Help, I'm Surrounded By Young Democrats!

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
So.................Here I am laid over in Ft Worth for the weekend and can't load until Monday! Great, some R & R. I check in to the nearest motel with truck parking, get my room, they have wireless, chinese delivery and.........a jacussi. All is well!

Then while making smalltalk with the desk clerk I discover that the "Young Democrats" are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (scary movie music).

They are EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No less than 100 of them! Can you imagine the philosophy of leftie all wrapped in a 17 year old X 100 = nightmare.

I am making plans to bust up the Sunday morning brunch in the conference room! Think of a gag everybody, we may not get a better chance than this for years to influence such a "unique" group of kids!

Ideas?

Emmett said:
So.................Here I am laid over in Ft Worth for the weekend and can't load until Monday! Great, some R & R. I check in to the nearest motel with truck parking, get my room, they have wireless, chinese delivery and.........a jacussi. All is well!

Then while making smalltalk with the desk clerk I discover that the "Young Democrats" are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (scary movie music).

They are EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No less than 100 of them! Can you imagine the philosophy of leftie all wrapped in a 17 year old X 100 = nightmare.

I am making plans to bust up the Sunday morning brunch in the conference room! Think of a gag everybody, we may not get a better chance than this for years to influence such a "unique" group of kids!

Ideas?

get a ted kennedy costume and show up drunk

I want you foks to know that I have had the pleasure for the last hour of meeting some of these revolting children. They are absolutely pitiful!

I asked one young lady how she felt about the prospect of paying a large percentage of her taxes so that it could be used to support folks who would not work, provide medical care to aliens and finance a school system which here in Ft Worth is certainly a failure. Her reply:

Everyone pays taxes sir! ..............................no honey, not everyone!

What are we suppose to do, let them die!........no, don't let them in!

1 out of 3 ain't bad....she admitted the School system here is a failure!

The word has spread that there is an old ogor hold up in room 118. I noticed the same young man walk by 8 or 9 times, I think he wants a piece of me!

Emmett said:

Ideas?
Yeah, tell em all the condoms in the mens room were defective, we just found out. :laugh:

Being a frisky college student, I have a few ideas.

I once saw somebody in a similar situation at a hotel restaurant in Memphis. I think it was the Embassy Suites. My family and I were eating Sunday brunch after church while surrounded by a bunch of Young Democrats who knew we came straight from church and kept giving us these evil looks that said, "You, you, you RELIGIOUS PEOPLE!!! How DARE you actually think there is a God!" (such a tolerant bunch, huh?) Anyway, we were there when this (very southern) guy walked in with his group of 8 that had also apparantly come from church. They looked like they could have been deacons at a local church, with their dignity, dress, and the polite way they addressed the wait staff. I think they were from Mississippi, but I digress. Anyway, they sat down, ordered a round of appetizers, and took in the sights of dozens of frothing Democrats ready to kill them for looking churchy and well-to-do (every rich person got that way through lying, cheating, and stealing, unless they then became a Democrat). It was also obvious that NONE of these people would tip well. When it came time for entrees, they had the best plan I've ever seen. The host pointed to the steak list and said, "This all looks so good, and we just can't decide, so I tell you what. (his voice then got loud enough for most of the restaurant to hear) Start at the top, and any time one of these hooligans gets uppity and snobbish about wanting a vegitarian dish, bring us the next steak on the list, rare and bloody, and be sure whoever did it can see the thing. Oh, and bring a knife, as we'll be cutting each one into 8 pieces to share." I thought I would die laughing. I thought the Democrats would just die. It was priceless. Best part is, everybody got full before the steaks stopped coming, so the guy just put $15 on the table (as a tip) every time the group didn't get a steak until they finished their coffee and conversation, and that was on top of the gratuity charged for the large party. I would have *loved* to be that waiter.

If you're cheaper, just ask the waiter to bring out the cuddliest, cutest animal they have, extra bloody and so fresh you can hear its death throes. In fact, ask if you can kill it yourself.

Other options include putting up surplus Bush/Cheney stickers everywhere.

However, I think the best way to it is to tell them about a bunch of fake news that "they" don't want you to know. Come up with zany, DU type stuff and see how much they actually believe, then, at brunch or whenever, tell whoever you're eating with about all this stupid crap that people actually believed...then tell us all about it.

Emmett said:

Ideas?

Im not seeing the problem. unless they are out harassing people what does it matter?

Im not seeing the problem. unless they are out harassing people what does it matter?

They're 17. They're self-righteous. They're die hard liberals. The fact that they're all around 17 means that I'd be surprised if they weren't harassing people.

Hobbit said:
Being a frisky college student, I have a few ideas.

I once saw somebody in a similar situation at a hotel restaurant in Memphis. I think it was the Embassy Suites. My family and I were eating Sunday brunch after church while surrounded by a bunch of Young Democrats who knew we came straight from church and kept giving us these evil looks that said, "You, you, you RELIGIOUS PEOPLE!!! How DARE you actually think there is a God!" (such a tolerant bunch, huh?) Anyway, we were there when this (very southern) guy walked in with his group of 8 that had also apparantly come from church. They looked like they could have been deacons at a local church, with their dignity, dress, and the polite way they addressed the wait staff. I think they were from Mississippi, but I digress. Anyway, they sat down, ordered a round of appetizers, and took in the sights of dozens of frothing Democrats ready to kill them for looking churchy and well-to-do (every rich person got that way through lying, cheating, and stealing, unless they then became a Democrat). It was also obvious that NONE of these people would tip well. When it came time for entrees, they had the best plan I've ever seen. The host pointed to the steak list and said, "This all looks so good, and we just can't decide, so I tell you what. (his voice then got loud enough for most of the restaurant to hear) Start at the top, and any time one of these hooligans gets uppity and snobbish about wanting a vegitarian dish, bring us the next steak on the list, rare and bloody, and be sure whoever did it can see the thing. Oh, and bring a knife, as we'll be cutting each one into 8 pieces to share." I thought I would die laughing. I thought the Democrats would just die. It was priceless. Best part is, everybody got full before the steaks stopped coming, so the guy just put $15 on the table (as a tip) every time the group didn't get a steak until they finished their coffee and conversation, and that was on top of the gratuity charged for the large party. I would have *loved* to be that waiter.

If you're cheaper, just ask the waiter to bring out the cuddliest, cutest animal they have, extra bloody and so fresh you can hear its death throes. In fact, ask if you can kill it yourself.

Other options include putting up surplus Bush/Cheney stickers everywhere.

However, I think the best way to it is to tell them about a bunch of fake news that "they" don't want you to know. Come up with zany, DU type stuff and see how much they actually believe, then, at brunch or whenever, tell whoever you're eating with about all this stupid crap that people actually believed...then tell us all about it.

Isn't this just like someone who's gay intentionally going out of their way to shove it in your face to make you feel uncomfortable and/or mad? :dunno:

The ClayTaurus said:
Isn't this just like someone who's gay intentionally going out of their way to shove it in your face to make you feel uncomfortable and/or mad? :dunno:

It's like someone who's intentionally gay going out of their way to shove it in your face to make you feel uncomfortable and/or mad after putting up with a weekend of you telling them every other minute that they're going to Hell. While I may have been wrong, I posted that presuming that this group had been particularly obnoxious, as I'd say around 50-75% of all proclaimed Democrats under the age of 30 tend to be.

Emmett, if they've been leaving you alone, don't do anything.

Forum List

Back