Liberalism has won

rtwngAvngr said:
But, you're a liberal. :dunno:

Where would you get that false statement from?

Perhaps you don't understand what it means to be a liberal.

So to get back on topic...

I think the average person doesn't even see it happening but liberalism is definitely taking over. Even the alleged conservatives are liberals. If you think for one second that the republican party is still conservative then they've got you right where they want you.

Powerman said:
So to get back on topic...

I think the average person doesn't even see it happening but liberalism is definitely taking over. Even the alleged conservatives are liberals. If you think for one second that the republican party is still conservative then they've got you right where they want you.

So let's take over the world and institute a global minimum wage?

rtwngAvngr said:
So let's take over the world and institute a global minimum wage?

Nah...not a good idea.

You seem like a conservative. Would that be a fair assessment of you?

Powerman said:
Nah...not a good idea.

You seem like a conservative. Would that be a fair assessment of you?

Powerman. It's me. You've been here before. Can I check the lining of your hat? Could you pull up your sleeves?

We have conservatives all over the place who are supporting hardcore smoking bans. We have a president who has the most liberal spending policy of anyone I've ever seen. Also a conservative president would never pass CFR. The thing is you guys see an R or a D next to a name and think you know who is running the country.

Liberalism is running rampant right now on capital hill and they've got you all fooled into thinking it isn't

Powerman said:
We have conservatives all over the place who are supporting hardcore smoking bans. We have a president who has the most liberal spending policy of anyone I've ever seen. Also a conservative president would never pass CFR. The thing is you guys see an R or a D next to a name and think you know who is running the country.

Liberalism is running rampant right now on capital hill and they've got you all fooled into thinking it isn't

That's right. This is the most corrupt administration ever. That's talking point #32a.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's right. This is the most corrupt administration ever. That's talking point #32a.

When did I say it was corrupt? I said that it has liberal spending policies which is 100% correct.

Powerman said:
When did I say it was corrupt? I said that it has liberal spending policies which is 100% correct.

Everything's relative. At least he promises to extend his tax cuts, which will keep the economy growing. WIll dems do more?

manu1959 said:
that's it? 1st round KO?

PM is up! He is up! ...he charges forward thowing a round house haymaker....

RWA steps to hi left and connects with a straight right hand....

PM flicks out a jab

RWA connects again

rtwngAvngr said:
Everything's relative. At least he promises to extend his tax cuts, which will keep the economy growing. WIll dems do more?

I'm not concerned with what dems would do because they don't control anything. I am concerned about what these "conservatives" are doing. They are acting like liberals. If you can't see that every politician is power hungry and is advocating bigger govt. then you're lost.

Republicans-want big govt.
Dems-want big govt.

True conservatives don't want big govt. Liberals do. Therefor GWB is essentially a liberal fooling you into thinking he is conservative. This applies to almost every "conservative" on the hill.

and there is the bell....rwa turns to his corner but...doesn't take a seat

pm staggers back to his corner ranting and waving his arms screaming about wolves in sheeps clothing

i really dont see this going the distance...

and there is the bell .....

pm is up and charging wildly at rwa

What is your take on this manu?

Bush definitely spends like a liberal.

He is Down Down again.....PM is down for the second time....

Right in front of me.

RWA unleashed a crushing body blow....you could hear the ribs crack at the back of the hall

PM is muttering something about ...... he is asking me for advice....

this fight can not go on much longer

Forum List

Back