Liberals Blur The Line....Again

There are all sorts of ways to lie, including obfuscation and clouding the issue.

Open up the browser, and here is Google, celebrating a birthday.....

fred-korematsus-98th-birthday-5528997722062848-hp.jpg

1. "Google Doodle Honors Fred Korematsu, Activist Who Fought Japanese Internment"
Google Doodle Honors Fred Korematsu, Activist Who Fought Japanese Internment | The Huffington Post

2. Sooo...here is Google, a supporter of all things Leftist....and central to that would be the Democrats....honoring Korematsu!!!!

Where is the lie, you say?

Left-leaning, Democrat-supporting Google pretending that they are honoring this particular minority, and by extension, slipping in the suggestion that it is an example of the Left doing so.

Far from the truth.

3. The Left's demigod, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised Asians.....as well as blacks and Jews.
The wanna-be dictator actually followed the examples of his pals Hitler and Stalin, and set up concentration camps for the Japanese.
That included Fred Korematsu, a Japanese-American.

4. And FDR named as his very first Supreme Court nominee, KKK official Hugo Black, who famously said:
"They all look alike to a person not a Jap."
Justice Black Dies at 85; Served on Court 34 Years

"Justice Black never expressed any doubts regarding his most heavily criticized opinion for the Court, in the 1944 case of Korematsu vs. U. S. In this he upheld the right of the military to evacuate Japanese-American citizens from the West Coat after the attack on Pearl Harbor."
Ibid.

5. Of course, Leftist simpletons obey the call to protest when a non-Democrat President simply halts non-citizens from coming into the country without the proper vetting....

Go figure.
come on

you may be a lil off the fucking rails reading that far into it. jesus fucking willy sacks.

Not too reliable, missed one election.

We've established that you don't think....you rely on some group to do your thinking and to tell you what to say.

You never even attempt to deny what I post.....because, of course, you can't.

Are we done here?
Reggie lets statists historians think for him.
I tried making up my own history and it was great, but educated people laughed when gave them my version of Hitler winning WWII. I changed so many things that I almost
believed my own history. The biggest problem was trying to convince people that FDR was our most hated president and a communist, I convinced two people that FDR was really never elected and other people laughed at me.
I found it much easier to be on the side of experts in history. Do you make up your own history and do educated people laugh at your "think for yourself history"?

Really funny stuff.

Don't give up the day job.

Oh...and, as you've found,....every bit of the history as I report is is accurate, true and correct.
How many Germans were interred in

So we agree that your inability to deny posts #16-17-and -18 amounts to an admission that Franklin Delano Roosevelt was every bit the bigot and racist that I claimed he was?

Excellent.

Soooo.....what does that say about the "historians" you keep agreeing with?

There are all sorts of ways to lie, including obfuscation and clouding the issue.

1. "Google Doodle Honors Fred Korematsu, Activist Who Fought Japanese Internment"
Google Doodle Honors Fred Korematsu, Activist Who Fought Japanese Internment | The Huffington Post

2. Sooo...here is Google, a supporter of all things Leftist....and central to that would be the Democrats....honoring Korematsu!!!!

Left-leaning, Democrat-supporting Google pretending that they are honoring this particular minority, and by extension, slipping in the suggestion that it is an example of the Left doing so.

Far from the truth.

3. The Left's demigod, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised Asians.....as well as blacks and Jews.
The wanna-be dictator actually followed the examples of his pals Hitler and Stalin, and set up concentration camps for the Japanese.

4. And FDR named as his very first Supreme Court nominee, KKK official Hugo Black, who famously said:

"Justice Black never expressed any doubts regarding his most heavily criticized opinion for the Court, in the 1944 case of Korematsu vs. U. S. In this he upheld the right of the military to evacuate Japanese-American citizens from the West Coat after the attack on Pearl Harbor."
Ibid.

5. Of course, Leftist simpletons obey the call to protest when a non-Democrat President simply halts non-citizens from coming into the country without the proper vetting....

Go figure.
come on

you may be a lil off the fucking rails reading that far into it. jesus fucking willy sacks.

Sooooo....the strategy is, if you can deny none of what I post.....simply use enough vulgarity?

Government school grad, huh?

What.....you never graduated????
Shocker.

Far from the truth.

Ibid.

Go figure.
come on

Sooooo....the strategy is, if you can deny none of what I post.....simply use enough vulgarity?

Shocker.
Its just an observation. An OP like yours just seems an unhealthy reaction to something so tame.

Far from the truth.

Ibid.

Go figure.
come on

Shocker.
Its just an observation. An OP like yours just seems an unhealthy reaction to something so tame.

You're back....more hot air???

Jeeeezzzz....Liberals: nothing but "Oh, yeah! Sez you!!!!"

and

"Is not, Isssss noottttttt!!!"

Everything is free to liberals....never have to bring anything to the table.

Here's a plan:
How about you huddle with someone who is also irked by the OP....but has the ability to compose a rebuttal, an answer, some cogent denial...
...you know, the things you lack the ability to do.

Far from the truth.

Ibid.

Go figure.
come on

Shocker.

and

Here's a plan:
How about you huddle with someone who is also irked by the OP....but has the ability to compose a rebuttal, an answer, some cogent denial...
^ same as the OP like ... the post didnt warrant so many tangents.

Far from the truth.

Ibid.

Go figure.
come on

Shocker.

and

Here's a plan:

1. Vulgarity
2. Hot Air
3. Lies.

You have anything else?

I fully understand your quandary (better look that up).....the OP represents something you've never been exposed to before....a real history lesson.

OK....back to your blanket fort and crayons....

come on

Shocker.

and

Here's a plan:

1. Vulgarity
2. Hot Air
3. Lies.

You have anything else?

I fully understand your quandary (better look that up).....the OP represents something you've never been exposed to before....a real history lesson.

Vulgarity is an invention of the sensitive feelings and or high brows that, alone in their journey, lose each and every companionship due to their superiority complex and lack of charisma. Gluck, putrid

Shocker.

and

Here's a plan:

1. Vulgarity
2. Hot Air
3. Lies.

You have anything else?

Vulgarity is an invention of the sensitive feelings and or high brows that, alone in their journey, lose each and every companionship due to their superiority complex and lack of charisma. Gluck, putrid

It's the signature of an inarticulate low-life.

As if you needed further proof......

and

Here's a plan:

1. Vulgarity
2. Hot Air
3. Lies.

You have anything else?

Actually, its more in depth and uses a wider vocabulary than being limited to what your masters told you you're allowed to say, toddler mind. Arent you an adult, havent you realized who is in charge of what you can say, yet? Jeepers.

When my pen strokes, it bleeds charisma like the warm gush of a soft tongue like the models under my ear on a weekend night.

When your pen strokes, its the door knobbish lack of charisma inside of a black and white text that's formatted in such a way, that sleep & death are fathomed in an every-other thought sort of way. Its the geyser barely witholding the sulfuric scented splooge and makes us wonder who farted in there.

Ewwey, p.c.

and

Here's a plan:

1. Vulgarity
2. Hot Air
3. Lies.

You have anything else?

Actually, its more in depth and uses a wider vocabulary than being limited to what your masters told you you're allowed to say, toddler mind. Arent you an adult, havent you realized who is in charge of what you can say, yet? Jeepers.

Still no response to the OP to which you voluntarily subscribed?

See, this is the consequence of your having been out collecting discarded soda cans, for the deposit, while I was in schools where one actually had to defend their writings.

Wander off, now.

1. Vulgarity
2. Hot Air
3. Lies.

You have anything else?

See, this is the consequence of your having been out collecting discarded soda cans, for the deposit, while I was in schools where one actually had to defend their writings.

Wander off, now.
I like your OPs, ya wankster.

1. Vulgarity
2. Hot Air
3. Lies.

You have anything else?

Wander off, now.

When, oh when, will there ever be some real competition?????

Seems that Coulter hit the nail on the head with this:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors!

They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"

Wander off, now.

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors!

They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter is pathological and able to do internal justifications to pacify herself on what she doesnt truly believe, but must script to fit the narrative shes already too deeply vested in.

Wander off, now.

Coulter is pathological and able to do internal justifications to pacify herself on what she doesnt truly believe, but must script to fit the narrative shes already too deeply vested in.

"Coulter is pathological..."

Sooo.....now you're a psychologist?

I understand the autobiographical nature of the suggestion, but don't you believe you should finish junior high school before you hang out that shingle?

I know you haven't finished any of Coulter's dozen best seller, 'cause none of 'em involve coloring.
I'm correct, aren't I.

Wander off, now.

I understand the autobiographical nature of the suggestion, but don't you believe you should finish junior high school before you hang out that shingle?

I know you haven't finished any of Coulter's dozen best seller, 'cause none of 'em involve coloring.
I'm correct, aren't I.
I understand human character better than anyone you've ever met. She is clearly pathological, and her intelligence leaves her looking awkward and flustered when she's presented holes in her trollish theories. You can see the wheels turning inside of her argumentative brain to try and patch the sinking ships, and those moments are clearly uncomfortable for her.

My intuition is ghost level, you could never fuck with me because you can't even see near my level and are stuck on narratives and other folks' paradigms.

Wander off, now.

I'm correct, aren't I.
I understand human character better than anyone you've ever met. She is clearly pathological, and her intelligence leaves her looking awkward and flustered when she's presented holes in her trollish theories. You can see the wheels turning inside of her argumentative brain to try and patch the sinking ships, and those moments are clearly uncomfortable for her.

My intuition is ghost level, you could never fuck with me because you can't even see near my level and are stuck on narratives and other folks' paradigms.

"I understand human character better than anyone you've ever met."

This would be correct if you change 'character' to 'cartoon characters."

So you've never read any of her books....or, in fact, any books?

Dismissed.

Far from the truth.

Ibid.

Go figure.
Do you always try to compare state of minds from 73 years ago? State of societies? What makes you think they all would be on the same wave length? If China invaded the US do you think Chinese folks would be left free to walk the streets? What did those Japanese people do to US citizens in the territory they controlled?

I'm correct, aren't I.

"I understand human character better than anyone you've ever met."

This would be correct if you change 'character' to 'cartoon characters."

So you've never read any of her books....or, in fact, any books?

Dismissed.
Human "cartoon" character?

You forgot to eliminate human, slip disc.

Forum List

Back