece now answer the last question I asked you, If my assurance is blind faith then what is yours? You cannot answer that question without sounding remarkably like I did over the last several pages.

I have not indicated any assurance of the sort you have.

You are really not any kind of critical thinker, sorry.

Well can you tell us, specifically, who were you referring to in the OP?

I was referring to liberals generally in the OP. I thought that was pretty clear. Then, some specific liberals came along and confirmed, at least for them, exactly what I had claimed. I don't think I addressed you specifically until you began this line of questioning.

Answer my question that you will again attempt to ignore before using me further as an example of why the OP is the gospel truth on liberals.

I have not indicated any assurance of the sort you have.

You are really not any kind of critical thinker, sorry.

I have explained myself fully, look back at all those parts you cut out and ignored.

Forum List

Back