Liberalism has won

Kathianne said:
Point being?

There is no point. I just ran accross a book that you might like...

That's why I said sorry for it being off topic.

Powerman said:
There is no point. I just ran accross a book that you might like...

That's why I said sorry for it being off topic.
I missed the title of the book.

Hah you missed it because I didn't say it yet :)

It's an older book

The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell

I'm looking forward to reading his newer book Blink when I get through with this one :)

Powerman said:
Hah you missed it because I didn't say it yet :)

It's an older book

The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell

I'm looking forward to reading his newer book Blink when I get through with this one :)
Got it marked! [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0316346624/102-8254818-4714542?v=glance&n=283155[/ame]

It's been an educational experience so far. In fact I'm gonna hop in bed and get back to reading. Goodnight.

Powerman said:
Maybe you get it but RWA doesn't get it. As long as a bunch of people with R next to their name are in power then everything is peachy for him. He will blindly follow them off of a cliff if that's where they were walking.

Listen fool, I do get it. It's what Kathianne said; there are other priorities now. Plus your faith based belief in the inevitably of tax hikes is troubling; it's intellectually dishonest and trollish, which makes me like you even less.

Powerman, I think I found a picture of you:

retard.jpg

Powerman said:
Maybe if more people talked about the problems within their own party it would be easier to hold them accountable.

That would be one hellava job for you. The dems have more whack jobs in it's mindst than the Republican Party ever has, or will have.

Face it... you liberals are a bunch of crazy sons a bitches.

rtwngAvngr said:
Did you say something or did someone just cut one?

It was pul'it dropping his burning bag of shit on our front porch, hoping someone would come out and step on it.

rtwngAvngr said:
Powerman, I think I found a picture of you:

retard.jpg

I posted a picture of myself on the photo board or whatever it is....

and why do you dumbasses keep thinking I'm a democrat. If I was, I wouldn't be bitching about spending. I'd be bitching about something else.

Powerman said:
I posted a picture of myself on the photo board or whatever it is....

and why do you dumbasses keep thinking I'm a democrat. If I was, I wouldn't be bitching about spending. I'd be bitching about something else.

so tell me what is bush's budget with and without the war

Powerman said:
So to get back on topic...

I think the average person doesn't even see it happening but liberalism is definitely taking over. Even the alleged conservatives are liberals. If you think for one second that the republican party is still conservative then they've got you right where they want you.

Some are some are some are not.

Liberalism won the latest war when
Pres. Bush took office under the
"Compassionate Conservativism"
slogan, and proceeded to blow the
Federal budget, which had been
doing remarkably well, completely
out of the water.

There will be further wars, and I really
and truly hope the next president
gets over Pres. Bush's cheap and
ignorant slogans, and introduces
some real conservatism into the picture.

Powerman said:
and why do you dumbasses keep thinking I'm a democrat. (Maybe should have put a question mark there.)

Because you think and sound like one... :scratch: :blah2:

SpidermanTuba said:
Actually Powerman, 90% of the great things this nation has come out of liberalism.

Yea, things like rampant drug use and homosexuality shoved down our throats at every chance in the media.

Forum List

Back