Help, I'm Surrounded By Young Democrats!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Emmett, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Emmett

Emmett Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    So.................Here I am laid over in Ft Worth for the weekend and can't load until Monday! Great, some R & R. I check in to the nearest motel with truck parking, get my room, they have wireless, chinese delivery and.........a jacussi. All is well!

Then while making smalltalk with the desk clerk I discover that the "Young Democrats" are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (scary movie music).

They are EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No less than 100 of them! Can you imagine the philosophy of leftie all wrapped in a 17 year old X 100 = nightmare.

I am making plans to bust up the Sunday morning brunch in the conference room! Think of a gag everybody, we may not get a better chance than this for years to influence such a "unique" group of kids!

Ideas?

2. Powerman

Powerman Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Lock your doors. Tell them to listen to Michael Savage.

3. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    get a ted kennedy costume and show up drunk

4. Emmett

Emmett Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    That ought to bring them to their knees!

5. Emmett

Emmett Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    I want you foks to know that I have had the pleasure for the last hour of meeting some of these revolting children. They are absolutely pitiful!

I asked one young lady how she felt about the prospect of paying a large percentage of her taxes so that it could be used to support folks who would not work, provide medical care to aliens and finance a school system which here in Ft Worth is certainly a failure. Her reply:

Everyone pays taxes sir! ..............................no honey, not everyone!

What are we suppose to do, let them die!........no, don't let them in!

1 out of 3 ain't bad....she admitted the School system here is a failure!

The word has spread that there is an old ogor hold up in room 118. I noticed the same young man walk by 8 or 9 times, I think he wants a piece of me!

6. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +618
    Yeah, tell em all the condoms in the mens room were defective, we just found out. :laugh:

7. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Being a frisky college student, I have a few ideas.

I once saw somebody in a similar situation at a hotel restaurant in Memphis. I think it was the Embassy Suites. My family and I were eating Sunday brunch after church while surrounded by a bunch of Young Democrats who knew we came straight from church and kept giving us these evil looks that said, "You, you, you RELIGIOUS PEOPLE!!! How DARE you actually think there is a God!" (such a tolerant bunch, huh?) Anyway, we were there when this (very southern) guy walked in with his group of 8 that had also apparantly come from church. They looked like they could have been deacons at a local church, with their dignity, dress, and the polite way they addressed the wait staff. I think they were from Mississippi, but I digress. Anyway, they sat down, ordered a round of appetizers, and took in the sights of dozens of frothing Democrats ready to kill them for looking churchy and well-to-do (every rich person got that way through lying, cheating, and stealing, unless they then became a Democrat). It was also obvious that NONE of these people would tip well. When it came time for entrees, they had the best plan I've ever seen. The host pointed to the steak list and said, "This all looks so good, and we just can't decide, so I tell you what. (his voice then got loud enough for most of the restaurant to hear) Start at the top, and any time one of these hooligans gets uppity and snobbish about wanting a vegitarian dish, bring us the next steak on the list, rare and bloody, and be sure whoever did it can see the thing. Oh, and bring a knife, as we'll be cutting each one into 8 pieces to share." I thought I would die laughing. I thought the Democrats would just die. It was priceless. Best part is, everybody got full before the steaks stopped coming, so the guy just put $15 on the table (as a tip) every time the group didn't get a steak until they finished their coffee and conversation, and that was on top of the gratuity charged for the large party. I would have *loved* to be that waiter.

If you're cheaper, just ask the waiter to bring out the cuddliest, cutest animal they have, extra bloody and so fresh you can hear its death throes. In fact, ask if you can kill it yourself.

Other options include putting up surplus Bush/Cheney stickers everywhere.

However, I think the best way to it is to tell them about a bunch of fake news that "they" don't want you to know. Come up with zany, DU type stuff and see how much they actually believe, then, at brunch or whenever, tell whoever you're eating with about all this stupid crap that people actually believed...then tell us all about it.

8. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    Im not seeing the problem. unless they are out harassing people what does it matter?

9. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    They're 17. They're self-righteous. They're die hard liberals. The fact that they're all around 17 means that I'd be surprised if they weren't harassing people.

10. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Just walk in to the conference room with a big American flag. Hold it up defiantly. Then leave.

:usa: