Liberals Blur The Line....Again

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
There are all sorts of ways to lie, including obfuscation and clouding the issue.

Open up the browser, and here is Google, celebrating a birthday.....

fred-korematsus-98th-birthday-5528997722062848-hp.jpg

1. "Google Doodle Honors Fred Korematsu, Activist Who Fought Japanese Internment"
Google Doodle Honors Fred Korematsu, Activist Who Fought Japanese Internment | The Huffington Post

2. Sooo...here is Google, a supporter of all things Leftist....and central to that would be the Democrats....honoring Korematsu!!!!

Where is the lie, you say?

Left-leaning, Democrat-supporting Google pretending that they are honoring this particular minority, and by extension, slipping in the suggestion that it is an example of the Left doing so.

Far from the truth.

3. The Left's demigod, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised Asians.....as well as blacks and Jews.
The wanna-be dictator actually followed the examples of his pals Hitler and Stalin, and set up concentration camps for the Japanese.
That included Fred Korematsu, a Japanese-American.

4. And FDR named as his very first Supreme Court nominee, KKK official Hugo Black, who famously said:
"They all look alike to a person not a Jap."
Justice Black Dies at 85; Served on Court 34 Years

"Justice Black never expressed any doubts regarding his most heavily criticized opinion for the Court, in the 1944 case of Korematsu vs. U. S. In this he upheld the right of the military to evacuate Japanese-American citizens from the West Coat after the attack on Pearl Harbor."
Ibid.

5. Of course, Leftist simpletons obey the call to protest when a non-Democrat President simply halts non-citizens from coming into the country without the proper vetting....

Go figure.

ESPN is joining in on the propaganda as well, showing tweets from a Muslim athlete training in Ethiopia who is unaffected by the ban, but still featuring him as a side-effect of the ban.

It's lies like this Muslims have been using to make themselves appear like victims, when they have in fact been the perpetrators of violence and terror around the world.

It's all about playing to emotion rather than logic. We have a highly charged, emotional minority is the US now that is ready to run out into the street and protest over any perceived misstep by Trump. The media is doing everything it can to inflame and encourage this group. Why? The media is on a mission to take down Trump. They want so badly to recreate Watergate, that they have abandoned all journalistic oaths of fairness and non-bias. Post-election, instead of moving back toward the center, the media has veered even harder Left. CNN leads the way.

Google is trying to do their part in the Trump demagoguery. They do it with these veiled images as well as modifying their search filters. They are extremely smart people, I am sure they have thought of more subtle ways to attack Trump as well.

There are all sorts of ways to lie, including obfuscation and clouding the issue.

1. "Google Doodle Honors Fred Korematsu, Activist Who Fought Japanese Internment"
Google Doodle Honors Fred Korematsu, Activist Who Fought Japanese Internment | The Huffington Post

2. Sooo...here is Google, a supporter of all things Leftist....and central to that would be the Democrats....honoring Korematsu!!!!

Left-leaning, Democrat-supporting Google pretending that they are honoring this particular minority, and by extension, slipping in the suggestion that it is an example of the Left doing so.

Far from the truth.

3. The Left's demigod, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised Asians.....as well as blacks and Jews.
The wanna-be dictator actually followed the examples of his pals Hitler and Stalin, and set up concentration camps for the Japanese.

4. And FDR named as his very first Supreme Court nominee, KKK official Hugo Black, who famously said:

"Justice Black never expressed any doubts regarding his most heavily criticized opinion for the Court, in the 1944 case of Korematsu vs. U. S. In this he upheld the right of the military to evacuate Japanese-American citizens from the West Coat after the attack on Pearl Harbor."
Ibid.

5. Of course, Leftist simpletons obey the call to protest when a non-Democrat President simply halts non-citizens from coming into the country without the proper vetting....

Go figure.
When listing Hugo Black as one of those that condoned the internment of Japanese-Americans and Japanese, you missed a few other notables: Harry Stimson, Abe Fortas, Milton Eisenhower, the Secretary of the Navy Republican Frank Knox, Earl Warren and . a multitude of others. Black was one of many, but on the Court.

Far from the truth.

Ibid.

Go figure.
When listing Hugo Black as one of those that condoned the internment of Japanese-Americans and Japanese, you missed a few other notables: Harry Stimson, Abe Fortas, Milton Eisenhower, the Secretary of the Navy Republican Frank Knox, Earl Warren and . a multitude of others. Black was one of many, but on the Court.

So you agree with my statement about KKK official, Hugo Black, and cannot deny what I wrote about Franklin Roosevelt....

' The Left's demigod, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised Asians.....as well as blacks and Jews.'

Excellent.

Far from the truth.

Ibid.

Go figure.

So you agree with my statement about KKK official, Hugo Black, and cannot deny what I wrote about Franklin Roosevelt....

' The Left's demigod, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised Asians.....as well as blacks and Jews.'

Excellent.
So all those minorities never voted Democratic again?

Far from the truth.

Ibid.

Go figure.

Excellent.

I wrote:

And the best you can do in defense of the indefensible is sthis:

Pretty flaccid defense.

Go back to your dog-eared and tired old "better get that news to the historians!!!"

Far from the truth.

Ibid.

Go figure.

Excellent.

I wrote:

Pretty flaccid defense.

Go back to your dog-eared and tired old "better get that news to the historians!!!"
Well if you have evidence for your FDR charges it is of no use presenting it on these boards, who do you convince? The historians that rate the presidents will just vote again rating FDR as one of the best if not the best so far in our history, so I have a feeling either the historians are right or Chic is. Not much of a choice.
If those minorities despised FDR they had a funny way of showing it by their vote.

Far from the truth.

Ibid.

Go figure.

Excellent.

I wrote:

Pretty flaccid defense.

Well if you have evidence for your FDR charges it is of no use presenting it on these boards, who do you convince? The historians that rate the presidents will just vote again rating FDR as one of the best if not the best so far in our history, so I have a feeling either the historians are right or Chic is. Not much of a choice.
If those minorities despised FDR they had a funny way of showing it by their vote.

1. "Well if you have evidence for your FDR charges it is of no use presenting it on these boards, who do you convince?"
Inadvertently you have revealed two truths
a. my mission....to provide truth, that which is missing from government schooling
b. check the data and you will find that readers of a thread outnumber posters in the thread 10 to 1.
Does that answer your question?

2. "The historians that rate the presidents will just vote again rating FDR as one of the best if not the best so far in our history,..."
The 'historians' are simply scribes who write that which will put food on the table....the universities are controlled by the folks who have corrupted your mind.
I answer only to truth.
Easily proven: you nor any FDR boot lickers have never been able to dispute what I post.

3. Here is an example of your attemtp:
"If those minorities despised FDR..."
I never said minorities despised FDR. I said FDR despised minorities: Asians, Jews and blacks.
But you were wary enough not to challenge me on that.

Excellent.

I wrote:

Pretty flaccid defense.

1. "Well if you have evidence for your FDR charges it is of no use presenting it on these boards, who do you convince?"
a. my mission....to provide truth, that which is missing from government schooling
b. check the data and you will find that readers of a thread outnumber posters in the thread 10 to 1.

2. "The historians that rate the presidents will just vote again rating FDR as one of the best if not the best so far in our history,..."
The 'historians' are simply scribes who write that which will put food on the table....the universities are controlled by the folks who have corrupted your mind.
I answer only to truth.
Easily proven: you nor any FDR boot lickers have never been able to dispute what I post.

I never said minorities despised FDR. I said FDR despised minorities: Asians, Jews and blacks.

Excellent.

I wrote:

Pretty flaccid defense.

I answer only to truth.

You wrote nothing in your post, which propels it to being the most propitious of all your endeavors!

Keep up the good work.

Excellent.

I wrote:

Pretty flaccid defense.

I answer only to truth.

It could be he concludes that since FDR got some votes from those minority groups, the truth doesn't matter.

Excellent.

I wrote:

Pretty flaccid defense.

I answer only to truth.

It could be he concludes that since FDR got some votes from those minority's, the truth doesn't matter.

We have to allow that....acolyte....to try to defend his demigod in any way he can. It is a religious responsibility for Liberals.

From the Amazon review of Godless, by Coulter…
Though liberalism rejects the idea of God and reviles people of faith, it bears all the attributes of a religion. In Godless, Coulter throws open the doors of the Church of Liberalism, showing us its sacraments (abortion), its holy writ (Roe v. Wade), its martyrs (from Soviet spy Alger Hiss to cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal), its clergy (public school teachers), its churches (government schools, where prayer is prohibited but condoms are free), its doctrine of infallibility (as manifest in the "absolute moral authority" of spokesmen from Cindy Sheehan to Max Cleland), and its cosmology (in which mankind is an inconsequential accident).

Then, of course, there's the liberal creation myth: Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.

For liberals, evolution is the touchstone that separates the enlightened from the benighted.
And....Franklin Delano Roosevelt, "...the Socialist Savior of the Democratic Party."

the Catechism: you didn't build that.....any success is just dumb luck

Excellent.

I wrote:

Pretty flaccid defense.

I answer only to truth.

So how do you know that FDR despised minorities, and why did minorities not despise FDR back? Fair's fair. And why did FDR take steps to give minorities jobs before the war, and make sure people didn't starve?
And for those that teach college I wonder if all professors have to follow the political line or just the historians?

Far from the truth.

Ibid.

Go figure.

It would be lovely if you didn't keep cutting and pasting rightwingnuts propaganda.

But please keep attributig your tactics to normal people

I wrote:

Pretty flaccid defense.

I answer only to truth.

So how do you know that FDR despised minorities, and why did minorities not despise FDR back? Fair's fair. And why did FDR take steps to give minorities jobs before the war, and make sure people didn't starve?
And for those that teach college I wonder if all professors have to follow the political line or just the historians?

"So how do you know that FDR despised minorities,..."

Reality is defined by actions, not by words.

1. Was Franklin Roosevelt aware of the hostility of the Democrats toward black Americans?
How could he not be?
Antebellum Democrats lynched blacks....and Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill in the US Senate right up until mid-20th century.

2. And, of course, this: Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

3. Yet, the very first selection for Supreme Court Justice, by Roosevelt, was Hugo Black. Using his first opportunity to select the best candidate for the Supreme Court of the United States, Roosevelt's carefully selected choice was a racist, segregationist, anti-Catholic named Hugo Black.

"Through the appointment, FDR pleased the South and the liberals simultaneously..."Hugo Black and the KKK

And spit in the face of black Americans.

a. "... [Hugo] Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"]

Let's remind all, again, that the KKK was an arm of the Democrat Party post-Civil War...and, clearly, continued to be so through Roosevelt's time.

b. Hugo Black was his first selection, in 1937. Black was a multi-faceted hater....This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU

c. And, Hugo Black's anti-Catholic bias showed up in his actions on the Supreme Court: He falsely claimed that Thomas Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptists, in which he used the phrase 'wall of separation [between church and state]' was a cornerstone of anti-religious sentiment among the Founders. Nothing could be further from the truth.

and the disregard for minorities went even further.
The anti-religion attitude remains a touchstone for Liberals/Progressives/Democrats to this very day.

I wrote:

Pretty flaccid defense.

I answer only to truth.

4. Franklin Roosevelt clearly followed in the racist footsteps of Theodore Roosevelt, seeing fit to raise KKK'er Hugo Black, who said form the court, ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap,” to the Supreme Court.

Now that we've learned of FDR's anti-black bigotry....let's move on to the next race he oppressed.....

Whether politically expedient, or simply boilerplate racism, Roosevelt had American citizens of Japanese origin, thrown into concentration camps.....with no evidence of disloyalty on their part. Over 110,000 Japanese were sent to the camps....althoughthe same fate did not befall Americans of German or Italian origin.

a. "Although there were a few voices in the administration against internment—particularly Attorney General Francis Biddle and Gen. Mark Clark, the Army’s deputy chief of staff—the president disregarded the dissenters. On Feb. 19, 1942, Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066, authorizing the military to remove anyone from any area of the country, if deemed necessary for national security.
During the months that followed, more than 110,000 Japanese Americans were rounded up throughout California and shipped to internment camps in Arizona, Wyoming, Arkansas, and elsewhere. Fred Korematsu, a resident of San Leandro, on the San Francisco Bay, resisted deportation and was arrested, setting in motion a legal struggle that went all the way to the Supreme Court. " FDR’s Views on Japanese Offer a Window Into Why He Wouldn’t Save Jews

b. "In 1980, Congress established the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians. Its finalreport, titled Personal Justice Denied, concluded that the internment was motivated by “race prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership,” ....
Ibid.

Seems that neither black nor yellow were among Franklin Roosevelt's favorite colors....

I wrote:

Pretty flaccid defense.

I answer only to truth.

Now, this post might be of interest to my BFF, Jillian....

5. Not all the malevolence of Roosevelt involved black or yellow folks...some had to do with whites, too...

"...Roosevelt’s most despicable statements about Jews, extensively documented in a series of on-line commentaries by Rafael Medoff, ...did the depths of Roosevelt’s loathing for Jews, and refusal to lift a finger ... to rescue them, fully penetrate.

As far back as 1920, when FDR was the Democratic party candidate for vice president, he had proposed that “the greater part of the foreign population of the City of New York” should be “distributed to different localities upstate” so as to feel pressure to “conform to the manners and customs and requirements of their new home.”As a member of the Harvard board of directors he supported a Jewish admissions quota.

In 1941 he told his Cabinet that too many Jews were federal employees in Oregon.

One of his grandsons recalled that the protagonists in FDR’s jokes “were always Lower East Side Jews with heavy accents.”

At a wartime White House luncheon with Prime Minister Churchill, he suggested “the best way to settle the Jewish question”was “to spread the Jews thin all over the world.”

At the 1945 Yalta conference, FDR indicated to Stalin that as a concession to the king of Saudi Arabia he would “give him the six million Jews in the United States.”Betrayal: FDR and the Jews

Kinda got Jewish Liberals prepared to support a President who is all about throwing Israel under the bus.....
...but, heck......

....as long as he is a Democrat.

Far from the truth.

Ibid.

Go figure.

It would be lovely if you didn't keep cutting and pasting rightwingnuts propaganda.

But please keep attributig your tactics to normal people

How'd ya' like that last post about FDR?

And....could you explain why you imagine 'cut and paste' is a pejorative (better look that up).

Or...you could admit that you've never been able to explain anything.

Last edited:

I wrote:

Pretty flaccid defense.

I answer only to truth.

Posts #16-17-and -18....

Three custard pies smashed in our kisser!

Did I rip you up or what????

Forum List

Back