Liberal nationalist or racist

Which two are named on Trump. I believe only on racist.

Thoughts.

You seriously need a translator. What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Wanna converse in another language? Because clearly you're not ready for this one.

Thoughts.

So tell the class, exactly who he has been racist against and when?

He said Obama can speak like a white man when he needs to...oh wait no that was Harry Reid Democrat. Well he said black cops acted stupidly...no wait that was Obama talking about white cops. Let me think for a moment...well he said Obama played the race card on him...no wait that was Bill Clinton who said that. Well look there was a senior GOP senator who was a former clan leader...wait no he was a Democrat.

Liberal nationalist is possible name on Trump but I call him racist.

Trump are new W Bush.

Thoughts.

He said Obama can speak like a white man when he needs to...oh wait no that was Harry Reid Democrat. Well he said black cops acted stupidly...no wait that was Obama talking about white cops. Let me think for a moment...well he said Obama played the race card on him...no wait that was Bill Clinton who said that. Well look there was a senior GOP senator who was a former clan leader...wait no he was a Democrat.

Wrong on all counts. Trump said that "A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been serving us coffee!"

Whoops, my mistake, that was Bill Clinton talking to Ted Kennedy.

Thoughts.

Wrong on all counts. Trump said that "A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been serving us coffee!"

Goddamn these Dem's are racist as hell. Why do blacks vote for them again?

Thoughts.

Thoughts.

I guess they can be bought cheap.

Forum List

Back