Liberalism has won

I clearly said "how can someone not criticized what they are opposed to" Kathianne

I think that would clearly indicate that I thought the conservatives on this board were in opposition to high spending. It just absolutely baffles me why they pretend it doesn't bother them so they can suck up to the powers that be.

What is your take on this Kathy

Are you upset that Bush has NEVER vetoed a spending bill?

Powerman said:
I clearly said "how can someone not criticized what they are opposed to" Kathianne

I think that would clearly indicate that I thought the conservatives on this board were in opposition to high spending. It just absolutely baffles me why they pretend it doesn't bother them so they can suck up to the powers that be.

What is your take on this Kathy

Are you upset that Bush has NEVER vetoed a spending bill?
PM, all I can say is you must only read your own posts. Most of the posters here know that I can be and have been very hard on the administration. For spending, immigration, commmunicating with the American people...

Kathianne said:
PM, all I can say is you must only read your own posts. Most of the posters here know that I can be and have been very hard on the administration. For spending, immigration, commmunicating with the American people...

Honestly I don't come on this forum much anymore Kathy. I post on another forum regularly now. I just kinda check in here every now and then to see if anything ever changes. Doesn't appear that it does.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's right. This is the most corrupt administration ever. That's talking point #32a.

No, only one of the most corrupt. But it only took about 10 years for the Republicans to become more corrupt than the Democrats could've ever dreamed of becoming in their 40 year tenure as the majority party.

Bullypulpit said:
No, only one of the most corrupt. But it only took about 10 years for the Republicans to become more corrupt than the Democrats could've ever dreamed of becoming in their 40 year tenure as the majority party.
Don't worry about it Bully, the Democrats are doing a lousy job of being the minority party, lousy enough to nearly guarantee that the Republicans will get more time to become worse or get better.

Bullypulpit said:

Did you say something or did someone just cut one?

Kathianne said:
Don't worry about it Bully, the Democrats are doing a lousy job of being the minority party, lousy enough to nearly guarantee that the Republicans will get more time to become worse or get better.

You can bet things will only get worse. The republican party is becoming the same thing as the democratic party right in front of your eyes.

Powerman said:
You can bet things will only get worse. The republican party is becoming the same thing as the democratic party right in front of your eyes.
Or better.

Bullypulpit said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Or better.

Do you really think that the republicans are not for big govt? They won't stop spending any more than the liberals will. We're screwed either way.

Powerman said:
Do you really think that the republicans are not for big govt? They won't stop spending any more than the liberals will. We're screwed either way.

I'll tell you what! If you will convince every democrat who won't work and pay taxes to get a job and not be dependant on the rest of us, I'll show you an administration that will cut the shit out of spending!

Powerman said:
I really think those backing them believe in smaller government. I really believe that if those backing them make their voices heard, they will respond. Call me an optimist or Pollyana. I think you have an agenda, whose voice was not raised when your party of preference was in power.

Kathianne said:
I really think those backing them believe in smaller government. I really believe that if those backing them make their voices heard, they will respond. Call me an optimist or Pollyana. I think you have an agenda, whose voice was not raised when your party of preference was in power.

Don't get me wrong. I believe that a lot of the people backing Bush believe in smaller govt. The problem is most people just don't pay much attention to what is going on. They won't put the pressure on the republicans because they don't even know what's going on.

Take this message board as a mico-america. I'm on here trying to express my displeasure in our administrations spending habbits and you have people like RWA who are so far up Bush's ass they are trying to silence any sort of criticism because of party politics. Maybe if more people talked about the problems within their own party it would be easier to hold them accountable.

Emmett said:
I'll tell you what! If you will convince every democrat who won't work and pay taxes to get a job and not be dependant on the rest of us, I'll show you an administration that will cut the shit out of spending!

Dude not ONE veto!

It's not like all of these entitlement programs are new. They've been around for years. And your logic makes no sense. If all the non working democrats get jobs and contribute more to the general tax fund, THEN we'll cut spending? Are you crazy? They'll just find something else to throw the money at.

Powerman said:
Don't get me wrong. I believe that a lot of the people backing Bush believe in smaller govt. The problem is most people just don't pay much attention to what is going on. They won't put the pressure on the republicans because they don't even know what's going on.

Take this message board as a mico-america. I'm on here trying to express my displeasure in our administrations spending habbits and you have people like RWA who are so far up Bush's ass they are trying to silence any sort of criticism because of party politics. Maybe if more people talked about the problems within their own party it would be easier to hold them accountable.
and take this response as a general answer to those you think are 'not listening'/'not hearing' We do get it, problem for the dems in general, the WOT and homeland security matter way more. You have the right train though, they are on the same track as you, to no where.

Maybe you get it but RWA doesn't get it. As long as a bunch of people with R next to their name are in power then everything is peachy for him. He will blindly follow them off of a cliff if that's where they were walking.

Powerman said:
Maybe you get it but RWA doesn't get it. As long as a bunch of people with R next to their name are in power then everything is peachy for him. He will blindly follow them off of a cliff if that's where they were walking.
And you think you are different, nah, just the mirror? :laugh:

Kathianne said:
And you think you are different, nah, just the mirror? :laugh:

I'm certainly different from most people here. Which is probably one of the reasons why I'm not liked much.

Powerman said:
I'm certainly different from most people here. Which is probably one of the reasons why I'm not liked much.
2 degrees of seperation.

Forum List

Back