Liberals don't believe they hold "opinions." They believe that they are just "right."

I know the study people on your side commonly trot out as "evidence" of the claim you made.

So you really have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

I'm not the one that keeps making claims without any evidence to support them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTRvmMMf8_I]Republicans Give More to Charity than Democrats - New Research - YouTube[/ame]

OPs,
/owned
/kthxbye

I am an extraordinarily critical thinker but this is not based on assumption or even ego, it is based on a rigorous, often compulsive, thought process that I have rarely seen in 12+ years of bumping heads with people such as yourself on these and other boards. I know how sloppy and assumptive conservative thinking is, I have seen it in action on the internet and in the real world of politics more than enough.

You can't be "an extraordinarily critical thinker" if you are unable to see the connection between your attitude (you provide more examples in your most recent post) and the point made in the opening post.

That's because the OP is horseshit.

Dismissal is not refutation.

the verified unvarnished truth has no opposing opinion other than horseshit.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Exactly, 100% what I described in the opening post! You couldn't be more cooperative in proving my point, including the fact that you really can't see what you are doing! Amazing.

the verified unvarnished truth has no opposing opinion other than horseshit.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Exactly, 100% what I described in the opening post! You couldn't be more cooperative in proving my point, including the fact that you really can't see what you are doing! Amazing.

No you are just being a jackass as I asserted from the start, you took the OP as the gospel truth about liberals and by god you are not even going to consider why I said it was Horseshit. Clean off your keyboard and consider for one second in your life that you do not examine your beliefs enough. We should all be political atheists, accepting nothing on faith. Think about that next time you read something that feeds your fears and prejudices.

Pub dupe opinions are based on BULLSHYTTE.
See sig for (pp1) what you're never told, pp3 for facts that are WRONG. Very powerful propaganda machine- see "Obama had supermajority for 2 years", "Barney Frank and F+F caused the meltdown"- Hogwash A) a majority of the COUNTRY BELIEVES, and B) a majority are confused about.

Half the GOP believes ACORN stole the election, Obama is a Marxist Kenyan Muslim, he STARTED this recession, etc Google it!. The dupes live on another planet. Lots of racists too. A disgrace.
Thanks for nonstop disasters in this century.

you took the OP as the gospel truth about liberals and by god you are not even going to consider why I said it was Horseshit. .

I don't have to take anything for gospel when you are proving with your own words exactly what I said. You could not have supported my assertion more completely if you tried. An "extraordinary critical thinker" would be able to recognize that much at least.

See sig for (pp1) what you're never told, pp3 for facts that are WRONG. Very powerful propaganda machine- see "Obama had supermajority for 2 years", "Barney Frank and F+F caused the meltdown"- Hogwash A) a majority of the COUNTRY BELIEVES, and B) a majority are confused about.

Half the GOP believes ACORN stole the election, Obama is a Marxist Kenyan Muslim, he STARTED this recession, etc Google it!. The dupes live on another planet. Lots of racists too. A disgrace.

franhasHPV, no one likes you because you're an inch away from looking like a spam bot.

Clean off your keyboard and consider for one second in your life that you do not examine your beliefs enough. We should all be political atheists, accepting nothing on faith. Think about that next time you read something that feeds your fears and prejudices.

That's another patently illogical statement, Mr. "extraordinary critical thinker." I note that you have avoided and ignored the many examples of illogic in your comments here that have been pointed out to you. I'm forced to conclude that you are not a critical thinker at all, let alone an extraordinary one.

you took the OP as the gospel truth about liberals and by god you are not even going to consider why I said it was Horseshit. .

I don't have to take anything for gospel when you are proving with your own words exactly what I said. You could not have supported my assertion more completely if you tried. An "extraordinary critical thinker" would be able to recognize that much at least.

Now you are just recycling, you take my self assurance as proof of the OP that liberals operate on blind faith, what should I attribute your self assurance to? You have not made any indication that you are open to any explanation other than the flawed screed offered by a bunch of partisan lobbyist dickheads.

Last edited:

Here's your one and only chance: If you would communicate in proper English someone other than "hell yeah!" cheerleaders might take you seriously. As it is, your posts are as skip-worthy as that idiot who posts everything in large, centered, colored font. Give yourself a chance to be taken seriously.

Liberals don't believe in differences of opinions or varying approaches to problems.

And Republicans don't believe in asking people what their beliefs are, far easier to decide that for them.

When you see someone do that let me know and I'll join you in rebuking them.

I'm a liberal. In the OP you claim to know what I believe without having asked me. So please proceed to rebuke yourself.

Now you are just recycling, you take my self assurance as proof of the OP that liberals operate on blind faith.

I am responding to your own words, and nothing else. Your words confirm exactly the point I made in the OP.

Here's your one and only chance: If you would communicate in proper English someone other than "hell yeah!" cheerleaders might take you seriously. As it is, your posts are as skip-worthy as that idiot who posts everything in large, centered, colored font. Give yourself a chance to be taken seriously.

You actually read that guy's posts?

Forum List

Back