Liberals Blur The Line....Again

When, oh when, will there ever be some real competition?????

Seems that Coulter hit the nail on the head with this:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors!

They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter is pathological and able to do internal justifications to pacify herself on what she doesnt truly believe, but must script to fit the narrative shes already too deeply vested in.

"Coulter is pathological..."

Sooo.....now you're a psychologist?

I understand the autobiographical nature of the suggestion, but don't you believe you should finish junior high school before you hang out that shingle?

I know you haven't finished any of Coulter's dozen best seller, 'cause none of 'em involve coloring.
I'm correct, aren't I.
I understand human character better than anyone you've ever met. She is clearly pathological, and her intelligence leaves her looking awkward and flustered when she's presented holes in her trollish theories. You can see the wheels turning inside of her argumentative brain to try and patch the sinking ships, and those moments are clearly uncomfortable for her.

My intuition is ghost level, you could never fuck with me because you can't even see near my level and are stuck on narratives and other folks' paradigms.

"I understand human character better than anyone you've ever met."

This would be correct if you change 'character' to 'cartoon characters."

So you've never read any of her books....or, in fact, any books?

Dismissed.
Human "cartoon" character?

You forgot to eliminate human, slip disc.

It is true that you thought Joan of Arc was Noah’s wife?

Coulter is pathological and able to do internal justifications to pacify herself on what she doesnt truly believe, but must script to fit the narrative shes already too deeply vested in.

I understand the autobiographical nature of the suggestion, but don't you believe you should finish junior high school before you hang out that shingle?

I know you haven't finished any of Coulter's dozen best seller, 'cause none of 'em involve coloring.
I'm correct, aren't I.
I understand human character better than anyone you've ever met. She is clearly pathological, and her intelligence leaves her looking awkward and flustered when she's presented holes in her trollish theories. You can see the wheels turning inside of her argumentative brain to try and patch the sinking ships, and those moments are clearly uncomfortable for her.

My intuition is ghost level, you could never fuck with me because you can't even see near my level and are stuck on narratives and other folks' paradigms.

Dismissed.

Its true that one of them is a fairy tale perpetrated for means to comfort and control.

I'm correct, aren't I.

Dismissed.

Its true that one of them is a fairy tale perpetrated for means to comfort and control.

Good news!

I signed you up as goalie on the dart team!

Dismissed.

Good news!

Kay but, you play in those chunker leagues with the plastic tips. We're grown, over here.

Dismissed.

Good news!

Kay but, you play in those chunker leagues with the plastic tips. We're grown, over here.

"We're grown, over here."

Not intellectually, and that's the point I've had to make vis-a-vis your posts.

And certainly not in evidence from one whose ancestors came to this country looking for bananas.

Did you find 'em?

There are all sorts of ways to lie, including obfuscation and clouding the issue.

Open up the browser, and here is Google, celebrating a birthday.....

fred-korematsus-98th-birthday-5528997722062848-hp.jpg

1. "Google Doodle Honors Fred Korematsu, Activist Who Fought Japanese Internment"
Google Doodle Honors Fred Korematsu, Activist Who Fought Japanese Internment | The Huffington Post

2. Sooo...here is Google, a supporter of all things Leftist....and central to that would be the Democrats....honoring Korematsu!!!!

Where is the lie, you say?

Left-leaning, Democrat-supporting Google pretending that they are honoring this particular minority, and by extension, slipping in the suggestion that it is an example of the Left doing so.

Far from the truth.

3. The Left's demigod, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised Asians.....as well as blacks and Jews.
The wanna-be dictator actually followed the examples of his pals Hitler and Stalin, and set up concentration camps for the Japanese.
That included Fred Korematsu, a Japanese-American.

4. And FDR named as his very first Supreme Court nominee, KKK official Hugo Black, who famously said:
"They all look alike to a person not a Jap."
Justice Black Dies at 85; Served on Court 34 Years

"Justice Black never expressed any doubts regarding his most heavily criticized opinion for the Court, in the 1944 case of Korematsu vs. U. S. In this he upheld the right of the military to evacuate Japanese-American citizens from the West Coat after the attack on Pearl Harbor."
Ibid.

5. Of course, Leftist simpletons obey the call to protest when a non-Democrat President simply halts non-citizens from coming into the country without the proper vetting....

Go figure.
come on

you may be a lil off the fucking rails reading that far into it. jesus fucking willy sacks.

Sooooo....the strategy is, if you can deny none of what I post.....simply use enough vulgarity?

Government school grad, huh?

What.....you never graduated????
Shocker.
Nope, went straight from the tenth grade to college.
By the way the army had some instructions for those GI's going to the Pacific on how to tell Japanese from other Asians. I remember well, the toe identification.

Last edited:
We've established that you don't think....you rely on some group to do your thinking and to tell you what to say.

You never even attempt to deny what I post.....because, of course, you can't.

Are we done here?
Reggie lets statists historians think for him.
I tried making up my own history and it was great, but educated people laughed when gave them my version of Hitler winning WWII. I changed so many things that I almost
believed my own history. The biggest problem was trying to convince people that FDR was our most hated president and a communist, I convinced two people that FDR was really never elected and other people laughed at me.
I found it much easier to be on the side of experts in history. Do you make up your own history and do educated people laugh at your "think for yourself history"?

Really funny stuff.

Don't give up the day job.

Oh...and, as you've found,....every bit of the history as I report is is accurate, true and correct.
How many Germans were interred in

So we agree that your inability to deny posts #16-17-and -18 amounts to an admission that Franklin Delano Roosevelt was every bit the bigot and racist that I claimed he was?

Excellent.

Soooo.....what does that say about the "historians" you keep agreeing with?
The historians that rate the presidents usually just rate presidents as presidents, and that's it. Are you claiming no Germans or Italians were interred in WWII?

I tried making up my own history and it was great, but educated people laughed when gave them my version of Hitler winning WWII. I changed so many things that I almost
believed my own history. The biggest problem was trying to convince people that FDR was our most hated president and a communist, I convinced two people that FDR was really never elected and other people laughed at me.
I found it much easier to be on the side of experts in history. Do you make up your own history and do educated people laugh at your "think for yourself history"?

Really funny stuff.

Oh...and, as you've found,....every bit of the history as I report is is accurate, true and correct.

So we agree that your inability to deny posts #16-17-and -18 amounts to an admission that Franklin Delano Roosevelt was every bit the bigot and racist that I claimed he was?

Excellent.

The historians that rate the presidents usually just rate presidents as presidents, and that's it. Are you claiming no Germans or Italians were interred in WWII?

"Are you claiming no Germans or Italians were interred in WWII?"

Changing the subject???

That means I win....again?

Excellent.

This was the issue.... your can't deny posts #16-17-and -18, which amounts to an admission that Franklin Delano Roosevelt was every bit the bigot and racist that I claimed he was...not much of an indication of 'greatness.'

Really funny stuff.

Excellent.

Changing the subject???

No, just questioning some of your history.

Excellent.

This was the issue.... your can't deny posts #16-17-and -18, which amounts to an admission that Franklin Delano Roosevelt was every bit the bigot and racist that I claimed he was...not much of an indication of 'greatness.'

Really funny stuff.

Excellent.

Changing the subject???

Excellent.

Nope just checking on some of your history.
I don't think you have EVER checked history. Clearly I am right. After years of being informed of FDRs many heinous acts, you still cling to ignorance.
  • You're right I just can't seem be comfortable with the "I think" history.
  • I even tried the "I think science" and that didn't work either.
  • How about you do you use the "I think history" method?

I don't think you have EVER checked history. Clearly I am right. After years of being informed of FDRs many heinous acts, you still cling to ignorance.
Exactly as I thought. You are amazingly consistent.

As you have been able to find a single error in posts #16-17-and -18, which amounts to an admission that Franklin Delano Roosevelt was every bit the bigot and racist that I claimed he was...

....how do you explain your undying affection for Roosevelt?

Who would have informed Americans of FDR's heinous acts, posters? But I have been informed that historians rated FDR number one in American history and the American people elected him four times in a row. Refuting that is Chic and her 16,17 or 18,
Was Washington a good president, if so, how do you know?

Who would have informed Americans of FDR's heinous acts, posters? But I have been informed that historians rated FDR number one in American history and the American people elected him four times in a row. Refuting that is Chic and her 16,17 or 18,
Was Washington a good president, if so, how do you know?

Where you able to find any errors in posts 16,17 or 18???

Better check with your handlers...er, historians.....forthwith.

We've established that you don't think....you rely on some group to do your thinking and to tell you what to say.

You never even attempt to deny what I post.....because, of course, you can't.

Are we done here?

Really funny stuff.

Excellent.

OK, OK I deny posts 16, 17 and 18. Whatever they were.

Really funny stuff.

Excellent.

We know that.

Really funny stuff.

Excellent.

And here we see the result of a poster whose education has been centered on allowing others to do his thinking for him.

Really funny stuff.

Excellent.

And here we see the result of a poster whose education has been centered on allowing others to do his thinking for him.
Creating a past by one thinking how they would have wanted the past to be is not education. So if you didn't rely on "think history" where might you find some more authentic history?

Forum List

Back